Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Follow the Trail

"Do I or Don't I?"

11
8 Comments 8
2.1k Views 2.1k
762 words 762 words

My heart was in its usual battle with my head. Do I or Don't I?

Starting at the top of the trail, I took in soulful eyes. They were surrounded by tiny laugh lines revealing a joyful and compassionate spirit. Could he see what I was thinking when he looked into my eyes? I had to steal my gaze away to continue the trail down over a handsome nose to his delicious lips. They curved in a knowing smile on the ends. Would those lips feel warm or cold on my skin?

He took a step closer allowing my eyes to continue their journey.

I continued down a strong neck to broad shoulders. They were shoulders I could lean on. Hair started on his magnificent chest. The trail was becoming more treacherous. I wanted to reach out and find his heartbeat with my hand but resisted my urge. Do I dare continue down this trail?

I was led further down to chiseled abs. Would those muscles flex if his hips thrust forward? The throbbing down low forced me to squeeze my legs together. I could almost feel him inside me.

My eyes journeyed further down to the top of a waistband. Polo Ralph Lauren, it read. Small tufts of hair were springing free. I wanted to touch. Would it feel coarse? Or soft? What would he do if I slipped my fingers underneath that waistband? I could see the outline of the treasure to be found further below.

I felt hands on my shoulders, lighting pressing down. I succumbed to it and dropped to my knees. Do I or Don't I? I had not been with a man in a long time. Am I on the right path?

I looked back up to the start of my journey ... his eyes ... for guidance. The reassurance I was on the right path was there.

My fingers bravely slipped inside his waistband by the Polo letters. There would be no turning back now. I felt something hard. My hand continued the journey until I reached the end of the trail. As I slid the waistband down to his knees, the treasure was a few inches from my face. My hand encircled it and slowly moved up and down. He was responding. And I wanted more.

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

Maybe just a taste would be okay.

I leaned forward and licked his shaft with my tongue, from base to tip, as my hands reached around to his firm ass. His sounds urged me to continue my journey. Cupping his balls with one hand, I took him all the way inside my warm mouth to where my nose was touching his skin above. My tongue started its exploration of what was filling my mouth. Swirling, licking, tasting.

I gagged as he filled my throat. But he was more important than air at this moment. Moving him in and out my mouth, I was simulating what I now ached for him to do between my trembling legs. Fingers were running through my hair. Moans were heard from above. His hips were thrusting himself in deeper.

The hands in my hair moved down to my face and pulled me back away from him. His larger body knelt in front of me and lay me back in one swift movement. My tongue had been his lubricant and as my legs were parted and lifted, he pushed his hardness inside. I sucked in my breath, not used to this fullness between my legs. He paused before gently moving in and out until my flexed legs relaxed. Reassuring eyes gave me courage. I moved my hips to meet his thrusts. Lips locked, arms tightly wrapped, and legs intertwined were melting me. I felt him everywhere ... all over my body ... all at once. And it was ecstasy. 

He was fucking me so hard now, I could no longer think about anything else. Insecurities were being fucked away. I felt the build in my lower tummy. That amazing feeling that you almost can't bear. Then, I exploded inside. He knew. I tried to hide my face in his shoulder, but he caught it and made me hold his gaze. Then, I saw his face change. It was the unmistakable face of a man who had reached his peak. And it made me feel strong and confident.

Our fully satisfied bodies and souls clung to each other. Am I glad I did? A thousand times, YES! Life is short. Follow your heart, and my heart led me down this magnificent trail and I found joy at the end.

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments