Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Before Her Time

"Young lady wakes up with lusts that she recognises"

4
4 Comments 4
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Oh, God, now Cole was sliding two fingers along her inner thigh, over her thin summer dress, subtly scrubbing to and fro, staying just two inches below her soaking panties. So intoxicating, but his earlier kiss and hand on her bra-less breast had told her that he had got over the surprise of her request. Laura moved her hand across the front of his pants and stroked the hard lump there.

This quiet bar at the rear of the Carson Hotel was Laura’s favourite watering hole. She could rely on friendly casual chat while sipping her medium white wine.

Cole, she knew, was in publishing and was much travelled. Whenever in town, he always stayed at the Carson. Laura and he had a few pleasant exchanges at the bar, and Cole had always remained very respectful.

Tonight, however, when she had suggested moving into one of the more secluded booths his handsome face showed his shock. But once snuggled there, warm kisses with tongues tangling indicated his shock was replaced by ardour.  Laura had been delighted, when Cole’s hand traced her bra-less breast, increasing her seeping juices.

Now, his fingers heating her thigh, she looked into the dark hazel eyes of Cole, thrilled at the lust shining there. Those hot eyes blazed into her own. “Would my room be okay with you?”

“Might be good,” she whispered.

“It’s 147. Follow me up.” A quick kiss, and he was out of the booth and striding towards the lift. Trembling, Laura watched him, tall, wide backed, he had always provoked a slight yearning in her.

But tonight, was different, she was in, what she loved to call, her ‘slut mode’, and it felt good. Stumbling out of bed that morning, she had recognised that familiar feeling. That desperate tingling need that ran right up to her cervix, as when a lover’s fingers tickled at her clit. But this sensation had a totally personal, and natural reason.

She had confirmed that by glancing at the calendar. There it was, clearly circled. Tomorrow would be the tenth, exactly twenty-eight days since the last circled date. That’s how regular she was. And always, this day before, brought on her hottest desire for fulfilment. No problem when she was in a steady affair, but unattached, she   became the wild huntress,

Fortunately, she had known Cole was in town, and he was a most desirable target. Surely, he would provide the good stiff prick she so desired at these times.

In normal circumstances, she considered herself a slow burner. Generally, a man would have to work skilfully to get her aroused. But tonight, it was, ‘Look out, Cole. Here I come.’ Two minutes, and she was outside 147. Cole was wearing a blue silk robe, and as he kicked the door shut, he was tearing at the buttons down the front of Laura’s dress. Within five minutes, they were both naked and clinging. Cole’s hardness was a delight pressed against her belly, and all she wanted was to have him inside her, plunging through her wetness, hitting deeply into her flooding channel. “Give it to me,” she gasped, desperately.

AlesyaDron
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlesyaDron

Without any preamble, Cole swept her into his arms and carried her to the bed, where he gently laid her on her back. All tensed up, Laura looked up at him, parting her thighs eager for his access. Cole’s bobbing, hard, purple-headed cock was all she longed for, and without delay.

His hand ran up the inside of her thigh. No foreplay. She didn’t need that. Her wild eyes must have told Cole something. He looked momentarily uncertain as his fingers groped along her wetness. “God, you are ready,” he grunted.

“Yes, Yes.” She groped hopelessly for his cock, but Cole had got the message. Quickly, he was over her, and Laura heard her own squeal of delight. Cole’s hard shaft, from looking normal, had become the biggest cock in the world, filling her, immense, as it coursed forcefully up her desperate channel, that had waited impatiently all day.

Cole withdrew slightly before thrusting once again, and impulsively Laura flexed her hips to welcome his solid rod. This caused Cole to grunt, “God, you’re fantastic.”

“No talk,” gasped a near ecstatic, Laura. “Just fuck.” And to signal this, she did a double heave of her hips. In a haze, she caught Cole’s nod, and half smile as he lunged harder than ever into her. Laura’s head swung from side to side, and her lower regions were fit to burst as her first orgasm hit her. So wonderful, and she wondered whether the eager pulls of her core muscles would bring him on.

But no! If she had wished it, it couldn’t have been better, as Cole placed his hands under her buttocks to lift her to further spasms of elation. Despite her euphoric state Laura was able to appreciate Cole’s expertise, as he slowed, yet increased the power of each stroke. Every nerve end in Laura’s body was aflame. She knew another orgasm was awaiting her, and she surrendered to it, floating on every thrust of Cole’s hardness.

Savouring the rapture of the moment, Laura noticed Cole’s grunts becoming more moaning, as his thrusts shortened, and he jerked into her with greater rapidity. Then came one massive heave which lifted Laura further up the bed, and she was sure she felt his hot cum flooding into her

Bliss and delirium mixed with the delighted satisfaction of enjoying and being enjoyed. Cole had given her more than she’d expected. She slowly relaxed, and Cole’s flaccid cock slipped out of her.

“Thank you,” Laura murmured.

 Cole rolled his weight off her, and asked, “Might we repeat that tomorrow evening?”  

“I’ll be incapacitated,” she admitted.

“Next time I’m up here?”

“I’d like that, but my mood today was—not usual.”

“Meaning?”

Laura gave him her lascivious smile, “I need working on to hit that mood.”

“I might enjoy that,” Cole said, warmly smiling.

“I’ll look forward to that.”

 

 

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments