Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Evening Run

"He's out of breath only two blocks away, for good reason."

20
11 Comments 11
1.8k Views 1.8k
247 words 247 words

"Bye, sweetie," Ethan calls in to the living room. "See you in a bit."

"Okay, bye," she says, waving without removing her eyes from the TV.

And he's out the door, headed out for his evening run.

Five minutes later, Ethan is straining, gasping, panting, short of breath... balls-deep inside Jae, the raven-haired, almond-eyed beauty who lives two blocks down the street. You see, today is Tuesday, and Tuesdays are the evenings her husband is gone for an hour with the boys to karate lessons.

Jae cries out in climax, shuddering and trembling, mommy hips driven deep into the couch, a soft mommy tit firmly in his grasp. You see, she started edging herself when the house emptied a short time ago, in anticipation of Ethan's visit, so that his plunging cock could finish her off quickly. Within seconds, he grunts and moans and sputters with a semen-spewing release of his own.

Five minutes later, Ethan is on the footpath in the park behind their row of houses, running with renewed vigor, headed toward home. After inhaling the scent with which his naughty neighbor's seeping cunt permeated the condom he's been clenching, he slows down just enough to drop it in the trash can at the edge of the playground. The same can that's been collecting his pungent sperm-filled prophylactics twice a week for the last four months. You see, Jae's husband takes the boys to their soccer games on Saturday mornings, coincident with Ethan's weekend runs.

 

Published 
Written by kkikkiriccio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments