Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charlene in Underwear

"In just her underwear with several horny guys?"

20
10 Comments 10
5.2k Views 5.2k
998 words 998 words

"Diane and I were out in her backyard," Charlene began, relating an incident from her past. "It was mostly private and we were stripped down to our underwear, soaking up the sun. At least it was private until Diane's older brother and three of his buddies came out the back of the house to where we were sunning. I grabbed my clothes and was ready to run for the house, but Diane pushed for us to stay since they had already seen us. Of course, her brother was one of the guys, and Diane's underwear was of the sort she might have worn to church camp, whereas I, on the other hand, had met her brother only once, and the others, never. And my underwear? Panties so tiny they barely covered my ass and a bra cut so low my nipples were almost showing. I mean, four guys, broad daylight? And it's not like they were acting weird or anything - unless you count staring, that is - but I still think I had plenty of reason to be nervous as hell."

"Yeah, but you also had to be loving it," challenged Tommy, her roommate and boyfriend.

"Not really, but it wasn't all bad. Diane's older brother Carl, who I thought was super hot, had never before paid me any attention."

"Bet he did this time."

"You're right, today he did notice, but let me tell it, please." Tommy drew a pretend zipper across his lips. "This was a big plus, but I was still far from gung-ho. I mean, there were four guys and I was in my underwear, and until this time, no boys had ever seen me in just my underwear. Watching the growing bulge in Carl's shorts, though, and guessing that I was the cause of it, was exciting to say the least. And as time went by, I did even act out some, nudging my panties down a bit and letting one of my bra straps slip from my shoulder.

"As it got later in the afternoon, though, it also got cooler and Diane thought we should get dressed. Her brother suggested however, especially since their folks wouldn't be coming home until later, that if we just went in the house, we could stay like we were. Diane and I didn't think that was such a good idea, but Carl and his buddies did eventually persuade us.

"Once in the house, Diane put on some disco type music and we started to dance. The two of us, gyrating around in nothing but our underwear, had to have been pretty hot, and the guys soon joined us. At first it was pretty much all of us dancing together, but it wasn't long before Diane and I were taking turns dancing with each of the guys. As low cut as my bra was, Carl and his buds had to have been liking the view. Probably didn't dampen their interest any that there wasn't a whole lot to my panties either. While Diane was pretty much just dancing with one guy - she might even have been dating him, I'm not sure, but anyway - Carl and the rest were drawing straws to see who was going to dance with me next.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

"I was feeling okay with things as long as the music had a fast tempo. But when it slowed, I got concerned. I looked over at Diane who was already rubbing her underwear-clad body, very suggestively, against her brother's friend. Well if Diane could do that with her brother just a few feet away, there was no reason for me to be bashful. I did try for a while to keep from pressing too much of me against the guys, but their hands kept drifting downward to my panties, and as skimpy as those were, their hands were mostly rubbing my bare ass."

"I doubt you were complaining, though," Tommy remarked.

"Truthfully?" Charlene replied, "I was kind of enjoying it. But then, Diane and her partner snuck off. Probably didn't like the idea of her brother watching -"

"Or maybe there was another reason," Tommy suggested.

"Maybe, but whatever, I was left alone in my underwear with three guys. The one I was dancing with - it wasn't Carl - suggested I take my bra off. I was plenty turned on and if it had been Carl asking, I doubt I would have hesitated long. But since it was his friend - well, I was afraid Carl might not look too kindly on that. My dance partner had to have been reading my mind. And yes, I do know that I should have considered anything he had to say as bullshit, aimed only at getting my bra off, but I did kind of want to do it anyway. So when he told me it would make Carl cum in his pants, I guided his hand to the front catch of my bra."

"And you were just sixteen? You have got to be shitting!"

"No, I really was dancing in just my panties, but it did turn out that Carl's friend wasn't lying. Out the corner of my eye I could see Carl furiously rubbing the front of his pants. He stripped off his shirt and as the next number began, elbowed his friend out of the way. As we danced I rubbed my nipples sensuously over Carl's bare chest, his fingers slipped under the edge of my panties and I ground myself on his throbbing cock. The party was close to being rated triple 'x' when we heard the garage door - the parents were home. I grabbed my clothes and dressed as the guys disappeared out the backdoor. Diane charged into the room, pulling a robe on over her naked body and motioned me toward the front door. I made it out, just as the parents came in."

"Damn. Three guys and you in just your panties! Would you do it again?"

"Maybe."

 

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments