Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two M.P.s

"Sometimes it pays for a sergeant to take advantage of his higher rank."

13
4 Comments 4
10.9k Views 10.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words

This was an old army base, left over from the Second World War. It somehow had survived the rounds of base closures over the years. Most of the base was well lit, but in this corner that contained several old fashioned wooden barracks the light standards were few and spaced out, so that when the fog rolled in the light was weak and the shadows deep.

The occupants of this group of barracks had been instructed to attend a training session this evening. Two M.P.s, a private and a sergeant, were patrolling the area around the barracks, their flashlights cutting through the gloom.

They were looking for anything that shouldn’t be beneath the raised buildings, be it contraband or a slacker hiding out. They really didn’t expect to find anything. This was an often repeated routine, which so far had produced only negative results. But a good soldier didn’t question the officers who gave them an assignment, no matter how futile.

When they had circled the third and last building they went up the steps and into the barracks.

The sergeant said, “I gotta take a leak. I’ll check the showers and latrine while I’m in there. You start checking the bunks.”

“What specifically am I looking for?” asked the soldier.

“Anything that shouldn’t be there. You’ll know it when you see it.”

The soldier started going down one side of the long building, leaving the other for the sergeant to do when he came from the latrine, thinking he’d probably finish and start at the other end of the second side and work his way back before the sergeant even showed up.

He was about a third of the way down the row, not having found anything suspicious. The bunks were all uniformly tightly made, and he didn’t want to mess them up. They didn’t want the soldiers to know their things had been searched, so that if they did have anything illegal they wouldn’t go to more trouble hiding it. He ran his hands over the blankets, looked under pillows and under the cots.

On the tenth bed he felt and heard something tucked just under the top edge of the sheet. It was flat and rustled when he ran his hand over it. He slipped his hand under the sheet and felt papers. He pulled them out and discovered it was a magazine.

In the dim light that came from the lamps that hung from the beam that ran the length of the building, he saw the name of the magazine was ‘Oral Gratification’.

He pealed back the cover to find four pages of brightly colored photographs of men eating women’s pussies and women sucking men’s long cocks. He had never seen cocks that long. He had never seen pictures like these.

He realized his own cock was growing long and hard. He held the magazine open with one hand while he used the other to adjust his cock so it extended down his left leg, and squeezed it.

He turned to the next page. On these pages there was one man with two women, one blond and one brunette. In one photo the guy was eating one woman’s pussy while the other was sucking his cock. This guy’s cock was equally as big as the guy’s on the first pages. He flipped back to make sure these were different people.

In another picture the man had switched to the other woman’s pussy while she was eating out the blond. All of these poses were repeated with the camera shooting from various angles. On the following page the blond had swiveled around and was sucking his cock while he still had his face buried in the brunette’s cunt. There were also close-ups of the two women licking his cock, their tongues coming together, or of one sucking his cock while the other sucked on his balls.

The private studied these pictures closely while stroking his cock through the fabric of his pants. It felt so good. His cock wasn’t as long as these guys, but none of the women he had fucked had ever complained. He wouldn’t have revealed there had been only three women in his life.

It had been months since his last fuck. He squeezed his cock harder. Shit, in the barracks he couldn’t even find the privacy to have a good jack off session.

He turned to the next pages. Here was a trio again, but this time there were two guys and only one woman. The first picture was to be expected, with one guy licking her clit and her sucking the other guy, again with the page filled with close-up shots and different angles.

On the next page they had switched, and the guy who had been getting his cock sucked was now between the woman’s legs, while the guy who had been there before was sucking the other guy’s cock. The private had seen photos similar to the ones on the other pages, but none like this one. He flipped the page to see if there were more.

The guy who was sucking the other guy’s cock was now lying on his back and the other guy was on top of him, his cock down his throat.

Still standing by the bunk, the private quickly unbuttoned the fly of his pants and pulled his hot cock out and began jacking it frantically. These guys were husky, well-built guys. They could have been any of the other soldiers he bunked with. They didn’t look any different.

On the last page all of the pictures were of the two guys sucking each other’s cocks. Now the one who had been on top was on his back while the other was over him on his hands and knees. The woman was watching them with a big smile on her face and her finger in the top one’s asshole.

“Private, what the hell are you doing?” The sergeant’s loud voice shattered the quiet of the barracks.

The private dropped the magazine, sending it fluttering to the floor. He kicked it under the cot as he tucked his raging cock back into his pants, having to try three times before succeeding. There was no way he could button them before the sergeant had reached the foot of the bunk.

“Did you hear me, private?” the sergeant barked again.

“Nothing, sir. Looking for contraband, sir.”

“Private, do you know the punishment for lying to me?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What were you looking at?” the sergeant asked.

“Just a magazine, sir.” The private answered.

“Where is it? What did you do with it?”

“I dropped it, sir. It’s under the bunk, I think, sir.”

The sergeant sat down on the cot, bent forward and retrieved the magazine. The pages had wrinkled and it flopped open to the last page the private had been looking at.

The sergeant looked up at the soldier, who was still standing at attention, his unbuttoned fly gaping open.

“Do you like this sort of thing soldier?” the sergeant asked sternly.

“No, sir. I mean I don’t know, sir. I’ve never seen nothing like that before, sir.”

“I think you do like it. I think there is clear evidence that you do,” the sergeant said, looking directly at the private’s fly.

“Have you ever done anything like this, private?”

“Like in those pictures, sir? No, sir. Never, sir”

The sergeant flipped through the magazine, going from where the magazine had opened to the front, and then quickly back to the pictures of the two guys and the woman. He looked back up at the soldier.

“At ease, private.”

The private took the at-ease stance.

“I said at ease,” said the sergeant.

“I am at ease, sir,” replied the private.

“Well, this is still at attention,” said the sergeant.

He reached out and grabbed the private’s cock, which was still hard. The private jumped back a few inches, and then regained his stance. He was confused.

“Take that thing out and let me compare it to these guys,” commanded the sergeant.

The private didn’t know what to do.

“That’s a command, private. Let me see that cock. You were flinging it around a few minutes ago. Let’s see it now.”

The private slowly and nervously pulled his cock back out. It was erect, sticking straight out from his body. He wished he could make it go soft, but it seemed to have a mind of its own.

The sergeant looked at it.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

“Hmm, not bad. You’ve got a nice one there, private. Take two steps forward.”

The private took the two steps, as commanded. He was only inches from the sergeant’s face.

The sergeant took the cock in his hand. The private did his best not to flinch at another man touching his cock, but as the sergeant fondled it the feeling sent shivers of delight through his body.

The sergeant looked up at him and smiled slightly. He then leaned forward and opened his mouth wide. He moved another few inches and closed his mouth, encasing most of the cock in it.

The private instinctively grabbed his head, and then recovered and let go. The sergeant slid back slowly, the cock clamped tightly in his mouth. Upon reaching the end of it he relaxed his oral grip a little and slid back down.

He picked up momentum, going back and forth. The private found it difficult to maintain his stance.

The sergeant fumbled with the buttons on his own fly, but finally got it open and fished out his hard, fat cock. He began stroking it fast, but after a couple of minutes let go of it and began undoing the private’s belt and unbuttoning the top button of his pants. He pushed his pants down and slid his hand up under the leg of his boxers, grabbing the private’s balls.

Again he interrupted his movements and started unbuttoning the private’s shirt. As he had done with his hand and the private’s boxers, he now did with his T shirt, slipping his hand up under it and feeling his firm muscular body and pinching his nipples.

He stopped doing that to unbutton his own shirt. When he had gotten it open and the shirt tail pulled out of his pants, he struggled to free himself of it, all the while sucking on the private’s rather long cock.

He finally set it free of his mouth and glanced up at the private.

“Get undressed, soldier,” he commanded. “Get out of them clothes. I want you naked.”

He untied his shoes and kicked them off, stood and ripped off his T shirt revealing his thick, solid torso. As quickly as he could he got out of his pants and shorts. He remained standing as he waited for the private to finish undressing. The private had tried to get his pants off over his shoes, but had stumbled and had fallen back onto the opposite bunk.

Finally naked he stood up and looked at his sergeant, not sure what he should do next.

“Lie down here on this bunk,” the sergeant said.

He no longer barked out his commands. It was as if he sensed the soldier was ready to freely comply with whatever he said.

The soldier lay on his back and looked up at his sergeant expectantly. The sergeant knelt beside the bunk and licked the soldier’s body, starting at his knees and going up, lifting his ball sack to get between his legs. He licked all around the pubic hair patch and continued up his body, relishing the salty taste of the day’s dried sweat.

The private squirmed, not from being ticklish, but from the passion coursing through his body, inflaming his already engorged cock. His sergeant licked and gently bit one of his nipples and then moved over to the other. The private forgot all protocol and grabbed his sergeant’s head, holding him over his nipple and then pushing him back down toward his throbbing cock.

When the sergeant reached the private’s cock he took it back in his mouth, but at the same time he rose up and situated himself on the cot. Slowly, as he worked the private’s cock with his mouth and throat he slid up over the private’s prone body, so that soon his cock and balls were lying on the private’s face.

He ground his erection onto the private’s face, sliding it from side to side. The impassioned soldier grabbed it and stuffed it into his mouth. It was so fat it filled his mouth to capacity. It touched the back of his throat and he gagged. The sergeant raised his hips and pulled his cock back an inch.

He turned on the bunk, almost falling off, but caught himself and with his movement indicated to the private to turn also, so that they were lying on their sides. He proceeded to fuck the private’s face and the private returned the favor.

They continued to suck and lick each other’s cock for the next several minutes, the private following his sergeant’s actions. As the extreme passion resolved itself into the simple pleasure of sex, the private’s mind swirled with incoherent thoughts, ‘How did I come to do this? Why am I doing it? Why don’t I stop? Why don’t I want to stop? Shit, it feels so good.’

The sergeant started going up and down on the private’s cock rapidly again. When the private did the same thing to his cock he stopped sucking the private’s. He threw one leg over the private’s body and fucked his mouth again.

“I’m gonna cum, soldier. I’m gonna cum in your mouth, and I want you to take all of it down your throat. You’re gonna eat my cum.”

Before the words could register the sergeant began shooting his salty discharge into the private’s mouth and the back of his throat. As he continued his fucking motion some of his cum squirted out of the corners of the private’s mouth. With his mouth jammed with cock, swallowing was all he could do. The cum slid down his throat easily.

When he had spurted out the last of his cum the sergeant began to pull his softening cock out. The private sucked on it hard as it slipped out so that it exited with a distinctive “pop”. Without thinking, the private licked the errant cum from his lips.

The sergeant turned on the cot, pushing the soldier to one side.

“Get up and sit on my chest,” he said quietly.

He scooted onto his back and the soldier crawled toward his head and straddled him, sitting on his rib cage.

“No, move up. Sit here, on my chest. I want you to fuck my mouth until you are almost ready to cum, then pull your cock out and jack it. I want you to shoot on my face. Got it?”

The private just nodded. At this point he’d do anything he was ordered to do. After repositioning himself on his sergeant’s chest he rose up and leaned forward so he could insert his cock in his sergeant’s open mouth.

He started fucking and soon was going at it hard and fast, unconscious of whether his sergeant might be chocking on his long cock. The sergeant was able to take every inch of it down his relaxed throat.

It was only a few minutes until the private pulled his cock out and sat back on his sergeant’s chest. As he furiously jacked his cock he’d close his eyes and then open them again.

“Oh man. I’m cumming. Here it comes.”

The first spurt went high and fell back down, landing on the sergeant’s forehead.

“Aim for my mouth,” he said.

the private was too excited to control where his cum was landing, but fortunately it fell in globs on his sergeant’s nose, cheeks and chin. The last of it oozed out and he rubbed it on his sergeant’s lips.

After a few seconds the sergeant slapped the soldier’s leg and said, “Let me up. We have to get dressed and out of here.”

The sergeant found his boxers under the bunk and used them to rub the private’s cum from his face. He shoved his boxers in his mouth and sucked as much cum from them as he could.

As they got dressed the silence hung heavy in the air.

When they were done the sergeant said, “Help me make this bunk. I wonder if this poor soldier will wonder why his bunk smells like sex.”

With that the private laughed.

“Wow. That was crazy, Sarge.”

“Have you ever done that before?”

“Gosh no, Sir. I ain’t never done nothing like that.”

“Would you do it again?”

“Gee, I don’t know. Maybe. With you, you mean? Yeah, maybe.”

They finished making the bunk. The sergeant picked up the magazine and stuck it in his back pocket.

They turned and headed toward the door.

“Well, you’re my private now,” the sergeant said, “and you’ve got a lot more to learn.”

He put his hand on the private’s ass and ran his fingers up and down the private’s ass crack as he walked through the door.

“By the way soldier, what’s your name?”

 

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments