Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hard Knock On My Door

"Do I Let Him In?"

21
8 Comments 8
3.5k Views 3.5k
891 words 891 words

I opened my eyes to see a tanned, muscular arm around me. I looked over my shoulder to see JJ’s gorgeous face on the pillow behind me. We were both on our sides spooning. His eyes were closed and he was soundly sleeping. Oh no. What had I done?

Then, the tequila fog started to clear. Dancing, drinking, and JJ entered my mind. Okay, calm down. Trying to stop the panic, I wracked my brain to recall the details of the night before. The last thing I remembered was leaving the club with JJ and catching an Uber to my house. Tequila was not my friend and JJ was helping me get into the car.

He was my longtime friend since high school. We were in our twenties now, having graduated from college a few years ago. Secretly, I crushed on him since I first saw his magnificent smile. But, we had never been more than friends. I jealously watched a string of beautiful girls come and go from his life. He was currently single, but probably not for long. I was not the type he usually went after, so I had never made my attraction known to him.

God, it felt good to have his arm around me. I was in my tank top I had worn to the club, but no panties. What the hell happened to my panties? Then, I spied them on the floor a few feet from my bed, along with my jeans. And I couldn’t help but nestle back against him … and I found him naked. Oh boy. As I arched my back against him, his arm tightened around me and a sexy moan escaped his lips. I froze. What would he think when he woke up and found us like this? I can’t even remember how we ended up like this. I was pretty sure we had not had sex. It didn’t feel like it anyway. That pesky voice inside my head told me I should slip out of bed, but I chose to ignore it. Go away, pesky conscience. Let me enjoy this!

Clinging to his arm, I drew him in closer. His breath indicated he was stirring a little but I didn’t dare look. His warm breath tickled my neck. Then, I felt it … something hard pushing against my ass. Longing took over and I pushed back against his hardness. His arm slid down to my breast and stroked my hard nipple through my thin top. This time the moan came from me.

Something hard was knocking at my door. Should I let him in?

I wanted to just open my legs and see what would happen. But, this would change everything between us. I didn’t want to lose him as my friend. But, maybe this could be the beginning of something more? I couldn’t look back at him ... I just couldn’t. Were his eyes open? Surely, he was conscious of this?

MiraKyong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiraKyong

Was he aroused because of me? Or maybe he just had to pee? I didn’t know. What should I do?

He came knocking again. Such hardness against my ass. And I bravely lifted my leg to crack open the door, just a little. His hand went down and spread my ass cheeks, opening the door the rest of the way, and he entered. His hard cock pushed into my eager now-wet pussy. His arm came back around me pulling me against him. His movements were slow at first, in and out, in and out, taking his time filling me with every inch of his cock. He felt so good inside me. I was struggling to stay in the moment, so I could remember every detail of this experience with him. His breath quickened, and he thrust deeper and faster. I felt his hips bucking behind me and I tried to meet his thrusts. We did not speak. It felt like a dream. 

Moans and groans, ragged breaths and squeaking bedsprings were all that was heard. I clung to his hand for support and when it moved down to between my legs, my moans turned to squeals. His was expertly rubbing my clit while fucking me hard from behind.

“JJ!” I yelled, breaking the deafening silence.

“Come for me, Princess,” he whispered in my ear while fucking me harder.

He pushed me onto my stomach and I instinctively raised my ass for him. My hands grabbed at the sheets while his hands gripped my hips holding me in place to fuck me deeper. I screamed out with every thrust now.

“Come for me, Princess,” he kept repeating.

I felt it building. I tried to stay my orgasm, as I didn’t want this to ever end, but I could not.

“JJ!!!” I screamed loudly as I came. Waves and waves of pleasure were washing over me.

He kept thrusting and yelled out his release in the next few minutes.

I had not recovered from my orgasm yet, when he pulled out and lay on top of me, collapsing us both onto the bed.

Struggling to accept what had just happened, I did not move. Oh my God. Nothing would be the same. I couldn’t look back over my shoulder at him. I could not.

What did I open my door to?

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments