Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lacy Lingerie

"She found his weakness."

22
13 Comments 13
4.9k Views 4.9k
736 words 736 words

"Psssss, come here," he heard her whisper. He rose from his chair outside the dressing room.

"What do you think?" she said, as she stood before him in the black lingerie, shyly covering her breasts with her hands.

The instant bulge in his pants replied for him.

Lacy lingerie - his weakness. 

Black spaghetti straps attempted and failed to hold up her voluptuous breasts covered in black lace. Silk covered her midriff before lace took over again at her hips. As she spun around for him, he saw the lingerie barely covered her well-rounded ass. Her ass cheeks peeked out begging to be spanked. 

Walking towards her, he responded, "You are beautiful!"

She blushed as he pulled her towards him, lifted her chin, and softly kissed her. His kisses deepened as his hands roamed the nightie. The silk was so soft and her nipples poked through the lacy top and begged to be kissed. He pushed her back into the dressing room and closed the door behind him.

"What are you doing? We can't do this," she whispered giggling.

"I can't NOT do this," he whispered back, as his thumb found her taut nipple.

She buried her squeal in his shoulder. Her hand found the source of the bulge in his pants and stroked him. He lifted the lacy bottom of the lingerie and felt something softer than the silk. They wildly kissed while clinging to each other. Hands were roaming and they were trying to be quiet so no one would hear them. She unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down enough to release him. He slid a strap off her shoulder freeing a breast. Bending his head down to suck her nipple, she dug her fingers into his shoulder. She shuddered at the sensation of his mouth on her.

"Oh no, we can't. Someone will hear us," she whispered in a ragged breath.

But, they quickly passed the point of no return. He knew how sensitive her nipples were and she was his now. Her hand stroked his hard cock up and down and she lifted her leg to rub him against the softness between her legs. 

"I need you now," he growled in her ear. "Turn around."

SallyVerdaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SallyVerdaa

She did as he told and turned around facing the chair in the room as he lifted up her lacy lingerie revealing her generous soft bottom. He gently rubbed her ass, whispering how beautiful she was in her ear.

She clung to the chair as he entered her from behind. The dressing room mirrors added a whole new dynamic to their lovemaking. He saw her face in the mirror as he moved inside her. She closed her large blue eyes with each thrust while her mouth opened, screaming silently. Her fingers turned white as she clutched the chair arms for support. He had one hand full or lace and the other full of silk as he tried to hold her still. She was always so tight. He wouldn't last long. As he slowly thrust inside her, she looked up and their eyes locked in the mirror. The mirror reflected their passion. He was holding in his groans as she bit her lip. He smiled at her and she melted.

She reached her hand back and he grabbed it. They supported each other in their ecstasy. He plunged deeper and faster as he neared his release.

"Honey, how are you doing in there? Need another size?" a woman's voice called out.

They froze.

"Ummm. No, ma'am. I am fine," she answered, trying to steady her voice. His size was perfect

He waited a few moments and then resumed his thrusting. She saw him smirk in the mirror. He enjoyed almost getting caught. Seeing her large breasts bob up and down in the mirror through the thin lace of the lingerie about did him in. And she loved watching him in the mirror make love to her - his power and passion. She felt complete with him.

"Oh my God," she whispered as her legs shook. She buried her face in the back of the chair to silently scream out her orgasm. He came as she was riding her waves. He withdrew and raised her up, turning her face towards him to kiss her. She spun around and clung to him.

"I think we should take this one," he said smiling while stroking the lace on her lingerie.

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments