Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last Night - The Beach

"Claire surprises her husband."

11
6 Comments 6
9.5k Views 9.5k
558 words 558 words

After thirty years of marriage, our sex life was still amazing. On Friday, Claire told me she wanted to go to the beach in the late afternoon. I could tell she had something special planned.

When we arrived, there were only a few people there. After laying out our blanket and setting the cooler on one end, we went for a swim. The water was cool for a hot summer day and felt refreshing.

We raced out to the platform for some diving. After several dives, we sat with our legs dangling over the side. I cupped Claire's chin in my hand, as I kissed her. The kiss became very passionate as we held each other. Our hands exploring one another.

We broke the kiss and swam back to shallower water. Once there I took Claire in my arms telling her how much I loved her and how happy I am to have her as my wife. A tear ran down her cheek, as she kissed me.

We swam for a little while longer.

As the sun disappeared below the horizon, I went back to our blanket. Opening a can of pop, I watched Claire continue to swim as the full moon appeared.

Looking around, I noticed we were the only ones left. I turned to see Claire walking toward me wearing her birthday suit! Smiling as she approached, she tossed her swimsuit on the blanket. I quickly removed my swim trunks.

Pushing me onto my back, she straddled my chest. Looking down at me, she moved up until her swollen lips were inches above my mouth. As she lowered herself, my tongue licked the length of her slit. My tongue swirled around her erect clit.

Teasing her a little longer, my tongue slipped into the warmth of her pussy. Claire pushed harder against my mouth as she fondled her breasts. My tongue found her G - spot, swirling over it slowly. Her thighs pressed tightly against my head as she came.

CinthiaJons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CinthiaJons

I gently laid Claire on her back, and spread her legs. I rested them on my shoulders. The head of my cock was touching her wet pussy. With a quick thrust, I was all the way in. She let out a scream as I fucked her hard and slow. Claire reached down with one hand, rubbing her clit while fondling her breasts with the other.

Claire was screaming for me to fuck her harder and faster as she pinched her erect nipples.

"Cover my tits in cum, babe!"

When she came again, my cock slipped from her pussy. A load of cream covered each breast then another on her nipples. Taking my cock in her hand, she spread the cream all over her breasts. We both gathered the cream up with our fingers and Claire licked them clean.

After a short rest, we went in the water one last time before heading home.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2014 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments