Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mandy the Magnificent

"Early morning wake-up"

30
27 Comments 27
3.4k Views 3.4k
345 words 345 words
Competition Entry: Notorious

My Mandy, aka ‘Mandy the Magnificent,’ had gained a certain notoriety in her chosen profession in the local Clubs. She was simply the best, and she hadn’t cared how she’d used her ‘talents’ to get there.

Now as I lay awake with four am showing on the red lights of the alarm clock beside the bed, I was unsure of what she was going to be attacking me with when she, even later than usual, came to bed.

She came bustling into the apartment - the front door slamming shut with scant regard for the neighbours.

She hurtled into the bedroom, turned the lights on and said loudly “You still awake Sven?”

With a little luck, it was just possible only the immediate two buildings heard, knowing the sound of her voice when she was in this sort state of high excitement we’d be lucky if it wasn’t both blocks either side. 

Clothes were being discarded in all directions as I politely asked, ‘Quiet night then?’

“Nope busy as fuck and the last one paid triple for bareback - so you got it just like you like it.”

With practised ease the comforter was now floating in the direction of, well it didn’t matter to my rock-hard cock. Fully uncovered she muttered ‘YES!’ and jumped on me, 69 style, intent on devouring him!

This placed a very wet, juicy and fragrant pussy directly over my face… for about a nano-second. I didn’t have much time to react before she ground it into my mouth, nose and face in general. 

Delicious!

Such a turn-on and it was another short fraction of time before I erupted the odd half gallon or so, well that’s what it felt like to both of us when we discussed it later, into her eager mouth.

All swallowed and both sated she cuddled along-side me.

“Did you like that awakening?” She asked, needlessly as we exchanged very sloppy kisses.

“Whatever gave you that idea?" I responsed.

I love my Mandy and a sloppy, wet, gooey awakening.

Published 
Written by SventheElder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments