Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tutor Gets Tutored

"A tutor gets tutored on sex."

44
21 Comments 21
18.6k Views 18.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

This is a story about a boy I helped with his virginity. I’m writing it from the boy’s perspective with some help from my hubby.

My name is Craig, and this is the story of how I lost my virginity. I’m 17 and in my junior year of high school. Most would consider me a nerd, yes I’m on the chess team, and yes I get excellent grades. To no one’s surprise I have not had is a girlfriend or a date. I’m about 5’ 11” brown hair, and in true nerd fashion I wear glasses; at least I got my braces off last summer.

My biggest problem is I don’t know how to talk to girls, they intimidate me. My luck was going to change because of my assignment as a biology tutor. The biology teacher assigned me to tutor a senior by the name of Taylor. I knew who Taylor was but of course had never talked to her. She was, what in my circles was called one of the hot girls. There were several rumors going around about her, but no one seemed to have firsthand information about her “exploits”.

Taylor would come to the bio lab right after school, and we would work on her project. Taylor is the kind of person who is very touchy which usually made me uncomfortable. Her touching made me feel uncomfortable, in that it made the budge in my pants hard to hide.

I knew that Taylor would have no interest in me, but most nights after our tutoring session I would jack off thinking of her.

I started to think she just liked to torture or tease me. On our second tutoring session I commented that she smelled nice. After that she would present her neck to my nose and ask me how she smelled. I was always in heaven getting that close to her. She would often hold my head close to her neck, so I could not only smell her perfume but also get a peak down her shirt. Taylor didn’t have big tits, but they were very perky.

The mid-term was coming up, so Taylor had increased our sessions to twice a week, which I was thrilled about. She was actually doing really well which made me afraid that she would not need my help and would end our time together.

After the exam the teacher gave me her exam and told me that I deserved to present it to her. She had gotten a B+, and the teacher felt I was big part of the grade. The teacher said I should be prod of myself, but I didn’t care about that; I was hoping to get a big hug or maybe even a kiss.

It was our usual Friday session when Taylor walked in, and I held up her exam. “Oh shit, I don’t want to know, do I?” She asked nervously.

“I think you want to see this big B+,” I said holding up her paper.

Taylor screamed then pulled the paper from my hand. She screamed again then started jumping up and down. “We did it, we fucking did it.” Taylor grabbed and hugged me and jumped up and down with me. “Oh my God, I can’t believe it, you’re the best, thank you.” As we were bouncing Taylor kissed me on the cheek several times. All of sudden she stopped bouncing planting her lips on my lips, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I was stunned with my first kiss. I didn’t know what to do but Taylor did. She worked her tongue around mine.

It felt like forever that we were kissing, but I’m sure it was just a matter of seconds. I didn’t want it to stop, but Taylor backed up quickly. “We are celebrating tonight. I’m taking you out for pizza.”

I just stood there staring at her still stunned by my first kiss. I snapped out of my trance when I realized that Taylor was asking me out. “Yeah, sure that would be great and thanks for the kiss.”

“It was well deserved, if you want, after we have pizza we could do some more. I’m so grateful for your help. I’ll pick you up about 6:00, okay?” Taylor said skipping out the class room door.

“Sure, I will see you about 6:00,” I said.

My mom picked me up from school, and on the drive home I told mom I had a date that night to go for pizza with a senior I was tutoring. She got all excited know it was my first date. Dad got home right after we did, and mom excitedly told him that I had a date. Dad was also excited for me, but I was afraid he was going to be obnoxious about it. I was right.

Dad came into my room as I was getting ready. “So you got a big date tonight. I hear it is with a senior.” Dad said in that obnoxious voice.

“Yes dad, she is a senior, one that I tutor.” I said, trying to get him to go away.

Dad came up and put his hand on my shoulder, “Here, take these, you know just in case.” Dad put a handful of condoms in my hand.

“Dad, it is just a date.” I said annoyed and embarrassed.

“Hey, she is a senior, and I said just in case.”

Thankfully Dad left, and shortly thereafter Taylor was at the door. I just hoped they didn’t embarrass me.

When I got downstairs Taylor was already talking to my mom. She looked incredible, her hair was curled and she had a little more makeup on than she normally wore at school making her look even more sexy. Taylor was wearing a cute pink polo and matching skirt, not too short.

I realized I had the condoms in my hand and quickly put them in my pocket. Dad introduced himself to Taylor then turned to me and winked. We talked for a little while, and mom asked what our plans were. Taylor said that she was buying me pizza and had no plans after that.

Mom suggested that we could come back to the house and watch TV in the basement living room if we wanted.

I glared at mom and told her that Taylor probably wouldn’t want to do that.

Taylor quickly interrupted, “I think that is a great idea.” Secretly I wanted to hug my mom for the suggestion.

We left for the pizza place and had a nice time.  I couldn’t believe I was on a date with her. When we finished, Taylor asked me if I wanted to go back to my place to watch TV. She said that she had promised me something else.

I thought back to the kiss in the class room and figured she had forgotten. “That would be great; the parents will leave us alone.”

When we got to the car Taylor started it, then before she pulled out she grabbed me and kissed me on the lips. “That’s just a start till we get alone again.”

When we got home, I announced to mom and dad that we were home and going to watch TV. Mom told me that she and dad would leave us alone.

I asked Taylor what she wanted to watch as we got to the living room area that had a big couch in front of the TV. She looked me in the eye and said, “I don’t care; I don’t think we will be paying much attention to what is on the TV.”  She gave me a little kiss on the lips and settled in on the couch.

I sat down next to her, and she quickly grabbed me. “I think I promised you another kiss.” Before I could say anything her lips were on mine, and her tongue was in my mouth. I couldn’t believe what was happening. I had fantasized about her, and here I was with her in my arms making out with her.

We kissed for what felt like 15 minutes when we were startled by mom, “Hey kids, you want some snacks or something?”

Taylor spoke up, “No thanks mam, we are still really full from the pizza.”

“Okay, your father and I are going to bed.

HellyTheNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellyTheNice

Taylor you’re welcome to stay as long as you like. It was nice to meet you.” We heard the basement door close, as mom walked away.

Taylor resumed her position with her lips on mine. Her lips went to my ear where she whispered, “you can use your hands too; if there is any place or thing on me you want to feel.”

Holly shit, I thought.  Was she telling me I could feel her up? I hesitantly slid my hands up her belly to her tits. I put my hands on her breasts almost waiting for Taylor to push my hands away. Instead she gave a little moan and asked me if I liked them.

“Oh God they feel great.” Taylor leaned in and kissed me while my hands were on her tits.

“Why don’t you take my shirt off so you can get a better look and a better feel.” Taylor said.

I grabbed the bottom of her shirt then looked her in the eye. “You know I’ve never done this, right?”

“Yes Craig, I figured you hadn’t. You don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“Oh no, it’s just you’re so beautiful and I didn’t want to mess it up.” I said

“Craig they are just tits.  You just feel them then kiss them and suck on them.” She pulled the polo up over her head and tossed it on the floor. A little pink bra was the only thing between me and her tits. I put my hand on over her bra and squeezed her tits. “No not over the bra, feel underneath,"  she said as I slipped my hands underneath feeling nipples for the first time.

With my hand on her tits, Taylor reached behind her and unclasped her bra, throwing it with her shirt. “Go ahead, give them a kiss, they love to be kissed.” I did as I was told, leaning in giving each tit a kiss. “Suck on my nipples, that is what feels the best.” Again I did as told and wrapped my lips around her nipple starting to suck.

Taylor moaned as I sucked her tits. I moved back and forth from tit to tit sucking on her hard nipples. I had lost track of everything other than the tits that I was sucking on when I felt some pressure on my crotch. I looked down and saw Taylor’s hand on my crotch over my jeans. She grabbed my dick over my pants. I was so hard it was almost painful.

Taylor squeezed and rubbed my cock in my jeans. She kissed me again then put her lips to my ear. “MMM, that looks painful with this all bound up in there,” she said pointing to my crotch.

I did not understand her and just gave her a, “What?”

“Craig, take you pants off.  I want to give you a blow job,” Taylor said as I looked at her in disbelief. Taylor was undoing my belt before I could figure out she was serious. I quickly stood up kicking off my shoes then dropping my pants. Taylor was kneeling on the floor in front of me tugging my underwear down. “Just sit back on the couch and enjoy.” She said tossing my underwear aside.

Taylor slid her hand up and down my dick. “Fuck Craig, that is a nice cock you have, how big are you?”

I don’t know, I’ve never measured it.” I lied to her. Like all guys I have measured my dick many times.

I felt I was in shock when she put her lips on my cock. I had masturbated so many times thinking of Taylor, and here she was, half naked sliding my dick into her mouth. She teased my dick for a few moments then took me into her mouth sucking my shaft. I couldn’t get over how sexy she looked between my legs looking up at me and making eye contact with my dick in her mouth.

I knew I wouldn’t last long as hard as she was sucking me. I was moaning a little and breathing heavy. I was about to tell her I was going to cum, but before I could say anything without missing a beat she said, “Don’t hold back sweetie, give it all to me.”

Again I did as I was told. I grunted and exploded in her mouth. I watched in awe as Taylor laid on the carpet and swallowed my cum. She looked up at me with a smile and motioned me down to her. I crawled down to her and kissed her. “That was incredible, thank you,” I said, in-between kisses.

“Craig, I’m so horny my pussy is on fire. Can you do me a favor?”

“Of course, whatever you want.”

Taylor slipped her skirt off and then her panties. “Can you eat me?”

I was shocked by her question, “Really, I don’t exactly know what to do, but I would love to try.” I said.

She spread her legs in front of me, “Just get down there and kiss it and lick it. I will tell you when you are hitting the right spots.”

I moved between her legs and took a good look at her pussy before I started. She was neatly trimmed with cute pink lips that appeared to glisten. “Craig, take a sniff, that is the smell of sex. See how you have turned me on.”

She moaned when I rubbed my finger across her wet pussy lips and even more when I kissed them. “Stick your tongue between my lips and into my pussy. MMM, that’s it.” She moaned as I pushed my tongue into her.

“Ok now just keep kissing, licking and sucking. You will know how you are doing by my moaning.” And moan she did.

I was really enjoying the taste of her pussy and the squirming she was doing when Taylor grunted, “Criag, are you hard?”

“Oh God yes!” I replied looking up at her.

“You’re doing a great job, but I want your cock in me. Will you fuck me?”

“Are you sure, I’m sure you can guess I haven’t done that before either,” I told her, looking up at her from between her legs.

“You don’t have to, but I would love to fuck you.”

“Should I put a condom on?” I asked.

“Do you have one?”

“Yeah, my dad gave them to me.”

“You can save it for your next girl, I’m on the pill. I want you to feel my pussy against your cock on your first time, and I want to feel you come inside me.”

“Okay, I don’t know what to do.” I said moving on top of her.

“It’s okay, I will guide you in. Once your dick is in me just push it in as far as it will go and then start pumping in and out. When you feel you are going to come, don’t hold back, just shoot it all in my pussy.” Taylor kissed me then grabbed my cock lining it up with her pussy.

I pushed my dick in her pussy, moaning, “Oh my God, that feels so good!”

“Yes that does feel good. Now start pumping my pussy.  I need to come so bad.”

I was in heaven grinding my cock into her pussy. I was afraid I was going to come before Taylor, but her breathing began to increase along with her moans. “Yes, yes; I’m getting close. Keep fucking me!”

I pumped harder, trying to make her come. Taylor pulled me tight to her, plunging her tongue into my mouth. Her pussy clamped onto my dick as she held me tight. “Fuck yes!” she moaned into my mouth “I’m cumming”. I couldn’t hold back any longer and shot my load into Taylor’s pussy.

I collapsed on top of her out of breath. “Was that okay?”

“That was great Craig, we may have to have some more tutoring sessions. This time I will be helping you.”

 

Published 
Written by taylorsam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments