Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

N is for Newbie

"My lips parted, my breasts bobbled, and my legs shook as I came on camera for the first time."

27
28 Comments 28
2.3k Views 2.3k
996 words 996 words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"With the help of her new friend Barb, Honey takes the plunge into her pussy and records her debut masturbation selfie video."

"We don't have to post it if I'm terrible."

"You are going to do amazing, Honey."

I shook my arms to calm my nerves. "I need a distraction before I lie on the bed."

A few feet away from me in my hotel room, Barb continued developing the mise-en-scène for my debut performance. "Set up your account on the website while I prepare the lights and camera for your action." Similarly to yesterday in her room, she dragged the top covers of the bed. Then she adjusted the curtains to filter the illumination from the sun.

Balancing the laptop that Barb had brought with her, I contemplated what my screen name would be. Something anonymous yet distinct. I could invoke my dormant witchy nature. "LFBGal," I said from the desk chair. "1900?"

"I get it, I love it," Barb clapped. "Wicked."

Day three of four of this Las Vegas trip was proving to be more exciting than I had previously expected. With my partner Jacob downstairs at the supermarket managers' conference alongside Barb's husband Pete, we two newfound friends had the morning to ourselves.

With my part of the technical setup complete, I shifted my attention to selecting an ensemble. After much internal deliberation, I removed my pajamas and decided on one of Jacob's light blue dress shirts and a pair of his emerald green dress socks.

"So cute!" Barb exclaimed in her oversized sweatshirt and sweatpants.

I attempted to button the shirt from the bottom. "It doesn't quite fit. It's long enough, but clearly his chest is smaller than mine." I only made it halfway up the placket.

"Perfect." Barb moved my hands away from the collar. My cleavage was on full display, and the sides of the shirt barely covered my visibly stiff, dark nipples. "I love how they poke through the fabric." She brushed her fingertips across the front of my chest. 

My pussy responded with a quiver. "Barb, is this outfit too obvious? Should I put on panties?"

"No need." She patted the white fitted sheet. "We're ready."

"Are we?" I sat on the king size mattress, next to the Pixie-Bob Prime, the peach-colored, electronic device that Barb had purchased for me the day before. 

Barb plugged the toy into the nearest outlet. "Unlike the first time I filmed a masturbation selfie video, you have a skilled camera person. Me. I'll make sure to keep your face obscured from the lens in case you squirm around."

I smoothed my straightened black mane and leaned uncomfortably on the pillows. I tucked the ends of my shirt between my ample brown thighs for coverage. "How do you suggest I start?"

"I'm pressing record on my phone now. I will cut out this initial part, but I don't want to miss any good stuff." She stood behind the tripod and her gear bag. "What usually turns you on, Honey?"

I was at a loss. "Sometimes I think about Jacob, but I would rather keep my mind off my boyfriend right now. Yesterday, you mentioned erotic stories?"

"Reading a sensual tale can get me in the mood."

I felt the weight of the cylinder-shaped Prime in my left hand. "What did you think about when you started documenting your self-pleasure for the public?" 

She tugged her henna curls into a low ponytail. "My fans, the handful of viewers who appreciated a woman in her forties enjoying her body."

I unclamped my knees. "I presume some of them may also grow fond of a woman in her late thirties." I loosened a button on my shirt."

"Definitely." She watched more of my large chest and soft stomach come into view as more buttons came undone. "They often crave curves like yours. Rich and sumptuous."

I reached the final button. "Like mine?" I ran my palm across my navel.

She nodded, staying quiet for the recording.

I stretched my socked toes along the sheet. My right hand moved from my belly to my fuzzy bush. The sides of my shirt drifted open leaving my areolas exposed, crinkling in the cool air.

I grasped the vibrator, switched it on low, and guided it to my throbbing slit. I felt my cavern ache as the toy pulsed on my lower lips.

I closed my eyes and imagined who would eventually watch this video of me, individuals happening upon it in a state of arousal. The attorney in his office, browsing NSFW threads on his laptop with a hard-on before his next client came in. The trucker pulled over on the side of the highway, staring at me on his phone and working his tool while passenger cars whizzed by. The finance executive sitting on her living room sofa, gazing at my body on her flat screen while her latest conquest eagerly ate her out. All of them listening to my moans as they reached climax.

My lips parted, my breasts bobbled, and my legs shook as I came on camera for the first time, lady cum spurting on the bed, trickling over my thighs and down my crack.

As I unwound from soggy orgasm, I looked over at Barb, who was gleefully applauding as quietly as she could. She stopped the recording.

I extended my arms over my head. "That should give some people a thrill."

"It certainly got me hot." Barb took off her sweatshirt, revealing a tight white tank top and no bra. Her light brown areolas were silhouetted through the thin fabric. "Honey, you were amazing. Like I said before."

"I feel amazing. And unusually bold." I patted the dry patch of mattress next to me.

Barb took off her sneakers and sat down. I noticed she was wearing her signature white socks.

"You remember telling me yesterday that you receive loads of requests to do a mutual masturbation video," I continued, "but thinking about it overwhelmed you?"

She curled her calves onto the bed. "I'm not overwhelmed at the moment."

I turned the camera back on.

 

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

 

Published 
Written by jennabee81
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments