Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pro Bowl Threesome

"Pro bowl wife seduces me during the graveyard shift."

2
0 Comments 0
1.5k Views 1.5k
933 words 933 words

It was my second month working the graveyard shift at a gym.  From about two in the morning to around five, it was normally pretty dead. Except for one couple who would always come in.  Jamal Johnson, linebacker for the Denver Broncos, would arrive around three with his wife, Aisha. They loved fucking in the sauna, swimming after, then going for round two in the hot tub.

The first time I walked in on them, they were so polite and apologized. I  told them that I didn't give a fuck what they were doing back there in the pool area and that they should let me watch next time. They both loved that.

Whenever Aisha would come in, she looked stunning. A petite girl, with dark brown eyes, and light brown skin. She would wear her hair up in a frizzy droopy afro. She is absolutely gorgeous. That night after I saw her naked in the sauna, I went into a bathroom stall and masturbated to that sublime image of her golden-brown body in my mind.

One night I was standing behind the desk around three and in walked Aisha, except she was by herself. All she was wearing was a loose led zeppelin tank top, that covered her up.

"Hey, Chad!" she said with an aura of gaiety.

"Hey Aisha, just going solo tonight?" I asked.

"Well, I hope not Chad," she said with her contagious vibrant spirit.

There was a slight pause.

"Why don't you come back and keep me company, it's so boring in the sauna alone."

I paused again.

Aisha stomped her foot on the ground, "C'mon Chad! No one is going to fucking come workout at this hour, don't be a pussy."

I recalled what my grandfather told me, never get involved with another man's wife...

Ah fuck it, he also told me to enjoy my twenties as much as I could.

"Well, let's go then Aisha, damn, calm down." I joked

We walked into the pool area and I opened up the door to the Sauna. Aisha laid down on her back on the wooden bench closest to the floor. I sat down next to her.

She started rubbing my cock with her sexy little feet. "So, Chad, when was the last time you got laid?" she asked

"Last night before I came into work," I said.

"O fuck yeah Chad, that is what I like to hear! You god damn stud," she said as her bare soft feet caressed my rising dick.

She got up and straddled me, and began humping me in the hottest motion I had ever experienced. She flung off her tank top off and slid down to the hot floor. When she pulled my shorts all the way off, my white dick was fully erect.  She pressed her petite breasts around my cock and fucked me with them.  She had a hungry smile on her face as she looked up to me and we locked eyes.

MaturePrisila
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePrisila

She spit on the tip of my penis and her soft lips followed right behind. Wow, the way she was sucking my cock, her dark lips had me falling in love. I put my hands behind her head and started thrusting into her throat. It was getting really intense.

The door creaked open and cool air breezed into the hot sauna.

"The fuck is going on in here?" Jamal said in a calm voice. This guy looked like the black Conan the Barbarian. I was terrified. He just looked me right in the eyes. Aisha was moaning on my penis and kept pleasuring me to the fullest. I was experiencing a mixture of pleasure and terror that I never had imagined.

Jamal reached down and softly lifted Aisha up by the hips so that her ass was upright in his pelvis. While this was going on she still kept slobbering on my cock. Jamal took out his member and stuck it slowly into Aisha's tight pussy.

She moaned so loud it vibrated my shaft. It felt like an earthquake in that damn Sauna. I started to question whether I was bi-sexual, but I didn't even care what I was. I was having such a good time.

Aisha got up and said, "Switch positions mother fuckers."

God, Aisha was a firecracker.

Her pussy was soaking wet. My cock slid right in. I may have had lost fifteen pounds of water weight at this point.  I grabbed the side of her hips and began thrusting my dick slowly and pressing in so hard into her tight, wet, pussy. She was going to town on Jamal's cock and he was grunting.  

I started to moan.

"Come inside me Chad, come inside me," she said, she even took a break from giving head to let me know.

I felt my thunderous orgasm rising up.  I sped up the speed of my fucking.  I came and came, shooting out in bursts. It was pure ecstasy to feel my seed be released deep inside Aisha's pussy. I felt orgasmic pleasure for like 30 seconds after I came. It was crazy.

Jamal gave an alpha male groan. Aisha pulled her face back and revealed to me a mouth full of cum. Then she swallowed and stuck her tongue out to demonstrate it all gone.

We enjoyed a nice dip in the pool then got in the hot tub.  Aisha became the true queen in the tub as Jamal and I both sucked on her breasts and fingered her while she stroked both of our cocks.

We've all been close friends ever since. Go Broncos

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors