Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Erotic Interlude at the Beach

"Dani has a fantasy at the beach."

8
5 Comments 5
1.3k Views 1.3k
526 words 526 words

Author's Notes

"This story describes a real life experience that I had at the beach one day."

I walked from the highway down the trail that leads to my favorite beach.  When I was far enough down the trail to be out of sight from the highway, I took off my clothes and put them in my backpack.  Walking with nothing on but my running shoes, I felt immersed in nature, in my element, fully alive.  I saw a beautiful hibiscus with pink flowers and I stopped to pick one and put it in my thick, black hair.  When I reached the beach, I saw that there was no one there. 

I went for a swim, letting the cool water caress my naked body.  I lay down on a towel to dry myself in the sun.  I rubbed coconut oil on my body to keep my skin from drying.  As my fingers reached my nipples, I felt them start to swell and I let my fingers linger there.  With the tips of my fingers, I made little circles around my areola, imagining that they were his fingers.  I felt the heat building in my body. My hands cupped under my breasts and I squeezed them.  Then my oily hands slipped down across my stomach, across my smooth mound, and down to feel my wetness.  I spread my legs, feeling the sun warm me there.  I made little circles with my fingertip around my clit, feeling the urgency build in it.  I inserted two fingers inside me, imagining that they were his beautiful, hard cock.  Then I suddenly realized that I was not alone.

He was standing there watching me.  When he took off his clothes, I could see his desire for me.  he stood there for a while, letting me take in the sight of his nakedness,  He wasn't ashamed to be fully erect in front of me.  And I wasn't ashamed to be touching myself in front of him. Then he lay down on his back, his manhood pointing toward the sky, and he stroked it gently with a thumb and two fingers.  Without either of us saying a word, I walked up to him, gave him a smile,  and put some coconut oil in the palm of his hand.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

We lay there pleasuring ourselves, oily erogenous zones glistening in the sun.  We were each watching each other.  I saw the hunger, the want for me, in his eyes and that magnified the intensity of my pleasure.  I started rubbing myself harder, breathing heavily, and then slowed down again, wanting to prolong the experience.  He was pumping harder too, a drop leaking from the tip. But he would slow down as well, not wanting the feeling to end.  I don't know how long we stayed that way.  Time was irrelevant. I was totally focused on the immense need building up in my body.

Without warning, a fountain of cream erupted from him, splashing down onto his chest and stomach. 

I felt his surge inside me. 

A powerful orgasm flowed through my body like an ocean wave washing over me.  

I looked over and he was gone.  

"You are with me, my love," I told him.

"Even though you are many miles away."

 

Published 
Written by datautala
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments