Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Tangerine Dream

"Sometimes an author leaves a deep impression"

5
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
610 words 610 words

Author's Notes

"This is a work of fiction. My apologies to Point Break."

The air coming in the open windows was warm and moist. The rain had been falling all morning and showed no signs of letting up as I tossed the well-worn comic book to the floor. It was a lazy day, dreary and lacking in sunshine. I gazed out the window at the rain drops tapping the leaves, the noise of the drizzle barley audible above the Pink Floyd playing in the background.

I closed my eyes for a moment and relaxed, letting The Dark Side the Moon float into my thoughtless mind.

She came sauntering down the hallway, her long hair cascading over her shoulders and her bare feet silent on the cool floor. The white dress shirt she had stolen from my closet, now covered in light dabs of paint, barely covered the tops of her shapely thighs. Each step revealed a glimpse of bare skin as she approached. The top buttons were undone and her breasts gently swayed as she padded into the kitchen. My eyes followed, catching the little curvy bottoms of her ass as she reached for a glass from the upper cabinet.

She glanced at me before heading back down the hallway and paused. She tossed her hair and gave a slight smile as she slowly placed her glass on the coffee table before turning towards me. She straddled my thighs and put her arms around my neck as she wriggled into place on my lap. Her eyes smouldered with desire and mischief as her hands moved across my chest, her fingers tracing through the light smattering of chest hair.

Without a word between us we kissed, her lips gently caressing mine. I felt the tip of her soft tongue flicker across my lips as she gently moved on me, her bottom rubbing my upper thighs and creating a large bulge in my shorts. I slid my hands along her sides and under the shirt, enjoying the feel of her smooth, silky skin on my rough hands. My fingers found her erect nipples and traced little circles around them as she giggled. Her hands dipped between her legs and freed my swollen cock from the confines of the material.

Jasmin08_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jasmin08_TS

She stroked it with both hands as she smiled at me, her eyes locked on mine in a sexual dance. I moved my hips slightly to adjust my position as she raised herself up. With a slow movement she positioned herself and I felt my aching member slowly become engulfed in hot, silky wetness. With a slight whimper she began moving, fucking my cock as her eyes stayed focused on mine. My hands found the top of her thighs as hers returned to my chest.

It was a slow, intimate fuck we shared in the quiet of the room. The rain had picked up and the noise of the downpour drowned out the music in the background. We both moaned as we reached climax at the same time, her eyes flashing brightly as she shuddered and felt my hot liquid fill her. Her hands ran over my chest as her quivering body relaxed. She leaned in and kissed me gently.

With a giggle she stood up, retrieved her glass and gave me a little grin. She padded off down the hallway as I relaxed in the recliner, spent.

I opened my eyes to the sights and sounds of the empty house. I looked down the hallway before looking down at my crotch. The head of my cock was sticking out above the waistband of my shorts and a large puddle of cum pooled below it on my stomach.

It wasn't real.

It was my Tangerine dream.

 

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors