Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who Knew?

"Lewis entertained his fantasy of being cuckold, his wife agreed."

23
6 Comments 6
21.5k Views 21.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Gary was the perfect specimen, and the perfect bull. He would be invading my home later that evening and my husband was going to love it!

***
Lewis, my husband, was a man whose fantasies always came to light, and his cuckold fantasy was no different. In fact, he had demanded I find a bull for pleasure! His desire consisted of him wanting to be dominated, yet he was giving orders. I laughed at how silly he seemed, but I wouldn't be disagreeing. The thought of a powerful man plowing me made my knees weak and my pussy damp. Which brings us to Gary.

I found the young 22 year old through an ad he had placed on craigslist. The picture with his requirements had my mouth watering, as well as other parts. Wanting him for my bull, I quickly emailed him.

Spinning in the computer chair, I saw Lewis watching me. Crinkling a finger, I beckoned him towards me. I watched with delight as he dropped to his knees in front of me.

Pushing my skirt up, I shimmied from my panties and brought his head toward my dripping pussy. No words were needed for him to know his job. His strong tongue pushed into my juicy cunt as he began tongue fucking me. I moaned and let my head fall back as my hands snatched his hair firmly in my palms, pulling him tightly into my dripping mess.

His starving mouth was only halted when the computer dinged, letting me know I had an email. Pushing his head away, I turned to find that it was from Gary. Opening it, I saw that it read:

Well, Hello Veronica,
Your predicament sounds like it could be a lot of fun; yet at the moment I have a few other requests that seem more tempting. If you can convince me to choose you and your husband, then I will happily turn the others down to spend the time fucking you.
~ Gary

His blunt language made me crave for his cock all the more. Turning back to my husband, I demanded that he return from my closet with my lacy, black corset, matching thong and black stockings, a red garter belt, heels, and choker as well. I had no doubt a simple, tempting picture would get me my bull. Stripping down, I waited for my husband to return.

With clothing in hand, he came over to me, his free hand reaching for my petals. Swatting his hand away, I handed my credit card over and requested that he find an adult bookstore and retrieve every toy wanted in quantities of twos and threes.

Quickly organizing myself in the outfit of my choosing, I situated the computer's camera until my beautiful hourglass body was on full display. My double D's nearly spilling from the corset as I quickly applied red lipstick on my full lips. With my long, lush hair falling to just above my hips, I was ready for my picture.

With a quick click of the mouse and a 3 second delay, my picture clicked and saved. I had placed myself just right. My body appeared sculpted in pure goddess beauty.

Saving it to the hard drive, I ensured that it would be available for later use. Uploading the picture to the email, I decided only to write a simple response.

Gary,
I'm glad to know your interest. This should cover the whys in picking us, I do believe.
~ Veronica

I always got what I wanted, and Gary would be no different!

***********************************

Over the course of the week, Gary and I exchanged ideas and information, setting up the perfect time to play. We decided hotels were not needed and he could just come on over to our house for a week or two of wild, hot fucking.

The night of his arrival came around, and as agreed earlier, I wore the outfit from the picture. A bottle of champagne sat cooling in a bucket of ice as I eagerly awaited the doorbell.

Exactly at the time we agreed upon, the bell rang. I jumped from my sitting position, almost running to answer the door. I caught myself as I began turning the knob.

Kisi_missi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kisi_missi

With quick work, I masked my emotions and swung the door inward, inviting Gary in past the threshold.

Wasting little time, he locked his lips over mine. Picking me up and following the blueprints I had given to him earlier, he found his way to my bedroom. Dropping me into a cocoon of blankets, he rested his head between my thighs and began eating me. His tongue running over my wet petals before he flicked it against my swollen clit, only to drive it deep into my begging cunt.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my husband stroking his very hard cock. Crooking a finger, I let out a moan of pleasure before I was capable of demanding him to retrieve his chasity cage. Once it was clamped tightly around his erection, I pointed at the nine inch by two and a half inch cock of my bull. Lewis knew exactly what to do.

I moaned out as Gary's tongue buried deep the exact moment Lewis's lips wrapped around his length. Gary's groan of pleasure rolled over my dripping pussy as his cock was stimulated by my needy husband. Gary's lips were sucking on my spasming clit as my orgasm built. Feeling my pussy squeezing around his tongue, my bull pulled away, leaving me hanging and yet to cum. Turning from me, he demanded that my husband find a blindfold.

Quick to comply, Lewis went about retrieving the blindfold. Bringing it back, he handed it to Gary who handed it to me. With a smile lighting my face, I called Lewis closer. Turning him to face away from me, I tied the dark cloth tightly over his eyes, ensuring no sight was possible. With Gary's help, he was led to one of the chairs in the room. My husband's cock twitching in anticipation for the sound of fucking to fill his ears.

With my husband set, Gary returned to me, and with no more preparation, he shoved home, deep into my pussy. Feeling him stretch and fill me completely, I yelped out wanting and begging for more.

"Oh, God yes! More! Pound my tight pussy! Oh, yes! Fuck me!"

Gary's soft chuckles filled my ear as he began grinding his hips into me, moving and pushing his cock deeply into my yearning sex. With slow even strokes, he moved in and out. The sloshing wetness filling the room with slurping noises as my husband moaned out in rapture.

Getting into things, Gary began to pound into my pussy with brutal accuracy, hitting my g-spot over and over again. My cunt juices creaming over his cock and balls. Orgasms built and flooded my senses over and over again. My moans vibrating my body as my pussy squeezed repeatedly over Gary's shaft. With each clench of my walls, I could feel Gary's long, thick, pulsing cock. Oh, how I wanted him to coat and overflow my used sex with his cum. I wanted to feel it seeping out.

I didn't have to wait much longer as Gary groaned and thrust deep, dispensing his semen into me. My pussy quivered and milked his cock as the spurts sent me into another mind shattering orgasm.

Time passed as Gary laid splayed over me. I was still floating on a high. My eyes wandered until they fell upon my husband. I had forgotten he was there. Seeing his still caged hard on, I beckoned him to me to release him from his bindings. Following my voice, he found my outstretched hand. Grasping his balls, I pulled him to me and restored his eyesight.

His eyes roaming over my naked, sweaty form, my pussy still sheathing Gary's cock. With quick work, I removed the cage, his cock oozing out his load the moment of freedom. He had cum while his eyes were still glued to the place of mine and Gary's joining.

Seeing such a positive reaction from Lewis, I knew my time with Gary would have us all feeling pleased. I couldn't wait for Gary's second wind; it was bound to drive my husband and I wild! Maybe Gary would even use some of the toys!

Published 
Written by SosaGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments