Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Moment At Both Ends

"I spent all day thinking about playing not just with one toy, but two."

4
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
921 words 921 words

Author's Notes

"This is just a bit of fluff of what I did today. I had fun and wanted to share a little! I hope you enjoy as much as I did."

It had been a long day. Sitting at my desk my mind kept drifting, thinking about what to do to have a bit of fun. Some ideas had been floating around, but my mind repeatedly went back to one thought. And the more I thought about it the more eager I got. I had to stop myself from squirming in my chair, eager to get home.

After walking through my front door, I quickly hurried to my bedroom. My coat was tossed aside casually as I wiggled my hips to slide my skinny jeans down. My hands reached under the hem of my top, pulling it over my head. I reached my room dressed only in my grey sports bra, red thong, and brown knee-high socks. Yes, I know they didn’t match; nobody was going to see me naked today anyway!

I locked the door to my room. I didn’t want my roommate surprising me, especially not during what I was about to do. My hands reached into my drawer where I kept my toys and pulled out two of my favorites, a large pink jelly vibrator and a purple buttplug. The plug was longer than most, around four inches long with a good amount of flare near the base. I had gotten it for some adventurous play. I’ve popped it in and ridden the bus around, the bouncing vibrations of the seat wiggling it inside my ass. The vibrator was my go-to favorite, with about seven inches of insertable length and realistic head and textures. I had lain on my back several times enjoying the feeling of it thrusting into me. But today I wanted something a little different…

I kneeled on my bed with my face near the headboard. My ass was stuck out toward the end of my bed, quivering a little as I slid my thong down and kicked it off onto the floor. Popping the top on a little bottle of lube I keep with my toys, I poured some on the top of the plug, letting the rivulets run down to the flare. I stroked my hand over it to make sure it was well covered. Then I rubbed the excess onto my asshole while my finger worked in and out. My eyes closed in pleasure just with this small penetration, my mouth biting my lip in anticipation. I slid the plug along my ass, searching for its home until the tip slipped in. Pushing it in an inch, I held it there, ready for the next step.

I took my vibrator in my other hand and balanced it on my headboard so it would point at my face. Licking my lips, I lowered my head until the tip of the head was pressing on my puckered mouth. With a hand on each toy, I was in the position I had thought about all day, ready to be spit-roasted like a good little slut!

PnayASian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PnayASian

The first to go in was the plug. I was still pretty tight so it could only go an inch in before I could feel the stretch. But that push made my body rock forward, popping the cockhead into my mouth! My tongue played on the underside of the head. It swirled back and forth rubbing the plastic glands. Even just that had my mouth drooling, dripping onto the shaft of the cock. The plug began small pump in and out of me. On each one, I could feel the stretch. And each time it slipped a little further in. My mouth began to slide up and down the shaft of the cock in time to the thrusts into my ass. My body rocked back and forth to a slow and steady rhythm on my bed.

As I relaxed into a pattern, I felt like it wasn’t me holding the toys anymore. I could see two strong men around me. The one behind held my hips as he pounded a message of lust. The one in front was sitting, with me kneeling before him, looking down on me and playing with my hair as I serviced him. My mouth slid deeper onto his cock until I could feel the head poking at my throat. I held it there as far as I could get without gagging, letting my tongue and lips tighten around the shaft.

As I was practicing my deep throating on my friend up front, the plug suddenly slipped all the way in until the base was nestled snugly against my ass. I moaned into the cock as I felt an explosion of pleasure all throughout my body. The plug had loosened me enough that it was pushing the flare in and out, pulling on my ass. I had to stop sucking for a minute as I just writhed on my knees moaning with my ass and mouth filled. As much as I loved the feeling, I wanted more; I needed more! Once I could move again, I picked up the pace of my fucking,

After another couple minutes, I could feel the plug passing in and out with no problem; my ass had been widened enough to take it all without tightening on the base. That thought was enough to push me over the edge again as my knees gave out and I lay in my bed tingling all over. It took me a few minutes for the waves of pleasure to slow down, enough for me to just lie there enjoying the afterglow.

 

Published 
Written by melLookingUp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments