Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Subway Train

31
23 Comments 23
13.3k Views 13.3k
814 words 814 words

In the hopelessly overcrowded subway, it feels like rush hour after work in Tokyo. From the cold platform, people are streaming in, close to each other, clinging to all sorts of impossible grips, eagerly awaiting their evening at home.


I am touching people, whether I like it or not. And I get touched. From all sides. All around me are men in suits, typical for this banking city.


I wear a coat over my costume; it stands open - heated up by the many sweaty bodies, it is terribly hot in this train.


My cleavage is deep, my heavy breasts are lifted up by a push-up bra that does a fantastic job. Actually, it’s probably too sexy for the office, but today's salary negotiations with my boss would have gone far less successful without it. Earlier I felt like a piece of cattle at a meat inspection, but now I feel a certain satisfaction at the end of this day. And frankly I'm a little horny - the expectation of significantly more salary makes me almost shiver.


A man in a gray-colored suit stands diagonally opposite of me. He reads the NYT. After some time, however, I realize that he is only pretending to do so. His gaze wanders past his newspaper again and again in my direction. He is staring at my breasts, at my legs in my black tights, at my high heels. In an instant I see him rubbing his crotch over a considerable bump. Even the outline of his cock I can see - he seems to have a significant erection. I really have to like him.


I do not know exactly how other women feel about that, but my sexual desire is largely based on men craving me. Are they horny for me, I'm horny. Random hard cocks don’t fascinate me, but I crave hard cocks that are hard because of me ...


The gray dressed guy and I have eye contact and I’m getting hotter. His eyes are gray, too. While I can see his erection, I can also feel a different hard cock. Since the start of my train ride, my butt has touched the lap of a man behind me, whose face I have not seen yet. After a short while, this man had started to push his pelvis through. So I could feel the size of his cock close up. His cock is big, very big, I suppose. And the more I feel it against my ass, the wetter I get between my legs.

Lynaelove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lynaelove


The doors open. More people are coming in than getting out; it's getting even tighter in here. And warmer. I take this circumstance as a justification for pushing my ass even harder against this cock behind me. At the same time, the owner of the fully erect cock is pressing himself closer against me.


I notice a hand slipping under my coat from behind. At first, I'm shocked, indignant and angry. And horny - that's why I let it happen despite everything. Fingers wander under the skirt of my costume. Along my thighs, up to my pussy. That damn molester knows exactly where he is going with his fingers. Despite the tights and the thong, he finds my clit immediately. When he starts massaging it, I have to control myself not to moan in full volume.


My pussy melts with lust; I think he feels that through the fabric. Only one more stop, then I have to get off the subway train - I wish I had more stops to go. But maybe it's better this way; the danger would probably get too high. An orgasm in the subway, my goodness! And I cannot come quietly.


My stop is already in sight. I move, turn my pelvis back and forth and try to signal the molester that I have to get out. He still does not stop massaging my pussy; I literally have to break free. The doors open; many people are streaming out; suddenly there is room. I take a small step forward into the cold. The unfamiliar arm slowly slides out of my costume; I hope nobody sees that. At the second small step I take, I turn my head to see who I had the pleasure with. I look the guy in the eye. He's young, tall and handsome. Then I look at his crotch, in which a thick, hard cock emerges. So, what I'd felt hadn’t betrayed me. But one more glance later I realize: I was wrong after all. It's not this young guy’s arm slipping out of my coat. He had not worked my pussy, but an older, unattractive guy next to him. Shocked, I turn around completely and stumble backwards out the subway. The old pig grins outrageously and nods. As the doors are closing, he blows me a kiss.

 

Published 
Written by Sheherazade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments