Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Virgin Morning Wood

"A young man finds himself in bed with a woman for a night, with no sex"

3
2 Comments 2
24.2k Views 24.2k
741 words 741 words
I can't believe, I just spent a whole night sleeping with a woman I just met a week before. Still a virgin myself, it was all so amazing to me that I could be in such a relationship. We lay next to each other, so close she was practically on top of me.

I noticed she, too was waking.

"Good morning," I said, "I think I've been dreaming about you." I pointed down to the bulge that was sticking up from the blanket.

"I see," she said.

My legs begin to quiver and my heart raced as I felt the weight of her hand caressing my thigh. A gasp escapes my mouth as her hand lingers between my legs and strokes the shaft of my quickly hardening member. Suddenly, my mind races as all inhibition leaves my body.

"You can take it out, if you want," I said, or at least I think I said it. Funny how you lose so much control of your body when all the blood is rushing to one area.

"Oh, I think I'll do more than that," she answered, confirming that the words did indeed escape my lips.

She reached down the front of my shorts and ran her hand down the length of my now fully erect cock. I moaned as she used her palm to push my dick against my stomach, leaving me speechless.

Next, she gently wrapped her fingers around my throbbing dick, lightly caressing up and down the smooth shaft. I could feel my toes begin to curl, never having felt the sensation of somebody else's hands on such a private location. It felt so warm and so right, I could feel my entire body relax as I again let a moan escape my open mouth.

I reached out with a hand and cupped her breast, hoping to give her the same pleasure I was receiving.

"Just relax," she said, as she pushed me flat on my back, "this is all about you."

Being completely under her control, I could not find the energy to fight back. I simply gave in and lay my head back on the pillow.

Until now, she was only gently running her fingers up and down my hard, straight shaft.

Alexa_Rios
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexa_Rios

I thought it could not possibly get better until she wrapped her entire hand around my cock and began thrusting up and down the entire length of my now fully erect penis. I could feel the rhythm her hand was creating up and down my entire body, stopping only once or twice to lick her hand for lubrication as my hips began to move back and forth. With her other hand delicately placed under my leg, she began to touch my balls and rub the area just below them.

The head of my penis was now in full bloom, pulsing and throbbing as the blood coursed through. It had ballooned up to a giant, round shape that looked just like a mushroom top.

After what seemed like an eternity of bliss, she could sense I was getting close to erupting as she began to coax the cum right out of my balls.

"Yeah, baby," she whispered, "give me what I want."

"Yeah," I managed to say between moaning and grunting.

All of the sudden, I began to feel a sensation unlike any I ever had. My whole body tensed up and my head rocked back. She pumped her hand around my dick harder as she began to rub my balls faster. My hips thrust up, putting my dick at full attention and glory. A wad of cum shot out, almost reaching my bare chest. I let out one last, completely pleased moan, as my body continued to convulse.

"Oh, yeah!" She said breathily, "That's exactly what I want baby."

Her hand continued to thrust up and down the length of my shaft, causing two or three more spurts of cum to erupt from the tip of my dick. As she slowed her pumping hand, she gathered all the cum that was dripping down my cock and licked and sucked her fingers, one at a time.

My head was swimming and my body felt limp as I sank back into a state of total relaxation.

"Wow," I said. "I can't believe what just happened."

"Believe it," she said, as she leaned down and kissed the head of my penis. "Now, what are you making me for breakfast?"

Published 
Written by Unavailable
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments