Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Very Special Dinner Party

"Marie plans a very special dessert for her guests."

16
11 Comments 11
4.8k Views 4.8k
997 words 997 words

I had arranged an intimate dinner for six of my closest friends, four men who had enjoyed my body many times, and two of my girlfriends, Tina and Julie, who had also had me often, usually as part of a threesome with them. Alison, my neighbour, and frequent lover had agreed to help me set up a surprise for the guests, in return for a promise of repayment.

I greeted the guests as they arrived. Alison, dressed in a sexy naughty maid outfit, served them drinks, and then she and I set out the food for them. Tina noticed there were only six places set.

"Are you not eating, Marie?" she asked, "are you unwell?"

"I am fine, Tina," I assured her, "I just have things to prepare for you all."

I left them with my apologies, and I joined Alison in the kitchen. I stripped quickly, and she laid me over the small kitchen table, my head hanging over one end and my legs over the other, then she decorated my body with whipped cream, with multi-coloured sprinkles scattered over it, before adding sliced strawberries. As a final touch, she secured my arms and legs to the feet of the table, adding extra cords to my knees to pull my legs apart.

"Marie, my sexy slut, she whispered, "I could happily spend the next couple of hours licking every drop of that cream from you, then seeing how much I could make you come."

"I will repay you, Ali," I murmured, "I will be all yours to do anything that you can dream of, for a full evening and night, as we agreed. Just tell me when you want me."

"Oh, I will, Darling," she confirmed, "and I have some very vivid dreams."

With that, she went into the living room.

"I am going now," she informed the diners, "but when you are ready, Marie will be in the kitchen with your dessert. Enjoy the meal."

They must have been almost finished, because it was not too long before Julie came into the room.

"Marie, do you need any ..."

Her words trailed off as she saw I was tied, ready to be enjoyed. She went back to the door.

"I think you are all going to want to get in here," she told the others, "the dessert is really something special."

The others came in, taking in the sight before them, and Tina actually checking my bonds were secure.

"Mmm, looks like I can forget my diet tonight," she purred, "and all laid out, helpless, for us to enjoy."

She picked a strawberry and popped it into her mouth, biting down on it before kissing me deeply, and passing half the fruit to my mouth for me to eat.

"Anyone got any preference?" Rod asked, "leg or breast?"

This got laughs from some, and John spoke up.

"Personally, I think if we all start at the edges, we can enjoy all of her at once."

This met with general approval, and I was treated to six mouths licking and sucking the cream from me. By the time I was clean, I was tingling all over, and squirming in my bonds. Tina and Julie gathered between my legs.

"I think Julie and I will enjoy the fun at this end," she informed the men, "before you four start in on it. Meanwhile, you do have her delectable mouth to amuse you while we are busy."

Alan and Tim started teasing my tits, nibbling, and rubbing, while  John stood at my head. I bent my head back slightly, and his cock slipped into my mouth. Meanwhile, one of the women, I did knot know which and did not care, was between my spread thighs, getting the last of the cream from deep in my slit before parting the lips, and getting to work eating me most expertly.

The feel of the woman's hair on my thighs added to the erotic sensations she was creating, and I was gasping, even as Rod's dick replaced John's in my mouth. It seems the four had decided my mouth was just for getting them totally erect on this occasion, and they took turns in using it.

At the other end, the arousal was more than I could stand, and I came wildly for her, screaming as my mouth was freed from the latest cock. I lay gasping, and a new pair of hands gripped my thighs, and warm breath was on my wet slit.

The men ceased their activities to watch the action, and I was blushing at the thought of being made to come while they all watched, fascinated by my display. I squirmed and wriggled as I was tongue-teased. Then fingers were rubbing my erect and sensitive clit, and I was coming again, by then not caring that the group was all watching and enjoying my ravishment.

Once I had come down, the men took turns fucking me, each managing to make me come before coming themselves, and all having me twice. Clearly watching me getting screwed was a massive turn on for them, making them all ready again very quickly.

I lay panting, cum running down my thighs and my pussy twitching. Tina and Julie ushered the men out, telling them that they would take care of me. They did.

I was untied and helped upstairs into the shower, where I was cleaned, and the flexible shower head was unhooked and used to thoroughly wash out my dripping pussy. Then I was led into my bedroom, where the two undressed and spent the next hour or so enjoying multiple climaxes with me.

They only left eventually after both had used hands and mouths to give me a final series of long, unending climaxes that left me exhausted, arms and legs spread wide on the bed, trembling helplessly in the aftereffects of their ministrations. 

"Thank you, Marie," Tina smiled, "We really must invite you to dine with us very soon."

Emma_Eevanss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Eevanss

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments