Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Private Show

"Mindy puts on a show for daddy..."

9
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
989 words 989 words

"Mindy, come out here, please."

Daddy's voice tore me away from my magazine. He's not my father, mind you. To everyone else, he's my fiancé Mark, but he's my Daddy and I'm his good little girl. Well, mostly. I put the magazine down on the dining room table, stood up and walked to the living room - the source of his voice.

Daddy was sitting in the middle of the couch. He had turned on every light in the room as bright as it would go and shut the curtains. The light was dazzling as I entered and I could barely see his intent stare. I knew that look. His kinky mental gears were turning, and that realization made my chest and face suddenly feel warm.

"Are you my good girl, Mindy?"

I smiled and replied in my sweetest good-girl voice, "Yes, Daddy."

His smile got even wider and he said, "That's good, Mindy. I want you to follow my instructions, Mindy. Will you do that for me?"

When he puts on his special Daddy voice and talks like this, it always excites me. And I knew what was next. Daddy loved to play this little game sometimes. I called it "Daddy says." It's just like "Simon Says," only there's no secret phrase or trick - I just do exactly what Daddy asks me to do.

"Of course, Daddy," I answered.

"Good girl. Now take off all your clothes."

The command hung in the air for just a moment, and then the butterflies in my tummy started. I nervously fidgeted for just a moment and bit my lower lip (Daddy always said that was a particularly cute habit of mine). I brought my trembling hands down to the hem of my T shirt and pulled it up over my head and off, tossing it to the floor beside me.

Next, I reached for the waist of my jeans and unsnapped and unzipped them and pulled them down over my hips. When they were down to my ankles, I reached down to pull my sneakers off one at a time, and then pulled my feet out of them, taking my socks at the same time.

I stood back up, now only in my bra and panties. I looked back at him, his visage was unchanged. I chastised myself in my head for stalling and reached behind me to release the snaps on my bra. As the last one came apart, the two ends flew apart. I quickly reached one hand back in front to catch it as it fell off my breasts. I tossed it over on top of my shirt and moved my hands to the waistband of my panties. I skimmed them down my thighs until they were loose enough to fall to my feet and then I kicked them out of the way.

"That's my good girl, Mindy. Now. Do you see the chair behind you?"

I turned and saw the big stuffed armchair he was referring to. More than once I had been bent over the back of it for a punishment spanking. I briefly wondered if that was the agenda for this evening. I turned back and nodded.

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe

"I want you to stand in front of it with your back to me."

I did so.

"Now bend over. Brace yourself with your hands on the seat."

Once again, I followed his instructions. Facing the back of the chair, my field of view was limited to nothing but the fabric of the chair.

"Move your ankles a bit further apart."

I walked my feet outwards just a little and my blush deepened.

"Further, Mindy."

I moved my feet further apart. Now I could feel the room air waft over my naked and exposed pussy. I couldn't see anything but the back of the chair ahead of me, but I knew I could feel his eyes devouring my nude body while I displayed myself for him.

"Good girl. Are you comfy?"

I dared not give a smart answer. My mischievous side wanted to, but that would have upset Daddy.

"Yes, Daddy," I answered.

"Good. Now I want you to reach back between your legs with one hand and play with that cute little pussy of yours. I want to watch you come, Mindy."

I shifted my weight over to my left hand and brought my right up and back and rested it on my sex. I started rubbing in slow circles. My pussy was definitely already wet from undressing for Daddy and playing with it quickly ratcheted up the volume on the special feeling. I slid my middle finger down the center from my clit to my cunt and slipped it inside. It felt so good. It didn't feel as good as Daddy's cock, but then, nothing felt as good as that.

And then I started thinking about his cock and how good it felt every time he fucked me. I don't know what my hand was doing, but my mind was filled with only his cock pressing deep inside me. It felt so good. In the distance I could feel my own orgasm on the horizon and in my mind I thought about how good it felt whenever Daddy came inside me. He would make a low, guttural moan and push his cock extra hard up inside me, and then it would quiver and I could feel his hot come pouring out of it into me.

"Oh God, Daddy!" And then there were no more words as my own orgasm tore through me. As I finished, I stood back up and turned to face Daddy. He was smiling.

"Thank you, Mindy. That was a wonderful show. Come here."

He ushered me over to sit on his lap. I could feel his hardness trapped in his pants. He blushed a little. All I could say was, "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, Mindy," he replied.

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments