Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Headmistress

"Emma goes to an S&M party but is shown other feelings by her dominant headmistress"

40
28 Comments 28
6.4k Views 6.4k
999 words 999 words
Competition Entry: Notorious

Emma was horrified when she saw Miss Jackson, her headmistress from her sixth-form college, in the room. Emma was eighteen-years-old and was in her final year at college. She had done well in her first-year exams and, as a surprise present, her parents paid for her to come on holiday with her best friend, Lily, who was also eighteen-years-old. The hotel was over a hundred miles from home and so they didn’t expect to see anyone they knew.

Miss Jackson was a pillar of society. As well as being the headmistress, she was the Mayor of the Local Council and a Justice of the Peace. Parents were in awe of her and tended to address her as ‘Miss,’ if they met in the street, and anyone who met with her tended to be intimidated by her dominant and officious manner. However, most people knew that she was an asset to the local community.

Emma had that whole range of feelings towards Miss Jackson but thought she was invisible to her.

Miss Jackson was a terror at college, being both exceptionally strict and also very quick to use the cane. However, her strict attitude produced top results which endeared her to the parents and helped keep the college full. However, the girls suffered as they were caned so often.

Emma had suffered the humiliation eight times in her first year at the college of having to step out of her knickers, roll her dress up above her waist, and then bend over and stretch out on the caning table. Afterwards, a tearful sobbing Emma would go to the toilets and sit in a cubicle to recover, and, every time, found that masturbating calmed her down the quickest and she always left the toilets smiling, even with her stinging bottom.

Lily had stayed at the hotel as she was tired, but Emma fancied going out and saw the advert for an S&M event. She had a hankering to test her fantasy of wanting to spank and cane someone much older than herself, and as her parents had given her plenty of spending money she reckoned she would be able to satisfy her desire.

Emma was dressed in a black vest top and a dark red very short skirt and with bare legs, and her dark hair flowed beautifully over her bare shoulders. She was shocked to see Miss Jackson, but, as she looked longingly at her, she saw she was kneeling and looking at the floor wearing just a bikini, and had a dog collar around her neck and a lead was attached to it, So, in utter surprise, Emma realised that Miss Jackson was going to be used by someone who was prepared to pay to discipline her. She was so clearly a submissive, Emma realised, which left her wondering how come she was so strict at college, though.

Miss Jackson didn’t see Emma go over to her boss-lady holding the lead and ask confidently, “How much to deal with the slut?”

The boss-lady asked, “What do you want to give her?”

SusanSweets
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSweets

Emma could tell that Miss Jackson was still unaware of her presence, and replied, “Squeeze her nipples, spank her, cane her, and give her finger sex.”

The boss-lady was wide-eyed at the detailed description, but smiled and said, “She’s free for all those things.”

Emma gasped but happily took hold of the lead and tugged Miss Jackson so she had to look up at her, and, when she did, was wide-eyed and horrified. However, she didn’t object, as Emma led her to one of the dungeons.

Once inside Emma ordered, “Get undressed, slut.”

Still, Miss Jackson didn’t object but just did as she was told, and moments later stood silently, naked, and waited for Emma’s orders.

Emma then enjoyed herself getting her revenge. She clasped hold of Miss Jackson’s nipples and led her to the high-backed chair, put her across her lap, and spanked her bottom and legs until they were glowing red. After that, she again clasped hold of her nipples and led her to the caning table and secured her wrists with leather clasps and her legs with leg spreaders, and gave her twelve very hard strokes of the cane. Emma looked with a smile at the twelve red raised hardened welts and listened to the sobbing with particular glee, before sliding her fingers deep inside Miss Jackson’s stretched very wet vagina and made her cum.

With the punishment over, Emma watched a still tearful Miss Jackson put her bikini back on, then tied the dog collar back on, and led her out to her boss-lady. “Thank you,” Emma said, and then went straight to the toilets.

Emma sat on the toilet and expected to feel so aroused, but didn’t. She even touched herself but felt nothing. So, she left the toilet which was when she bumped into Miss Jackson.

Emma winced whilst Miss Jackson was very different from the submissive in the dungeon.

Miss Jackson smiled at Emma and said, knowingly, “You didn’t feel aroused, did you, Emma.”

Emma blushed at being recognised, and replied, “No, Miss,” once again feeling daunted by Miss Jackson.

Miss Jackson continued in her strict tone, “Whenever I caned you I made you have your legs apart and I saw your glistening hair mound. You are turned on by being disciplined, not by disciplining others.”

Emma almost came as she realised Miss Jackson knew her so well.

Miss Jackson ordered, “Come on, we’ll go back in and I’ll show you.”

“Yes please, Miss,” Emma agreed submissively and felt like she wanted to cum already.

Miss Jackson added sternly, “I’ll find reasons to cane you every week next term as well, and you can use my private toilet afterwards.”

Emma gasped as she felt her leaking cum dampen her knickers. “Yes please, Miss,” she repeated, knowing the wonderfully dominant Miss Jackson really did know her after all.

 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments