Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Trials of First Love Chapter 3

"Anna complicates her life further."

6
2 Comments 2
7.1k Views 7.1k
7.7k words 7.7k words
I looked down and wanted him too, but as I looked back at him, I still did not feel ready. I sighed and felt the tears begin to well up again.

“I’m going to wait until you are ready,” he said sitting up and kissing my forehead. “You tell me when you are ready.”

“I don’t know if I will ever be ready,” I said trying to hold back more tears.

“I’ll wait,” he said rolling me over and curling up at my back.

I curled up with him and just as I started to doze off, he kissed my cheek and said it was time to get ready to go. Reluctantly I got up and got dressed. I did not want to leave, but staying out of trouble was a better idea.

Jeremy walked me to the door and kissed me before I watched him walk back to his car. Even without sleeping, I was wide awake.

Dad met me at the door and asked how the night was. I told him the clean version and he said I needed to get some sleep. His trust that we did not get in trouble made me feel guilty that I almost slept with Jeremy.

Dad may have expected me to go to bed, but I was too wired. I started up my laptop and changed into a nightshirt. When I saw Jeff online, I felt the need for his advice.

After the usual greetings, Jeff asked me about the date. I was eager to tell someone and giving him the details and telling him about my emotions was exactly what I needed.

I told him that my curfew was changed so that Jeremy and I could have a whole night out. The only response was ‘Really?’ When I typed that I was shocked he simply said ‘I bet.’

I told him about the romantic dinner, swimming, a short version of the hot tub and shower. I left out most of the intimates, but I am sure he got the picture. Never did I say we had actual sex. When Jeff asked if we did I told him no and he said that was good. He had told me before that I was too young and Jeremy was much too old for me.

‘He’s only a year older,’ I typed.

‘A lot happens in that year.’

‘I know Jeremy told me about his summer and his first time.’

‘Really, and?’

As I started to tell him Jeremy’s story about last summer and having sex with a friend I felt a twinge that I was betraying a trust. I eased my mind that I was telling someone that I would never meet.

Jeff asked how I felt about that. I told him it was fine with me and I felt better knowing at least he knew what to expect. Jeff warned me to be cautious.

‘Play it safe,’ he typed.

‘I am’

‘So can I ask how it was the sex that is’

I was surprised that he asked because it was not like him.

‘Well it was scary, but just as good as I heard it would be and we didn’t have sex fully at least’

‘Oral is sex to a guy, trust me. Will you tell me about it or is that too personal?’

‘I’ll tell you’ I nervously typed.

I started to type in small sections giving him detail of the night and how I felt. It began to feel nice to tell someone even if that someone was a computer screen. I felt my body reacting like it had earlier just from thinking about Jeremy. When I finished typing, I set my hand in my lap, lifted my leg, put my foot on the seat of the chair, and rubbed between my warm legs. I closed my eyes waiting for the soft ding that he responded.

My panties were damp and I moaned softly as I pushed against my opening. I pushed my panties aside and rubbed the wetness around. I avoided my nub, but shoved my finger inside just as I heard the ding.

‘He has better control than I do. I would’ve been all over you after all that.’

I stared at the screen and with one hand typed, ‘I told you he was a gentleman.’

‘Did it make you horny telling me that?’

‘Yes.’

‘I would love to get a taste. It has been so long and just hearing about your night has made me very horny.’

I stared at the screen and had no clue what to say. How do you respond to that?

‘Sorry, that was out of line,’ he typed.

‘It’s ok. I understand,’ I replied.

It was strange that our top was sex and that he was older, but I wanted advice.

‘I keep getting scared any,’ I started to type, but was interrupted.

‘What’s stopping you, just curious?’

I deleted the ‘any’ and sent what was left. He amazed me when he seemed to know what I was thinking.

‘What are you afraid of?’

I thought about it a minute then typed, ‘I don’t know.’

‘It’s really great after the first time.’

I thought about what he typed and it was already pretty great, but that last step was going to kill me. I was slow to respond to him and jumped when I heard the ding letting me know he typed more.

‘I don’t know what it’s like for a girl, but for a guy it is amazing. Better than anything in the world.’

‘It’s been pretty good so far’

‘It gets even better. I don’t think you should give into your first love, but that is up to you.’

There was my advice, but it was not what I wanted to hear. Jeff had never been in favor of Jeremy, but he always told me it was my decision. I liked that.

‘I know. I just hate the look in his eyes when I stop. He’s always so sad.’

‘Well if I were him I would be too. It’s not easy for a guy to stop.’

‘Not easy for me either.’

I stared at the screen and waited to hear from him. As his silence seemed to last forever I wondered if something happened.

‘Are you still wet from earlier?’ he finally asked.

I blushed and typed, ‘That is not appropriate to ask.’

I was playing and it felt good to tease him a little. It was new and I was feeling playful, but sleep was falling around me.

‘Sorry.’

‘Yes.’

‘Yes?’

Before I could type my response I saw, ‘Ohhhh you are.’

I typed in a smiley face and waited.

‘Can I tell you what I would do to you right now?’

I was intrigued by his question and quickly typed in yes. His quick reply took me by surprise.

‘I would crawl under your desk and slowly slip my finger into your panties. Oh to feel you as I slide my finger into you. I bet you’re nice and warm. Tell me what it feels like when you masturbate?’

I thought about it and typed, ‘It is warm and wet. I like it better when it is not my fingers. I like the full feeling and it tickles.’

‘I would love to hear your voice.’

‘No typing would be nice,’ I typed before I realized what I was implying.

‘Can I call you?’

I stared at the screen with my mouth wide open. This would be a huge step. My leg twitched and my foot started to tap the carpeted floor as I ran my fingers over the keyboard.

‘Maybe later, I need to sleep.’

‘Sorry I forgot how early it was. I’ll give you my number and you can call me later. I really want to hear your voice.’

He typed in his number and as I put it in my phone I noticed he was in the same area code. I wondered where he lived for the first time since we started chatting.

‘I better get to bed.’

‘Good night Anna.’

I told him good night and that I would try to call him later. As I logged off, I thought about what he had said. As I curled up under my covers and drifted off, I caught a glimpse of a something.

I felt no fear as a shadowy man approached my bed. He did not speak and I could not see his face. I felt surprised at first, but his presence calmed me somehow. I said nothing as he pulled my covers down and rubbed my panties. I felt no fear only peace as he pulled my panties down, spread my legs, and began to kiss above my pussy. He nibbled on my hardening nub making me quiver as he pushed two fingers deep inside me. I bowed my back and moaned. When he pulled them out, I looked at him as he crawled onto the bed. It was then that I saw he was nude. He laid soft kisses along my stomach and between my breasts. As he kissed my neck, I finally asked who he was. He did not reply he just pushed his penis against my opening. I felt no panic, no fear as he pushed into me. I let out a breathy moan as he filled me with no pain. The overwhelming desire to scream my joy crashed into me, but I did nothing. As the shadow man slowly made love to me I gave into him. Somehow I knew what to do and how to react, instinct I guess. As I neared letting go I heard a soft chirping.

The chirping rang in my ears and the longer I avoided it the louder it became. I was confused, but when the shadow man began to fade from my eyes I reached for him and he was not there. I blinked and as my eyes opened I was alone. I looked around and I was in my own bed, under my covers and my phone was ringing. I sighed and grabbed the phone as I sleepily said hello.

“Morning, Anna,” Jeremy said making me smile. “How did you sleep?”

“I’ll let you know when I wake up,” I said as I yawned.

“Did I wake you?”

“Yep, what time is it?” I said as I stretched.

“Almost two, I figured you would be up by now. Sorry.”

“It’s fine. I should get up,” I said sitting up.

“Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?”

I tossed my feet over the edge of the bed and stood up saying, “I probably should do some homework and see my family sometime this weekend.”

“Ok, I just want to be with you every minute,” he said a little dejected.

“How about this,” I said slipping my robe on, “I’ll call you tonight and we can make plans for next weekend.”

He sighed, but agreed. I told him I needed to get something to eat and start the day. When I said again that I would call him tonight he reluctantly said ‘fine.’ I shook my head and thought that if it was going to be like this every day I was going to go nuts. He finally told me to have a good day and he would talk to me tonight. I said bye and hung up.

I wandered around the house and no one was home. There was a note on the table that said that they were at my grandparents and I could call if I wanted to have someone pick me up later. I figured I would do my homework and just spend the day alone.

After finishing my homework I looked at the clock and it was only five. I logged into the chat room to see if Jeff was online. The second I thought about him I remembered the shadow man. Could I have dreamed about Jeff? I shook off the question and saw that he had logged out as I logged in, damn.

When I shut down my computer and lay down on my bed with a book I remembered I had his number. I stared at my phone and nervously wondered if I should call him. I dialed, pushed the call button, and then stopped the call several times. I have never had this much trouble calling someone before. I finally took a deep breath and placed the call.

“Hello?” a raspy, deep voice said.

“Hi, is this Jeff?” I asked holding my nerves at bay.

“Yes, who is this?”

“Anna.”

“Anna? Anna who?” he asked sounding confused.

I smiled and said, “Anna as in Spinner15.”

“Really, wow I can’t believe you called,” he said stunned.

“Yea I know, um, I have no clue what to say,” I stammered trying to still my shaking voice.

“I know. This is a first for me too,” he said calmly.

“What city are you in?” I asked.

“Billings, why?”

“That’s only four hours away. I didn’t know we were that close,” I said surprised.

“I just noticed that we were in the same state, weird,” he said with no surprise.

I shook off my surprise and said, “So…”

“So did you spend the day with Jeremy?” he asked catching me off guard.

“No, I’m gonna call him tonight. I needed some alone time.”

“Oh I see, well you are you still alone then?”

“Yep.”

“The things I would like to do to you if I had you alone. I’ve been thinking about you all day. You’ve managed to awaken me again. I even tried to get my wife excited, but that was a failure,” he said deepening his voice and tickling my insides.

I sighed and felt sorry for him. I had only a few details about his wife, but from what I knew she seemed to not want to be with him. Jeff would not give up on her since they had a son. He is my friend and I wanted to rid him of his pain, but I did not know how.

“I’m sorry, is there anything I can do for you?” I asked letting my concern flow through my voice.

“Tell me again what it feels like to have your fingers in your tight pussy,” he said deepening his voice.

Shock hit me and I blinked a few times, but I felt he was talking right to my core and I shivered. After taking a deep breath I told him.

“Warm, wet, full and it… tickles a little,” I said quietly.

I heard him groan and sigh, “I’ve been without for so long I’m getting hard from just your sweet little voice.”

I thought about Jeremy and when he was hard. It still amazed me.

“Are you on your bed?”

“Yes,” I said confused.

“Will you lay back and tell me what you’re wearing?” he asked.

“Ok,” I said nervously.

“I hear your hesitation. I can stop, but I really want to hear you play with yourself and to be honest… I want to get off to it,” he said deepening his voice again tickling my insides.

“This is more terrifying than, um, you know,” I said.

He sighed like Jeremy and said, “I don’t want that. We can just talk.”

“Just give me a second to think,” I said trying to figure out what I wanted to do.

The idea was alluring, but it felt like cheating. I was not sure I could go through with it. I could always hang up so I had a way out. His voice seemed to speak to my insides and they screamed at me for more. ‘What was making this feel so right and so wrong at the same time?’ I wondered.

“I’ll see what happens, but no guarantees,” I said nervously.

“I don’t want you to anything you don’t want to,” he said calmly.

I took a deep breath and said, “I’m wearing a night shirt that covers half way down my thighs and a pair of pink panties.”

“Pull your shirt up above your panties and bend your knees up,” he instructed.

“Ok… done,” I said shaking.

“Relax, Anna, you can stop me whenever you want,” he told me.

I took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. I licked my lips and waited.

“I really wish I could see you right now.”

“Maybe someday,” I teased starting to feel more relaxed.

“Don’t tease me,” he said. “Run your hand down your belly and rub yourself through your panties.”

I did as told and I felt so excited. ‘Why am I excited?’ I wondered.

“Tell me what you feel.”

“I’m excited, but I don’t know why and I like it. My panties are so wet and I want to be played with,” I said with a slight moan.

“I would play with you all night,” Jeff whispered into the phone.

I sighed and pushed harder against my nub. I am not sure if it was the cheating or that I was just drawn to his voice, but something was heightening my senses.

Jeff asked me to slip my hand in my panties and rub my outer lips. He told me not to cheat and slip my finger inside.

“What are you doing?” I asked slightly short of breath.

Jeff groaned and said, “I have my hard dick out and I’m stroking it thinking about seeing your wet pink pussy, smelling how horny you are, and wanting to shove my fingers into you as you cum. God Anna, I want to be there to show you how to have sex and be gentle as I take your greatest prize,” he moaned. “You need a man, Anna, not that boy.”

As he spoke, I got wetter and wanted him to see him touching himself. I almost slipped my finger inside when he said he wanted to do just that, but I was being good.

I let out a held breath and said, “I wish I could see you touching yourself.”

“Are you being a good girl, Anna?” he asked in his deep voice.

“Yes,” I moaned.

“Cheat for me Anna. Put your finger inside where it’s warm and wet,” I immediately slipped a finger inside and groaned. “Tell me what you’re doing and how it feels.”

“I have my finger in as far as it will go and I’m drawing little circles,” I told him quietly.

“Does it feel good to have something inside you?”

“Yes,” I groaned closing my eyes.

“Push in another finger for me sweetheart.”

I did and moaned again. I could hear him breathing heavier and I envisioned him stroking himself.

“Good girl, now stretch yourself out a little and add a third finger nice and slow,” he said drawing me deeper to him with his deep voice.

I squirmed and moaned as I pushed a third finger inside me. I had never been so filled before and it was a little painful, but I managed. My breath shuddered as I slowly moved my fingers around.

“You sound like you are close.”

“I am,” I groaned feeling the impending crescendo.

“Good, Anna, good… I’m getting close too. I want to grab your hand put it above your head and slowly push my cock into you. I want to feel how tight you are as I enter you and make you stretch around me,” he groaned as he spoke.

I started to breathe in pants letting his voice bringing me over the edge. As I groaned his breathing became more erratic too and when he groaned I knew he was letting go too.

“Damn, Anna, that was the biggest load I’ve shot in months,” he said breaking our silence.

I felt my cheek flame and even though I was alone I was embarrassed. I bit my bottom lip and pulled my fingers out giving me that empty feeling.

“Um… I don’t know what to say,” I said quietly catching my breath.

“Tell me what it felt like?”

I was not sure what he wanted me to explain, but figured it was about my orgasm. If I was wrong I was sure he would tell me.

“My orgasm,” I said lowering my voice, “Well it is like a wave comes over me and every inch of my skin is getting electrocuted. I kind of like the feeling and want to have it all the time.”

“I’m glad that I could help you feel that way. I just wish I was there to see you,” he said sounding sad.

I frowned and without thinking said, “I wish you were here too.”

The moment I said it I wanted to take it back, but it was too late. I do not know why I said it.

Jeff sighed and said, “I couldn’t have asked for a better evening. Thank you Anna and someday we may get our wishes.”

“I better go, um, my parents should be back soon,” I said not really sure how to end the call.

“Will you be online tonight?”

“Maybe, but not too late though. I have school tomorrow,” I said.

“Either way I will have you to dream about tonight,” he said quietly in his deep voice.

I took a deep breath trying to clear out the tickle he left in my belly and said, “Um… I’m just glad that you are happy. You have been so sad the last few weeks.”

“You’ve been able to tell that?” he asked.

“I have and I feel bad for you especially when I talk on and on about Jeremy.”

“I like hearing about you and Jeremy, but I still think he is not the right guy for you,” he said turning serious.

“Why don’t you like him?”

There was a long pause and just as I was going to check my phone to make sure the call did not drop he spoke.

“Well… It just seems that he was waiting for you to be legal.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone

You’ve said he mentioned it and it is smart for him to wait, but it is too convenient that he gets all pressury now that you are safe. I just think he is out for one thing and I don’t want you to get hurt.”

Before I could think about what he was saying I flew into defend mode, “He is not like that!” I said angrily.

“Calm down Anna. I’m just worried about you I’ve known guys like that searching for the young virgins to take for another notch,” he said calmly. “I would hate for you to end up just another conquest for him.”

I took a deep breath and calmed down a little. I had to think about it some, but Jeremy was just not like that.

“I don’t plan on sleeping with him anytime soon. I don’t think my mind is ready for that anyway,” I said more relaxed.

“Just keep it in mind and be careful, sweetie.”

“I will.”

We talked a little more about when I might be online and then said our goodbyes. I felt a slight twinge when I hung up the phone, but I chalked it up to wondering what I was going to say to Jeremy. In my mind I had just cheated on my first boyfriend. I wanted to call him right away and confess, but instead I wandered the house thinking. I ended up taking a shower.

I let the warm water cascade down me thinking it was washing away what I had done. ‘I’m a horrible person,’ I thought. ‘God that was amazing,’ I took a staggered breath and started to play with my hardening nipple as my other hand followed the water to my warming folds.

As my fingers found my opening and pushed inside I closed my eyes and imagined Jeff there with me. I heard his voice in my ears telling me he was going to take me now. My fingers pushed in and out rapidly as I thought back over our conversation. He said he wanted to hold my hands above my head and stretch me out I remembered as I pushed a third finger inside. I hissed in air as I felt that stretch again and wanted it to be Jeff. Over and over I pushed past the slight pain until I could easily move all three fingers in and out.

When the pinprick tingle started to travel around my skin, I let out a low moan. I covered my fingers in wave after wave and breathed in short bursts. ‘God I’ve never done that before,’ I thought. I leaned my head into the stream of cooling water and cleared my mind.

After drying off and going back to my room I paced around with my phone in hand thinking about calling Jeremy. ‘What was I going to say?’

“Hi honey, I just had phone sex with a married man… sorry,” I said sarcastically. “What is he going to say back, ‘Oh that’s ok.’ No he’s going to be furious. Ughhhh!”

I flopped onto the bed and propped up on my elbows. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. As I shook my head it seemed to clear all the webs and I had the best idea. I smiled as I called him.

“Hi Anna,” I heard Jeremy say.

“Hi. Sorry I didn’t call earlier I’ve just been hanging around the house doing useless things,” I said knowing that I was lying, but thinking it was for the best.

We talked about school the next day and what he thought would be a good idea for the weekend. He asked if I wanted to tell my parents I was going to a movie with him and spend the evening watching the stars out by the airport. I knew what he had in mind and it was not star gazing. I told him that I had plans with my sister to do a little shopping on Saturday so it might have to wait a weekend. He sighed, but said that he would wait an eternity.

I slowly changed the subject and asked him about his summer camp. Without hesitation he told me the name of the camp and when it was. He did say that he was not planning on going back this summer and wanted to spend the entire summer lavishing me with attention. I giggled and shook my head thinking that could be rough for me.

“Anna,” I heard my mother call.

“My parents are home. I better go,” I told Jeremy as I jumped off the bed.

“See you tomorrow. Sweet dreams.”

“Night,” I said then hung up the phone.

I talked with my parents a bit and then told them I was going to bed. It was not bed I was after as I went straight to my laptop. I wanted to get some information.

“Bless the little children,” I said as I typed in the name of Jeremy’s summer camp.

The website that loaded showed smiling kids and a really pretty forest surrounded lake with dots of cabins. It looked very nice and if I was into camps I might have picked one just like this. I smiled when I say there was a message board.

I loaded the board and started to troll around. When I found Jeremy I looked to see if I could find Nicki. She was simple to find since she had posted several replies to him. I pulled up her profile hoping for an e-mail and I was in luck.

I started to type a message:

‘Hi. You might not know who I am, but I’m Jeremy Controy’s girlfriend. He said that he has told you about me, but I’m not sure he has. Well the reason I’m writing you is that I want to learn more about him so I can surprise him like he surprises me. Is there anything of a personal type that you could tell me? I will take any help I can get.

Thanks,

Anna’

I sent that message and leaned back into my chair. If this worked out I could eventually get her to tell me her side of last summer. After talking to Jeff I was having second thoughts about what Jeremy told me. If Jeff was right then I was going to find myself in trouble. I sighed and sat up. Reflexes took over and I was sighed into the chat service before I realized.

‘Hi sweetie. How was your evening?’ appeared on the screen.

I smiled and told him about pacing around before calling Jeremy and he apologized for making me feel like I was cheating. I told him it was fine. He said he would not put me in that position again and I quickly told him that I was not unhappy. When I told him that he had made me think about Jeremy in a different light he asked if he could call. I told him that it would be better if I called since I was supposed to be in bed asleep. He was ok with that and said he would be waiting.

I logged out and rushed to bed. I curled up under my covers and dialed Jeff.

“Ahh… again I am graced with the sound of your voice,” Jeff said.

I laughed, “That’s one way to answer a call.”

“It is the truth,” he said and I could hear his smile.

I smiled back and started to tell him how he made me question Jeremy. I let it slip that I did not tell Jeremy about the phone sex and that I did not plan on telling him about him at all.

“Sorry I bet that sounds like I’m ashamed or something?”

“No not at all. I rather like being a dirty little secret,” he said in a whisper. “It’ll add to my start of fantasies about you.”

“Fantasies?” I questioned.

“Oh sweetie the fantasies I have about you are many and increasing as the minutes pass.”

‘Damn that’s hot,’ I thought as my panties were instantly wet.

“Tell me one?” I asked in a soft flirty voice as I slipped my hand into my panties.

“Just a tease I guess, but you have to promise me that you won’t play with yourself as I tell you.”

I frowned and said, “But my fingers are so close. Can’t I play a little?”

“If I were there and you begged in that tone of voice I would spank you. Would like to be spanked?”

I was confused and brought right back to the real world.

“Why would you spank me?” I asked in a normal tone of voice.

“Sorry I forget you are so young sometimes. You sound so grown up to me,” he said with a sigh. “Some people like to be spanked or spank their lovers. I love to put a girl over my knee, lift her skirt, pull her panties down and redden her bottom. The few girls I’ve done that too have gotten so wet my fingers just slip right inside them. God it’s been so long I’m getting hard just thinking about it,” he sighed and I felt a shiver roll down my spine.

I have never been spanked, but he made it sound so delectable. My fingers moved down and slipped right in just as he said they would.

“Oh wow, you make that sound wonderful. I might have to let you try it with me,” I teased going back into my soft voice.

“Give me a few hours to get to you and I will. Damn, you are a tease,” he said with a growl.

“Is that one of your fantasies about me?” I whispered. “Do you want to push my skirt up and spank my bottom?”

“God yes,” he groaned. “Then I want to make you grab the back of the chair and let me slid into your wet pussy as I rub and squeeze your red hot bottom,” I pushed my finger in deeper as he spoke. “I want to fuck you hard and fast as I keep the heat up with more swats on your bottom only to let you cum all over my cock,” my pace hastened as he divulged his fantasy.

I heard his groans and joined him. We were not speaking just getting worked up in our own thoughts. He said my name a few times and with one last groan I knew he was finishing. I closed my eyes and imagined seeing him erupt like Jeremy had and felt myself giving over. With one quiet moan, I clamped down on my finger and hand with my thighs.

“Do you ever get this far north?” I asked not intending to think out loud.

Jeff laughed, “Actually I travel the state and your town in one of my stops next week.”

‘Next week,’ my mind screamed.

“Seriously?” I asked almost too loud.

“Yes I was meaning to talk to you about meeting for lunch or something, but didn’t know how to say it without sounding like a dirty old man,” he said.

‘Could I, should I… oh this is too much,’ my mind screamed at me.

“Ummm… well… I-I don’t know. This is a small town and I know everyone. It would be hard to keep you my secret,” I stammered hoping for a way out.

“That was what I was thinking so I thought that I might be able to get you to sneak out of the house and meet me. I don’t want sex or anything, unless you do. I would just like to meet you. I hope I’m not sounding creepy?”

“No… um… ah… just a surprise,” I did not know what to do.

“Think about it and let me know, no pressure,” he said calmly and it worked.

“You need to sleep. I hope I have given you something to dream about and only in a good way.”

“Yea… um… I do need sleep,” I said slowly still in shock. “I will talk to you tomorrow. Good night.”

“Good night sweetie,” he said then there was silence.

I set my phone on my night stand and curled up with my pillow. I was not going to sleep anytime soon. ‘What the hell?’ I thought. ‘Next week… meet me… no pressure… this is too much.’ As my mind spun idea after idea from a nice meeting in a public place to him taking me away and doing unspeakable things to me to us playing around and not having sex to us playing around and having sex to anything in between I slowly drifted to sleep.

My alarm blared and I crushed it off. I did not have enough sleep and I did not want to think about anything. It was good that I could go to autopilot to get ready for school. By the time Jeremy arrived to pick me up I was still in my own thoughts.

“Morning,” I heard Jeremy say and then heard myself respond, but it was not me saying it.

I sat in his car and watched the road thinking about Jeff. I did not know what I was going to do and I had little time to think about it.

“Hey,” I heard and felt something grasp my thigh, “you in there?”

I looked toward the voice and saw a worried look on Jeremy’s face. I shook my head and almost started to cry. I wanted to tell him everything, but just could not bring myself to tell him. He would be so hurt and it would be my fault.

“Just didn’t sleep well last night, sorry,” I finally told him.

“You just seem so distant this morning. I was worried you had second thoughts about the weekend,” he said sounding relieved.

“No that was the best birthday present. I have no second thoughts.”

“Good,” he said pulling over into our usual spot.

He laid his seat back and pulled me into his lap so fast it nearly took the wind out of me. He laughed, pulled my head to his and locked his lips on mine. Within seconds his fingers were inside my panties and pushing into me. I opened my legs as wide as I could in the tight space and let all my worries fall away. We moaned into each other’s mouths and I laced my fingers in his hair. Since we have such little time before school, there was not much we could accomplish but create impure thoughts all day.

The day passed as a typical Monday and was over before I knew it. Jeremy took me home and told me he would call me later. I did my usual routine of snack, homework then dinner. I figured I would check my e-mail as I waited for Jeremy to call.

I read through the usual stuff until I saw an address I did not know. I almost deleted it until it clicked it was from Nicki. The first sentence let me know it was not going to be a fun read.

My jaw dropped as I read it and she told me in quick order that she did not like pranks and that I could just stop. She wrote that she and Jeremy had been dating for three years and that I had better leave him alone. Nicki warned me she was going to call Jeremy and tell him what I was doing and make sure he knew the truth about me. I had no clue what she thought was the truth, but when Jeremy called I was going to find out from him. I grew more and more furious and confused as I read her ramblings about them dating and how serious she was that I leave him alone.

Just as I read her last line, ‘Leave my boyfriend alone!!!!’ my phone rang and it was him. I took a deep breath and answered.

“Hello,” I said flatly.

“Hey, um, have you checked your e-mail tonight?”

Well he was going to get right down to business so I figured I would too.

“Yep,” I said with a grin. “Is there something you want to tell me or should I just tell you what is running through my mind?”

As I listened to him sigh and then started to count his breaths. When I reached ten I was feeling more and more angry. I was just about to tell him off when he took a deep breath.

“I’m sorry I didn’t warn you about Nicki. I-I well I didn’t think you would track her down,” he finally said.

“Warn me? Warn me about what, your girlfriend?” I snapped.

“Ever since we had sex she has been pestering me to date her. I’ve told her about you and she won’t hear me.”

‘Oh, this is going to be good,’ I thought.

“So she said you two had been dating for three years. That is a little longer than last summer,” I stated.

He sighed again before saying, “We always joked that we were dating, well I considered it a joke. I guess she didn’t.”

“You told me that her boyfriend was pressuring her. If she considered you two dating then you must have been the pressuring boyfriend right?” I asked feeling proud of myself for not just calling him and ass and ending the call.

“No I just lied. She was the instigator for sex and I was, well, I wanted to have sex with her,” he said quickly. “I wanted it, she wanted it, and it just happened. Since then she has planned out our lives and gone all nutty.”

I did not believe him, but gave him the benefit of the doubt. I knew that I was going to reply to Nicki and get her side before I made any decisions.

“I want to hear that from her,” I said. “I don’t know what to believe right now, but I want the truth before we do anything. Why didn’t you tell me the truth about her?”

I heard Jeremy take a deep breath before he told me he was worried I would break up with him. He said he did not want to lose me over a crazy girl. He apologized and said he would talk to Nicki about telling me exactly what happened.

“I can’t wait to hear what she has to say,” I said sarcastically.

Jeremy sighed, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry I slept with her. I’m sorry that you feel you need to hear her crazy ramblings and I’m sorry that I will have to rebuild your trust.”

I started to feel guilty that I was making him feel so bad when I was having phone sex with a married man. I wanted to tell him about Jeff, but now was not the time and it may never be the right time now.

“I’m sorry you’re feeling so bad, but I want to know the whole story,” I said.

“I know and I will let you hear her side and then I will tell you my side. I will call her tomorrow,” he said sounding beat down.

Hearing the dejected sound in his voice made me want to cry, but I refused to let him hear how hurt I was. I wanted off the phone to think.

“You do that and I will talk to you tomorrow,” I said quickly.

“Do you want me to pick you up in the morning?” he asked.

I thought about it and I wanted to talk face to face with him. I took a deep breath and told him yes, praying that I could clear my mind by then. We ended the conversation agreeing to talk in the morning.

The minute the call ended, I was in tears. I flopped onto my bed and cried, my heart broken. I closed my mind down and just let everything flow out of the tears and as they subsided, I felt a little better.

When I sat up I needed some good advice, but with no good friends to call, I logged onto my laptop and searched for help. I found nothing helpful so I logged into chat and looked for Jeff.

I sighed and felt abandoned when he was not online. As I closed my laptop, I grabbed my phone and thought about calling him. My only hesitations were interrupting him, waking him, or it turning into phone sex again. By the time, I turned off my light and reached my bed I had already dialed, but not pushed send. I curled up under my covers and pushed send.

“Hello,” he said sleepily.

“Hi it’s Anna. Did I wake you?” I asked quietly.

“Not really. What’s up?” he said sounding more awake.

“Can you talk?” I asked not knowing if he was with his wife or not.

He told me he was alone since his wife was out with friends. He did not sound like he believed she was really out with friends, but I chose not to ask and instead concentrated on my problem.

“I had a fight with Jeremy and I need to talk, but if you need sleep just let me know,” I replied.

“What was the fight about?” he asked as I heard a rustling of covers.

I told him about the fight and about Nicki. He listened to every word without making any comment. I felt better getting everything off my chest, so when he told me that he was proud of me for being so mature.

“I don’t feel mature. I feel foolish,” I said.

“Don’t feel foolish. It sound to me like you handled it quite well,” he said. “He is the one that acted foolishly in lying to you about her and it appears he lied to her too.”

“I know you don’t like him and I guess that makes your advice good and bad, but I don’t think he planned on lying to me,” I said defending Jeremy.

“No I don’t like him and now I have more reasons not to like him,” Jeff said. “And not just because he lied to you, but because he hurt you.”

It made me feel good to know that he was unhappy that Jeremy had hurt me, but I did not want him to dislike him more. I could not believe that Jeremy deceived me on purpose, but now that I had thought about it, I would have to make up my mind.

“It’s been a long day. Thank you for letting me wake you up,” I said yawing.

“You sound tired and I can understand. As for waking me…” he paused, “You can wake me anytime, sweetheart.”

“Thank you, Jeff, I really needed the talk and I feel better now,” I said as sleep started to creep up on me.

Jeff sighed and said, “I wish I was there to comfort you. I want to wrap my arms around you and let you sleep knowing that I care for you. I’m sorry I can’t be there to comfort you physically.”

Just hearing him say he wanted to comfort me warmed my heart, but I stopped myself from saying it out loud. I still had reservations about the older, married man.

“Thank you. Good night, Jeff,” I said yawning again.

“Good night, sweetheart,” he said as he ended the call.

I laid there looking at my phone and wondering what he was doing now. I did not get to think long as I fell asleep quickly only to be woken by my alarm.

My first thought was about Jeremy and the impending conversation.

Published 
Written by Ceolaine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments