Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All My Love to You

12
11 Comments 11
1.0k Views 1.0k
212 words 212 words

I saw her again today and my heart leapt into my chest. 

I need to know that she'll be a safe place to land when I fall to pieces and that I’m not wasting my time and energy on her because I don’t give out my heart freely anymore. She’s been there when I have needed her the most, and all I want and need is to be able to do the same for her. I know that loving her is unconventional and, to most people, an impossible dream, but the heart wants what it wants and I cannot change that. I want to be her last love; the one she can truly be herself around without judgment or fear of abandonment. 

I have never loved another woman this deeply and I will wait for her if it means we can be together. She's my safe place, my happy spot, and everything in between and then some. I will never be able to thank her for the endless laughs she has given me, the everyday kindness she gives out so freely, or the winks that make my heart flutter. I am here today because of her and, although I'd like to, I will never be able to repay her.






 

 

Published 
Written by JustAnotherSapphic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments