Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The School For Scandal: Part 3

"Oona loses her cherry to the Professor"

6
1 Comment 1
14.7k Views 14.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Oona and I stood, face to face, her arms around my neck, her naked breasts pressing against my chest, her panty clad hips grinding against my steel hard manhood. I cupped the cheeks of her ass as she kissed me, worming her tongue into my mouth. Between kisses she whispered, “Fuck me Professor!.....Fuck me!”

She wrapped her legs around my waist, locking her ankles behind my back. I walked slowly toward the bed and let her down gently. Her peach colored panties were soaked as were my trousers. She sat up and began unbuckling my belt. As my pants fell to the floor, I stepped out of them, my boxers fully tented, and with a wet spot of my own. “Professor” she said looking up at me gleefully, “It seems you are wet too.”

She fished my hardened cock out through the fly, gripping the base of my cock and squeezing. Another drop of pre-cum formed at the slit in my crown. Her tongue swiped the pearly liquid away and she added, “Is this what you want, Professor? Do you want to be my first blow job?” She pulled my boxers down, exposing all of me.

“God, yes!” I hissed, watching as her lips pressed against the tip of my cock. Her mouth opened, and my helmet disappeared, slowly, her teeth grazing over the sensitive flesh, locking me inside as her tongue swirled all around my swollen head. Having lost all ability to think I merely reacted, my hands combing through her strawberry locks, holding her face in place. I began to saw slowly in and out of her pretty face, regaining just enough control to keep her from choking on me. Cupping my nuts in her hand, she hummed as I gently face fucked her. “Oona, that feels so good!” I moaned. Just when I thought it couldn’t get better, she pulled off my stiffness, smiled, and then ducked down, enveloping my left testicle in her warm, wet mouth as she stroked my shaft. “Ohhh fuck!” Through half closed eyes, I watched as one nut plopped out and the other got sucked in. I knew it wouldn’t be much longer. “Oona, stop! I’m going to cum!”

Somewhat reluctantly, she let my other testicle slide from between her lips, clamping back on my cock head, stroking vigorously as her tongue tickled me. I tried to get her to stop, but in vain. I groaned as my manhood squirted three healthy dollops of warm, sticky sperm onto Oona’s tongue.

After she milked the last drops of cum from me, she let me slip from her lips and smiled up at me. “How did I do?” she asked as a drip of cum escaped from the corner of her mouth.

As I helped her off her knees, I asked “Where the hell did you learn to suck like that. That can’t be your first blowjob!”

Bashfully she replied, “It was my first time with a real cock. Marija had me practice with her Vibro.”

With my hand under her chin, I lifted her face to mine and kissed her, tasting myself on her lips and tongue. “So how was it?”

“Interesting. Different. Girl cum has a salty sweetness. Yours is thicker, saltier, almost bitter, but the look on your face as you were cumming……what’s the word….priceless!”

“I owe you one, Oona, Now get back on the bed so I can repay the debt.”

She sat down, still wearing her knee socks, panties and patent leather shoes. Spreading her thighs wide, she rubbed the wet front panel of her panties, while licking her lips. “Do you want me to take these off, Ptofessor?” she teased.

“No! I’ll do that!” I knelt down and began kissing my way up her legs. Starting at her knees, just above her socks, I dragged my tongue halfway up her left leg, and then repeated it on the right leg. The closer I got to the junction of her thighs, the more intense the scent. Her musk made my cock twitch with undeniable need. I nestled my face in the visible dampness of her panties inhaling deeply, filling my lungs with her scent, and my head with visions of a lust filled first union.

Peeling her panties off, I took in the sight of her virginal sex. The sight of her soft, pale skin, freckled, innocent, fed my carnal frenzy. Part of me wanted desperately to plunder this woman-child, take her roughly, make her mine. Part of me wanted to seduce her, slowly sensuously, giving her an experience that, not only would she remember for the rest of her life, but cherish. Still another part of me wondered if I could do either. It had been many, many years since I had dealt with a woman of no experience.

LitaBrom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LitaBrom



But, here I was, inches from a beautiful, young, enticing cunt. An arrow of peachy-orange hair pointed to a pair of lips, glossy with need, ready and willing. I lowered my face, planting a chaste kiss on her lust swollen pussy lips. My tongue extended and I tasted her for the first time. Her thighs clamped around my head as I heard her coo quietly, “No man has ever touched me there Professor.”

My tongue traced her lips from top to bottom and back up again, gathering her warm wetness on the tip. With my nose pressed into the tangle of hairs, I rasped her clit before sinking as much of my tongue inside her as possible.

Both of her hands grabbed fists full of my hair and her legs tightened their grip. “Oooh! God! Yessss!” she cried as her hips rose in invitation of further encroachment upon her youthful sex. Both of my hands slid up her lithe body, cupping small, but full breasts, her nipples pouting in need of attention. I feasted on her, alternating deep thrusts with doggy kisses, trying to caress every inch of her womanhood, and bring her closer to orgasm.

My right hand rolled her nipple between thumb and forefinger as my left slid under her backside. I slipped a finger inside her, reveling in the warmth and tightness. I continued to lick and suck, swallowing as much of her feminine juices as I could, while listening intently to her babble about how good it felt. Insinuating a second finger slowly inside, stretching her open, she began to buck, trying to get me deeper. I turned my palm up and began to massage her g-spot while sucking gently on her clit. She thrashed underneath me, clutching her hand over mine as it mauled her breast. Her thighs clamped tight, imprisoning my face against her freely flowing cunt. “Oh fuck! Oh yes! Don’t stop! Make me cum! Please? Please make me cum!” she cried as she zoomed toward her reward.

Feathering her clit, scratching at her g-spot, and pulling at her tender nipple took her over the edge. Her body shook almost violently as her nerve endings all short circuited. She poured her essence all over my face and hand as she screamed in ecstasy. I stilled my tongue and hands as her orgasm washed over her, curling her toes as she slowly came down.

Her thighs released my head, her hands let go of my hair, and I looked up, past the orange pillow of hair, past her heaving breasts, and onto her face, the rictus of cumming so fiercely leaving her, replaced by a peaceful beauty. I smiled.

She opened her arms in invitation. I stood, dropping my boxers, and crawled onto the bed, gently kissing the nipple that, just moments before, I was mauling in a sexual frenzy. Face to face, I said” You are such a beautiful creature; so virginal, so innocent. I don’t know if I can go through with this!”

Gently grabbing my earlobe with her teeth, while cupping my testicles, she whispered, “Fuck me Professor! I need it.” Parting her thighs and letting go of my balls, she guided me to her entrance, adding, “I know you want it! Take it!”

I slid the helmet forward, slipping it just inside. She gasped as I stretched her open, rucking her hips in a final invitation, and I slipped inside until my testicles kissed her lips. Leaning on my elbows I looked into her face as I began to churn her insides. She mouthed the words “I want you to cum inside me!” as she met my thrusts with thrusts of her own. She wrapped her legs around my waist, locking her ankles behind my back as we listened in silence to the symphony of our bodies slapping together. I could see in her eyes that she was approaching another orgasm and I tried to extend my own. But, try as I might, the feeling of her breasts on my chest, her cunt tightly urging me onward, her ankles beating on my back, urging me deeper, I was unable to deny myself. With a grunt, my cock expanded deep in her womb, spitting out string after string of warm sperm. I began to wonder if it was going to stop, when she suddenly stiffened herself, crying out as her cunt clamped onto my cock, milking the last drops of my essence. Her fingers, moments ago holding me close, turned to claws and raked across my back as she came for a second time.

Exhausted, we lay there, still intertwined for several minutes, panting, slowly coming down from an incredibly intense experience.

Turning her head toward my ear she whispered, “I can’t wait for my next lesson!”

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments