Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valkyrie’s lust series (Chapter 2)

"First is always special"

4
1 Comment 1
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
A few months had passed, and they were seeing each other a few times per month to hang out, to get to know each other, to continue their sexual adventures. But this time, it was special. Her parents were out of the town, and he used the chance to visit her.

She was very nervous about trying the sex for the first time. But she was so excited, she couldn't wait. They wanted to make sure she was ready and willing to give herself fully to him.

As soon as he arrived, they headed to her empty house. They cuddled, hugged, kissed like they didn't see each other for a month. They spent a few hours in bed talking before it was time to get dressed.

She picked her favourite red tight dress, ten centimeters above her knees. It was quiet simple dress with waistband covered with crystal rhinestone Czech stones. He helped her to put it on. Not because she needed help but because he wanted to grab her ass, kiss her boobs and bite her neck. She was resisting. She didn't want to be disturbed. Then she paired crystal earrings with her waistband. He was looking at her.

"Go dress yourself!" she yelled.

"No rush. I want to watch you," he said with smile on his face.

She couldn't decide at first, but she picked black fourteen centimeters stilettos and black evening bag. His eyes were locked on her.

"My perfect sexy girl."

She had spent twenty minutes for simple make up then made herself comfortable waiting for him. He had to kiss her before taking clothes out from his backpack. He brought blue plain formal shirt which he paired with dark brown formal pants and brown Hilfiger shoes. He was ready within ten minutes.

"Shall we go?" he asked and offered her his hand like a gentleman.

It was warm spring night in may. Sun was shyly hiding behind the roofs on the west. They were walking towards the coast. As soon as they came to the coast, they could enjoy beautiful sunset. Sun was disappearing on the horizon which looks like sun is drowning in the sea. They sat there listening to sea organ play sounds produced by sea waves. It was romantic. He kissed her passionately and hugged her so tight she couldn't breathe.

"Is that how much you missed me?"

"Yes baby," he whispered in her ear kissing her lobe. She giggled.

After a while, they headed to the restaurant. Restaurant was darkened. Only candle lights were illuminating the room. They had made reservation for two. They sat next to each other.

Dinner went smoothly. They ate and talked about different topics. They enjoyed time together, drinking wine after dinner. Suddenly, she felt hand on her knee slowly going up under her dress.
 
"Baby!" she hissed and pushed his hand away.

"What?" he looked totally innocent.

"Let's go home."

"I was hoping you would say that. I have something for you," he said and led her hand to his cock.

As they were going home, he used every chance to grab her ass firmly.

As soon as they arrived home, he pulled his shoes off and pushed her softly against the wall. He kissed her passionately as he took her hand in his and led her to the room. He let her sit and he kneeled in front of her, kissing her neck and hands.

"I cant wait," she giggled.

"I know. You are my horny little girl," he whispered.

He pulled her waistband off in one click. He sat behind her, moved her hair on the right side, kissing her left side of neck as he started undoing dress zipper slowly inch by inch.

He pulled left arm of her dress down, kissing her shoulder then back as he pulled right side of the dress. Dress fell down on to her waist as she was sitting on bed. He made sure to kiss every part of her skin.

"Mmmm, Raspberry," he whispered as he blew warm air over her ear. He licked her lobe as he was rubbing her leg feeling her skin starts to shiver.

"You are tempting me so much," she said and put her hand on his cock.

"Not just yet baby," he responded.

He undid her bra, pulled her up to remove her dress. He was looking at her. She was standing in front of him only in her panties, acting shy, but you could tell how badly she wanted that cock.

"Ok, you can free this beast now." he said temping her.

She unbuttoned his shirt button by button and threw it away over the room. She repeated the same process with undershirt. However, she paid more attention to his bottom part. She hugged him tight rubbing herself against him. She pressed his cock hard. She could feel his cock is getting hard.

She removed his pants and kneeled in front of him while he was wearing boxers. She saw his hard-on pointing in her direction. That was like an invite. She pulled his boxers down and he stepped out.

She was facing his bottom head, his cock.

LucyGlowing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyGlowing

She licked the tip of it then he stepped back.

"Not yet."

He pulled her up, kissed her both boobs then started licking one then another. He nibbled on her nipples, sucked softly, licked around in circles. All until they were hard pointing out. He scratched her from the shoulders, over the back and gave a firm squeeze to her ass. When he felt she was relaxed, he went down and started kissing her thighs around her panties. She let soft moan through her slightly open lips.

He puller her panties down step by step. As soon as she was completely naked, he opened her legs and licked her clit. "Ahhh," she moaned. She sat on the bed and opened her legs inviting him for her dessert. Her pussy was soaked in juices already. He started licking her, circling over her clit, moving down between her labia. He was eating her out as her pussy kept producing juices.

His tongue slowly fucked her hole before he inserted one finger in her pussy. She enjoyed all attention she was getting. Her pussy got used to one finger before he added second finger slowly finger-fucking her sweet hole.

"Yess... I'm sooo close," she gasped which gave him hint to speed up. He fucked her pussy with two fingers for few more seconds.

"Cum for me baby. Cum hard!" he said moment before she orgasmed over his fingers.

"Oh my, that was so hot," she whispered as she was catching her breath.

He lay next to her, kissing her passionately and rubbing her whole body until her breathing came to normal.

"Do you want to taste him now?" he asked.

"I want to!"

She moved on her all fours as she took his rock hard cock in her mouth. She sucked him deep and slow for a few moments.

"Ok. I don't want to cum yet," he said while pulling his cock out of her warm pretty mouth.

He placed her on her back, spreading her legs as he came between her legs, rubbing his cock against her pussy gathering all juices.

"Ready?" he whispered and kissed her mouth.

"Yes," with smile on her face.

He slowly started teasing her pussy with the tip of his cock, pushing it with very little force in her.

"Does it hurt?" he wondered.

"No baby."

"I love you," he whispered on her ear.

"I love you too," as she finished saying it, his cock found a way to enter her vagina completely. She moaned as her tight pussy spread around his cock, swallowing his big beast.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"Great. I want you!"

He took his cock almost out and pushed back in for dozen of times before increasing tempo. Every time slightly harder. She was moaning louder and louder holding her hands around his waist.

"Do you want me to slow down?" he asked caringly.

"No. Harder," she hissed.

He thrust his cock deeper looking at her shiny eyes. He felt happy that his little girl is enjoying her first sex. He sucked her nipples and grabbed her ass from below as he fucked her.

"Where do you want me to cum?" he asked.

"Where do you want to?"

"Boobs."

She nodded. He took out his cock and unloaded himself over her boobs then paused for the moment and enjoyed looking down at her smiling at him with her big boobs covered in his semen.

He lowered himself to kiss softly her dry lips. She looked so pretty with her hair messed up and with her nipples hard pointing while his semen was dripping down.

"Did you enjoy it?“ he whispered.

"Ye... yes,“ she responded still catching breathe and licking her dry lips.

He moved down kissing her belly button and slowly moving even lower. He slowly pushed two fingers in her dripping pussy and started fingering her slowly. He moved fingers deeper and deeper with each thrust and started increasing tempo. As soon as he heard her moan, he found her clit with his warm tongue.

"I'm tired... Please... I... can't... anymore!“ she yelled unable to say it all at once.

He enjoyed the view and he didn't stop until she came again. He licked her pussy with smile on his face as she was squirting over his face. He didn't stop massaging her clit until she relaxed from orgasm.

"Please stop. I can't cum again," she hissed.

He let her go after kissing her and told her he loved her. They slept until morning.

In the morning, they went to take a shower together. First he started washing her body, slowly rubbing her neck then shoulders and back with his hands. She jumped a bit when he put his hand between her ass cheeks, washing her entirely. She laughed at him and then she helped him to wash his body.

In the end of a wannabe innocent shower, she went on her knees and took his cock in her mouth, softly sucking it for 10 seconds. Then she stood up and left. They knew more will come.
Published 
Written by Valkyrie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments