Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum, Hard, and Often, Attorneys at Law

"When the boss is away the girls will play."

26
27 Comments 27
9.2k Views 9.2k
548 words 548 words

You are a junior associate in the contract law division of a legal firm. Your secretary is a gorgeous slut named Lily. I am your boss and Mistress, and I leave some papers with you. I tell you I'm going out and probably won't be back today.

You are feeling very horny and Lily has one of the finest tongues you've ever met. You have your finger on the intercom.

"Lily, can you come to my office?"

"Yes, Miss."

You remove your bra and panties as you wait. You hear Lily's knock. "Come in, Lily."

Lily closes the door behind her, saying, "How can I help you, Miss?"

Lily seems oblivious to the fact that your blouse is open, showing ample cleavage, and your matching teal bra and panties are on your desk. You start to slide your blouse off one shoulder and Lily moves forward.

"Let me help with that, Miss," she says, slipping the blouse off you and placing it on your desk.

Lily bites both nipples and pinches your clit, then she gets on her knees and slides you forward in your chair. She undoes your skirt and encourages you to lift your arse. Sliding your skirt down, she follows it with butterfly kisses down your legs.

Moaning loudly, you exclaim, "My God Lily, you made me so wet."

She throws the skirt on the pile and kisses back up your legs, turning the kisses to strokes with her tongue when she gets to your inner thighs. You spread your knees wide, giving Lily free access to your wet and swollen lips. She jiggles you into the exact spot she wants and then buries herself in your slit.

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

"Oh yessssssss Lily, eat me," you exclaim.

Lily works her tongue from your perineum across your hole, pausing briefly to prod your urethra and then moving to your clit. She grazes your clit with her teeth, almost as soft as rose petals, and flicks the tip with her tongue.

You feel a little pee leak from your urethra. Smelling the delicious aroma Lily moans and moves down. She pokes her tongue into your peehole and clamps her lips around it, sucking, letting nothing escape. She gags slightly and then starts swallowing rapidly.

You whisper "Yes Lily yes, suck it. Suck my peehole."

You are amazed, as you always are, that no matter how hard or how much you jet into her mouth she never spills any. Lily reaches up, cheeks like a chipmunk, and offers to share her spoils with you. You put your lips on Lily's, and she lets escape a trickle. Then taking the back of your head, Lily pulls your mouth tight to hers. Your hot pee floods your mouth and washes to your throat. You moan and swallow, then squirt your pee back and forth with Lily, swallowing a little each time until it's gone.

You briefly remember the old harridan who was your secretary at your last job, but when Lily returns to your clit and lights your fire the world outside this room ceases to exist.

Except ...

Somewhere in the back of your mind is a ticking sound ...

Only it's not a ticking, it's the unmistakable clacking of my heels coming up the hall.

And you know you are in trouble.

 

Published 
Written by Grace
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments