Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Taboo Cure For Burnout

"A young celebrity under pressure finds her secret to stopping burnout"

14
13 Comments 13
2.9k Views 2.9k
970 words 970 words
Competition Entry: Notorious

After climbing to the top of the fame world at the age of twenty-four, Lilia was the talk of the world. The super-model turned actress had starred in blockbuster hits and the world had their eyes on her. Lilia was born and raised in California and was a dark haired tanned skin beauty that looked exactly like Emily Ratajkowski. 

Unfortunately for the young talent, a scandal had affected her reputation. Lilia had fallen from grace among the rich elite for a hot-fueled affair she had on vacation with Azlam. Azlam was a tall muscular dark haired bronzed skin man who looked exactly like Rohit Khandewal. In the circles Lilia ran in, it was very taboo to sleep with a man of Azlam’s appearance. Lilia loved the sex on vacation with her exotic lover, it took her to another place, but the photos leaked and were all over the internet. After all the pressure fame had put her under, it was a release.

On a hot summer night in California, Azlam arrived at Lilia’s place and the two immediately stripped down nude. Lilia playfully ran from her lover before he caught her and put her over his shoulder, carrying her soft-skinned nude body to the bed. Along the way Lilia screamed and laughed in joy, something not seen from a celebrity otherwise described as “icy”.

“Don’t do it, don’t do it, don’t do it!” shouted Lilia, laughing  and closing her eyes before being slammed down on the bed.

Lilia threw her legs up as Azlam laid over her, the two making out as her breaths became deeper and her heart sped up. The entire ordeal had the lovers covered in sweat as Lilia attempted to crawl away from her lover in bed, only to be caught and held down. Azlam threw the famous beauty around a few times for the fun of it but kept a nice grip on her, not letting her get away.

A lot of the wrestling itself was working Lilia's body, making her take deep pleasuring breaths as her lover held on to her and did things like sucking on her nipples and kissing her. Azlam massaged the nude woman, digging into the muscles on her back and tightly gripping her legs with his powerful hands as pleasurable breaths left her body. The two lovers occasionally locked lips and exchanged saliva, being attached to her each other all the way.

"Woo yes!" said Lilia, catching her breath.

Lilia's body started to shake as if she was possessed when her lover ate her out and a few minutes later turned her over, coiled his arms around her and got a nice grip. Now she was compromised, only turning her head back to lock lips with her lover as his cock went in her.

"Yes that's it, fucking destroy the damn thing!" said Lilia.

The thrusts became more intense and every pounding smash inside of her wet pussy made Lilia give up, almost relaxing. Lilia laid face down with the powerful man's weight on her as his cock quickly and intensely penetrated her body, making it almost vibrate from the fucking. A once playful flirty tone turned into moans and a minute later, the moans turned into groans of a woman sounding like she was going through an exorcism. Lilia had never experienced a man who could go for so long and not cum so as a means to beg for mercy, she tapped.

ChannelBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChannelBrown

"So soft," said Azlam, slowing down while still fucking her.

"Fucker," said Lilia, barely able to get the word out as she was covered in sweat.

"Open up," said Azlam.

"Ah," said Lilia, begging to sucking him off as her body had been sabotaged by the penis.

The violent lover thrusted his penis inside of the helpless star's throat, relentlessly hitting her tonsils. A head that was upright snapped back on the mattress as Lilia was now borderlined knocked out. After a few more intense thrusts, Azlam came inside of the beauty's throat and had some remaining to unload on her face. Lilia rubbed the cum all over her face as sloppy groans came from her voice. To finish the ordeal, Azlam picked up the beauty and bear hugged her until some loud groans left her body and it gave out.

"Fuck man get me some shots, get me that bottle of Jack," said Lilia, barely whispering, her body heating up but unable to move. 

"Shut up," said Azlam, shoving his hand in her face and pushing her aside.

"Rough huh, treat me like a bitch, but I am a real woman!" shouted Lilia, her voice hoarse from the sex.

"Yeah you like it rough," said Azlam.

"I am getting me this Jack," said Lilia, attempting to crawl over only to get dragged closer to Azlam.

"Why Jack? You have love," said Azlam, kissing Lilia on the cheeks and neck.

"Love," said Lilia, about to almost cry.

"Yeah love," said Azlam, softly biting her neck.

"I mean I don't see shit or anyone except for you, fucking ruined my reputation but I can't lose you, don't even care what they think," said Lilia, borderline unconscious from the sex.

The two made more love even though Lilia's body had given out from fatigue, the much needed sleep helping her recover. For Lilia, the deep breaths and feelings of arousal which came from the sex were not something she was used to, somehow the taboo made it even more intense. As she slept naked with her muscular lover and the night passed, Lilia woke up relaxed and being able to move a bit. The famous beauty reached at her cellphone, took a selfie next to her nude lover, smiled, posted it to her Instagram and titled it "using taboos to stop burnout".

 

 

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments