Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marks story.

"Marks orders."

9
5 Comments 5
2.5k Views 2.5k
637 words 637 words

"How do you feel about PDA?"


It was a simple enough question, one which I wasn't sure how to answer. Your questions are never as simple as they seem.

After months of asking and talking you finally convinced (well... ordered) me to move in with you. Being your sub wasnt something I had a choice about, from day one you had me enthralled and I just couldn't stay away, it was like an addiction and I always needed another hit.

We sat side by side in a booth at your favourite restaurant, it was fairly busy but not packed, when you turned to me with a glint in your eye and a smirk playing accross your face.

"O, baby, how do you feel about PDA?"

You always called me O when you switched into Dom mode. Everytime you did it sent butterflies through me and made me instantly wet. I considered how best to answer you, knowing even though it sounded simple, your questions rarely were.

"I, umm I guess I dont have an issue with it."

My answer came out quietly, with less confidence than I wanted. Your smirk deepened as you leaned in slightly towards me.
"Good, in that case, blow me. Now."

Those seven words just hung in the air, butterflies danced around my stomach as I looked around to see who would be able to see us.

"But sir..." I started to protest.

A raised eyebrow from you silenced me, I knew you were fond of punishment for unfollowed orders, just as well as I knew you werent above spanking me in public.

I considered my options and decided that under the table between your legs would be the best place to suck you. As I went to move to slide under the table, your hand grabbed my arm.

"No, not on the floor, I want you right there next to me on the seat."

IvySayers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvySayers

I looked into your sparkling eyes to see if you were joking, it was clear you weren't.

I put my knees on the seat, tucked my skirt around my panties and leant forwards, my hands were trembling as I undid your jeans to release your semi-hard cock. I took a deep breath to steady myself, I couldnt believe I was actually going to do this. In public!
 I started to take your head in my mouth, sucking just the tip, I loved the taste of you usually but here in a public place I was more concerned about being seen. Feeling you harden as I slid my mouth further down your shaft did calm me a little.

Your hand went to the back of my head, holding me down, your cock filling my mouth and my throat. Barelt able to breathe, I could sense someone at the end of the booth but daren't push back on your hand to look up and see who it was.

It didnt take long until I could feel you stiffen in my mouth, your cum errupting down my throat as I swallowed every bit, as a sub should.

You released my head, so I took that as a sign I could sit back up, as I did your hand slid up my thigh, "good girl" you uttered as you kissed me softly.

As the waiter came to take our order your hand slid futher up my thigh, fingers brushing against the crotch of my (now wet) panties.
Your fingers pushed my panties aside and slid over my clit as I desperately tried to keep a straight face. I couldnt make eye contact with the waiter or concentrate on what to order so I picked the first thing my eyes focused on.

The waiter left and your fingers quickly left my clit. Getting me worked up and ready for you was your speciality.

Published 
Written by Miss_lost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments