Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Finger

"It’s my finger and I’ll suck it if I want to."

5
3 Comments 3
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I’m sucking on it, well, one of them anyway. My nail is against the roof of my mouth and my tongue is hard against the underside of my finger. It has nowhere to go. It’s stuck there and my cheeks are sucking it inwards. Although my finger is trapped, I manage to pull it free with a plop.

I do it again. I’m getting horny doing it because I know where this finger is going.

While I suck on it, my other finger with its accomplice, my thumb, is twisting my right nipple so hard I think they will pull it off. The motion starts as a gentle squeeze but as I twist it intensifies until my finger and thumb loses all traction on my nipple. The pain is exquisite and I love pulling and twisting on my nipples.

I do it again. Alternating between each nipple; making them sore in the process.

The finger in my mouth has been sucked as dry as a bone. My other finger starts to flick at my now, extended nipples. They are so hard they extend about an inch from my soft sensuous breasts. I palm my breasts and start to massage them; rolling them in one hand while I suck on my finger.

I take my finger out for the last time. It won’t see the inside of my mouth anymore. It has a far more important job to do. Before I know it, both fingers are flicking on both of my nipples in unison.

I close my eyes. I moan aloud; propped up on the bed; my body sunk into the four pillows stacked at my back. My breasts hang voluptuously in front and to the side of me. My nipples are so hard that they need to be sucked. Fortunately, I can do that, and as one finger slides over my nipple and circles it, my other hand lifts my breast to my mouth to do just that.

The nail of my other finger, the more important one, caresses the side of my breast before it slides over my tummy and down to my thighs. I caress the tops of my legs before I allow it to stroke the inside of my thighs.  My legs part automatically and with that, I feel my juices leak out of me. I spread my thighs and allow my finger to slide over my lips. My fingernail scrapes over my clitoris which sends shivers up and down my spine.

My eyes are half-closed; eyelids heavy. I suck on my nipple once more as my finger slides into me. My tongue flicks at my nipple as I pretend the breasts are those of my girlfriend and that the pussy that is sucking my finger inside it is also hers.

I can feel her finger inside me and I moan at the feeling it gives me. One finger is joined by two as they deliberately fuck my wet hole.

The feeling is wonderful and my body slides down the bed as I wriggle and twist; my head sinking deeper between the pillows. My bum lifts off the bed as I feel my fingers push as far into me as I can reach. I finger fuck myself for a few strokes and then pull them out and let them slide all over my outer lips. The fingernail of my index finger slips along my folds until it finds my hood and the pad of my finger pulls over the sensitive bud that is underneath.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

I groan out loud at the touch of my finger on my clit. I swear and curse as the sensation drives me onwards. I push my fingers back inside and I find I have arched my back so much that my eyes are covered by two pillows that have fallen over my head. I push my fingers in and out. Each time I see the face of my girlfriend smiling at me; I push my sex up to meet her and I can feel the need in her as much as in me.

“Make me cum. Make me fucking cum,” I tell her.

I feel my orgasm building and I feel waves of pleasure pulse from my sex. Heat swells up in my groin and I suffer a momentary lapse of concentration when my fingers pull out too far. Not good. Not at all good for a building orgasm that feels like it’s going to blow my cotton socks off.

My other hand leaves my breast and finds its way underneath me; clutching at my ample buttocks and squeezing them. My only contact with the bed is through the soles of my feet and my shoulders. I am suspended in orgasmic bliss.

I push my fingers back inside me and before I know it a finger presses into my anus. I am not sure how it got there but it knew that my journey would not be complete without this double penetration.  As I push one finger into my tiny little hole, the others slip out.

A fingernail rubs at my clit. The pad of my finger starts to circle it; soon to be joined by another finger and before I know it the slippery mess of sensitive flesh, fingers, and my erotic juices have combined in one orgasmic climax.

I shake and shudder. My fingers circle rapidly; knuckles stiff and unmoving. My breath forced from my body; outgoing only. With my breath held, my face is flushed red. I must breathe.

I let out the loudest groan and scream as I cum on my fingers. I start to pant heavily; still suspended in the air. I can’t see the door open or the woman standing there with her head cocked to one side; a grin on her face.

“Melissa, are you masturbating again?”

Through my heavily lidded eyes, I see a little movement through the gap in the pillows.

I nod as I shake and shiver.

 

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments