Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boy Scouts' Jamboree

"A group of boy scouts make an unexpected find..."

45
23 Comments 23
11.0k Views 11.0k
989 words 989 words

It was a nice country walk, just my girlfriend Elaine, and myself. A warm sunny day and we were in the hills with not a soul in sight. I was wearing was a short summer dress, with ribbon straps. That, plus a pair of sandals was my total wardrobe, if you don't count a shoulder bag with bottled water, and the usual feminine paraphernalia.

Knowing exactly what I was wearing, Elaine decided we should sunbathe for a while. Needless to say, pointing out to her that I would be naked made no difference at all to her decision. She did give in to me wearing my dress on condition that I pulled the top down so my tits were on display.

I lay for a while, enjoying the sun, and must have fallen asleep. When I woke some time later, I opened my eyes to darkness, and realised I had a blindfold on. My arms and legs would not move. I stretched out my fingers and one of them just managed to touch metal. I knew what she had done.

She had used some of our spare tent pegs, the long metal ones. These must have been put in the ground at an angle to me and were not coming out unless pulled from that same direction, which was impossible for me, with my arms and legs pulled wide apart. All I could do was wait until she returned and released me.

We had played this game many times. The agreement was that I had to endure whatever happened, with her usually watching to scare off anyone she felt was undesirable, but it was accepted that I was fair game for anyone lucky enough to discover me. Often I had lain for ages with nobody finding me, which always disappointed both of us.

For me, the anticipation was a real turn-on, and whenever I did get played with or even fucked, it was always so good, the helplessness increasing my arousal. With this place being so out of the way, I thought it would be an empty day, but then I heard noises. More than one person, male voices. My stomach started to squirm and already my nipples were tingling. The voices came nearer, suddenly stopping as the persons saw me.

"Are you alright, Miss?" a voice asked, "what happened?"

"A friend left me like this for a joke," I explained, "She will be back to release me though. Who are you?"

"Explorer Scouts on a field trip," he told me, "eight of us, ages from sixteen to eighteen. So you are really stuck?"

"Yes, I am really stuck," I confirmed, "check the knots if you don't believe me."

A few moments silence, before he replied.

"Yes, the knots all seem very secure," he stated, "so you are alone now?"

"Yes, I am alone now," I agreed, suspicion slowly dawning, "why?"

"Well, we have been out since early morning, and this seems a perfect place for us to relax and have some fun," he replied, "especially as we seem to have entertainment laid on."

I wriggled as much as the bonds allowed, which was about three inches. Hands were exploring my body, especially the exposed boobs. My nipples were hard and I could feel the wetness between my open legs. Hands were stroking and caressing and I was getting more and more aroused, and when fingers found my gaping slit and probed inside, I knew what was coming. Then one called out,

"Hey, she's got no knickers on." 

I felt my dress being pulled up around my waist, and the top pulled down further so the dress was just a narrow strip of fabric at the waist, and I was blindfold, naked, and spread wide for the group to look at. I suspected that looking was not all they were after. I had been told they were "Explorer Scouts", aged sixteen to eighteen, so the thing uppermost in their minds was certain to be sex.

So when presented with a blindfolded, naked, helpless nineteen-year-old female, and no witnesses, would they release me? Would they hell! I felt sharp teeth nibbling my tits, making me squirm helplessly for them, then fingers slid in and out of me, while some enterprising lad discovered my erect clit and started rubbing it.

My reaction to this was to buck and wriggle frantically, and the boys must have been impressed with the display, because more of them took a turn at making the naked girl squeal and buck. Needless to say, it was not long before I came for them, screaming in ecstasy. 

This started a new game where each of them wanted to make me scream the same way, and I was rubbed and finger-fucked until all of them had managed it. Each climax made me more sensitive, so by then I was ready for fucking, and it was only moments before the first cock slid into me, while another was nudging my cheek.

I turned my face towards it, letting it slip into my mouth, and gave whoever it was the blow-job of his life, gripping with lips and teeth until I felt his warm wetness gush into my mouth and over my face as he pulled out. At the other end, I was being well fucked, with hands gripping my hips to pull himself into me, and I was pushing up against him, and coming wildly as he shot his load deep inside me.

Then the next was inside me, and a new cock was in my mouth, and I gave myself over to a succession of fantastic fucks, bucking and screaming for each in turn until they had all had me and I lay, pussy twitching, happily satiated. Each kissed me before leaving, and when Elaine came back a few minutes later, she took great delight in washing me out with bottled water before eating me to another incredible climax.  

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments