Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rapid Decline

"He took Melissa by surprise – it was the first time ever she had been taken like that."

16
17 Comments 17
3.2k Views 3.2k
984 words 984 words

Author's Notes

"Melissa is back and hard at it. She is not known for being surprised, but when the surprises come - so does she."

He was hot, I knew that and he knew that. The way I looked at him on occasions was downright dirty. I would let my tongue rest upon my upper lip while staring into his eyes and, of course, he could see my erect nipples through my thin blouse. I even sat on the desk opposite him once before engaging him in conversation. Let’s just say he wasn’t watching the lips I was speaking out of.

But – I’m his boss and he’s the intern in our law firm. The age difference is substantial and I really shouldn’t take advantage of such a young looking guy.

He had experienced a few weeks of this teasing but one day, I found myself talking to Jenny and standing with my back to him, long legs on display, a short skirt that just about kept me decent, though I knew the tops of my stockings would be showing.  I really don’t know why I bothered wearing knickers because even I could smell my own aroma through them. My conversation with Jenny finished

“Here – wipe your chin with this,” I told him, as I handed him the tissue I had pulled from the box on Jenny’s desk. He took it - bless him - and watched me as I walked to the toilet.

I had opened the door and walked into the main room and paused to look at myself in the full-length mirror. The door opened and out of the corner of my eye, I caught someone entering. The forceful thrust of the door, the gait, the dress sense just didn’t fit. I turned.

Before I could get a sound out of my mouth his hand was upon me, wrapping itself over my lips; his other hand firm on my back, pushing me towards the mirror. I grunted into his hand and with my face against the cold glass, my breath condensed through his fingers. He pushed my body tight against it before he kicked one of my legs to the side. His clammy hand sought the naked flesh above my stocking tops and he lifted it up until it was nestled against my soaked panties.

I pushed back against him, but I was paying peppercorn rent to his advances. I groaned and then licked the inside of my hand. His hand fell to my breast; clutching it hard and mauling it like a rabid dog. I quickly placed the palm of my hands on the mirror to stop me from falling towards it. The fingers of his other hand pushed and slid against my knickers pushing them up and into the crack of my pussy.

My aroma filled my nostrils and with his not too far away, breathing down the back of my neck.

Then came his words. Soft and gentle at first, telling me what a naughty girl I was and seconds later, questioning as to what kind of girl allows themselves to get pushed up against the wall in a toilet and allow their pussy to get so wet. Then he told me what he was going to do to me.

YairaPretty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YairaPretty

My pussy flooded the instant he removed his fingers.

For those few precious seconds, all that powered my lust forward were his words. Then he carried them out.

His fingers found the tops of my knickers. He prised them from me and slipped his hand down the back of them; pulling my knickers with it. He kept telling me what he was going to do. His voice, deep and sensuous with a slight nervousness to it, but his meaning was pin-sharp. His fingers thrust between my sodden lips once more; lining them up as best he could. He pinched my nipple as his fingers, more than two, slid into me.

I found myself pushing back to meet them. Slipping down the mirror so that I could gain purchase with my hands to push backwards. He fucked his fingers into me while holding desperately onto my left breast.

I was too close to the mirror and my condensing breath obscured my surroundings. I felt his breath on the back of my neck.

“You like this don’t you?” He hissed.

I took it as both a statement of fact and a question.

“Yes,” I hissed back, “take me!”

I pumped my arse up and down on his fingers as he thrust them in and out of my sopping cunt at a rapid speed. Then he upped the stakes.

Without prompting he found my weakest spot; the one that is my own go-to when I need to climax fast and furious.

His thumb inserted itself into my anus and in unison, his fingers fucked my holes.

I let out long gasps against the mirror, three, maybe four times. I felt his lips on my neck before his tongue slipped into my earlobe; his relentless fingers pressing ever upward into my holes.

A guttural groan left my throat, followed by words a lady should never use. My climax followed. My own fluids left me in my wake. I spurted over the inside of my skirt and the lower half of the mirror before my juices soaked my stockings and ran down my legs. His fingers were wrenched from me as I buckled and fell forwards.

He stood upright.

I heard fumbling behind me. I heard one pop and the sound of a zipper. By the time I shuffled around on my knees I was faced with his manhood staring intently at its goal.

I didn’t hesitate – why would I? I grasped it, pulled it into my mouth, sucked on the end, slid it as far down my throat as it would go before encircling and pulling down hard on his balls. I devoured it.

I gagged momentarily before being filled. And yes –

I loved every minute of it.

 

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments