Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Bang

"One fantasy of many..."

8
4 Comments 4
2.9k Views 2.9k
722 words 722 words

He's been stealing glances since I got here, roaming over my body with his eyes, probably undressing me in his mind. Any other woman would be creeped out or at least disgusted. Me? It's been so long since anyone looked at me with such naked desire. Every glance sends goosebumps over my skin and heat pooling in my belly. 

 

It takes me a few shots of my liquid courage, but I eventually waltz up to him, smiling what I hope is a flirtatious smile, as the bar plays Señorita. He doesn't even attempt to hide his hungry gaze now and I give him an appreciative once-over myself. Wide shoulders, strong thighs and, one could imagine, a very squeezable ass. 

 

Uninterested in playing games or beating around the bush, I lean in and whisper in his ear, "Today's my birthday. Wanna fulfill my wish and have sex? I'll be waiting…"

 

Not giving him a chance to answer, I shimmy into the bar's unisex restroom, grateful I'd chosen the outfit I did - my lacy thong and slinky purple miniskirt would make this much easier. 

 

Not even a minute after I've entered and shut the door, he enters and shuts and locks it. His piercing green eyes push me against the wall before he does and his lips root me to the spot. Our tongues dance while his knee pries my legs apart and I moan into his mouth when he presses against my sensitive center. 

 

My curiosity takes over and I let my hands roam his body, feeling his muscles tense when I squeeze his deliciously tight ass - I was right, very squeezable - before trailing my fingers up his back as far as I can reach just to dig my nails in as he starts his own exploring. 

 

His lips leave mine to kiss, nibble and lick down my neck to my erect nipples that I chose not to hide in a bra tonight. All he has to do is tug my single sleeve down my shoulder and the cool air hardens them even more. I didn't realize when I called him in from the bar this was what I'd be getting, but his teasing tongue and hot mouth are hard to disagree with. Still, I am getting a little impatient. I love slow, enchanting foreplay as much as the next woman, but tonight… tonight I wanna fuck his brains out. 

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

 

I spread my legs wider to give his leg more access and begin rubbing myself against him, trying desperately to convey my urgent need for his cock, but he just keeps sucking, so I run my fingers down his perfect chest and abs to unbutton and unzip his jeans. My hands fumble a little in their excitement, but quickly get their shit together again as I feel his hardness push against them. I feel and hear him groan as I free him from all that would constrain him. I reach between my own legs for some natural lube before beginning a steady rhythm with my hand and he moans, meeting my movements with his hips. When I notice his nibbling stop in favour of focusing solely on what I'm doing to him, I stop.

 

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me - oh yes!"

 

He lifts me up onto the counter, spreads my legs, shoves my skirt and panties out of the way and gives one, good, powerful thrust with his hips, leaving me speechless and panting. I grip his shoulders, holding on tight while he plows into me like no one has before. The only sounds I can make are moans.

 

One of his hands moves from my ass to rub my clit and the earth's gravity loses its grip on me. As I'm floating down, he shoots into space and sends me flying again. Once we've both landed firmly on the ground, I swallow a couple times to moisten my dry throat and address him with a satisfied smirk, "Best birthday bang yet, handsome." 

 

He grins, kissing me softly before answering, "You made a super hot hookup, babe. Let's go home? There's more where that came from."

 

We clean ourselves up and walk back out. I wave to our friends and wink to my girlfriends before hopping into the car to head home for more birthday fun. 

Published 
Written by DelectableDeviant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments