Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly Chapter 8.1

"Desert quickie"

4
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I had to go into town, twenty-five miles from my home, to get some things. Kelly and I had plans for the next day but I just wanted to see her for a little while. I texted her and asked if she would join me in my shopping and she suggested lunch as well. Her husband was out-of-town, my wife lived halfway across the country and my mother-in-law, who lives in an apartment attached to my house was home and busy.

I picked Kelly up at our usual rendezvous. We drove across town to a pool supply store for a part that I needed but they didn’t have. We tried a hardware store; they didn’t have it either. While at the ACE, Kelly looked for something she needed for her house. They didn’t have that either. We were striking out so we went to Pier 49 for a pizza lunch.

Lunch was quite good. I had never been there before since I don’t care for sourdough but I couldn’t even tell. We talked and teased each other through lunch. She had been staring at me for a little while so I asked her “Whaaat?”

She just said, “Can’t I just admire the view?”

I said, “Okay, admire this view!” I then got up to go to the restroom and lifted the tail of my shirt so she could admire my ass.  (She had said that I have a cute ass, so . . .)

I turned back to see her smile.

After lunch, we headed to Walmart to get a few items for the next day. We picked up salad, milk and cheese, just some staples.

Upon leaving I decided that I wanted some clothes-on intimate time alone with my little red-haired beauty. We drove on past the usual turnoff to go home and Kelly didn’t even bat an eye as to where we were going. We held hands and talked about things in our lives.

When we got to the freeway exit, I pulled off and went up a dirt-road canyon; we’d had rain and part of it was all but washed out but we continued on until we came to a nice little cove. I turned my SUV so we could back in and park. I got out and asked Kelly to join me at the back where we were partially hidden from the road.

I’m enough taller than she is that my sitting on the back bumper, we were eye to eye. I pulled her close to hold and kiss in our desert cove. Now, I honestly had no plans other than holding, hugging and kissing, clothes on, nothing more.

Well, it really got interesting from there.

I wanted a little more freedom of movement than I had sitting on the bumper. I stood up and continued to kiss Kelly but my hands began to wander, mostly on the outside of her clothing, mostly. I could then reach down and slide my hands into her pants and rub her backside.

Then, I began to run my hands up her back, under her shirt. They wandered around to pinch her nipples through her bra.

That was it; I wasn’t going any farther.

Somehow my hand reached up and unfastened her bra. My hands, of their own volition, moved around front and began to pinch her now accessible nipples. Kelly moaned into my mouth as we were still kissing.

That’s it. No farther.

Well, during all of this, Kelly had reached down to the front of my shorts. She’d squeeze my erection and knowing that I had no intention to go further, she pulled her hand away. She did this twice. She showed great restraint but kneeling on the rocks would have hurt her knees.

Somehow my hand ended up down the front of her pants and into her panties, all on its own, I was not going that far.  Kelly merely moaned her pleasure as my finger found her little clit. My finger would rub then circle it. Kelly moaned more. My finger was encouraged. It rubbed and circled more as Kelly moaned into my shoulder.

Finally, Kelly was shaking from a fairly large orgasm. She grabbed my hand to stop all of the rubbing and circling. She held on tight as her knees tried to buckle. She was whimpering by this time.

I asked, “Would you like me to kiss it and make it all better?”

She could only nod and whimper, “Yes.”

I reached behind me and opened the tailgate, turned Kelly around, sat her down and began to undo her pants. With a little help, I pushed them down below her knees then leaned in to kiss her “abused” pussy lips. She tasted so good my tongue decided to help. I licked and kissed as Kelly started moaning again.

We had plans for a sex romp in my deserted house the next day. I wanted to wait. My body didn’t want to wait. I stood up and dropped my shorts. I told her that I couldn’t wait until the next day. I took off her boot and slid her pants off one leg.

Kelly stood up, kissed me then turned around and bent over. I slid right into the hilt, she was so very wet. She was so worked up that she started cumming again as I pushed in. I was so worked up that I barely lasted five minutes of pounding her from behind.

As I shot my load, I grabbed her hips and shoved my cock as far as it would go, hanging on to her hips so neither of us would fall over.  We shook and convulsed until our simultaneous orgasms subsided.

I slid out of her. Kelly turned around, gave me a kiss and said, “Thank you.”

I just laughed and said, “You are most welcome.”

We pulled our clothes on, got back into the car and headed for the freeway with big smiles on our faces.
 

EmilyTucker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyTucker

 

Published 
Written by DaveA5225
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors