Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Blue Peas

"A young noble elects to do his compulsory military service in an all female regiment."

17
17 Comments 17
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Notorious

Author's Notes

"The Monarchy of Clitoria is a near neighbour and implacable foe of the Duchy of Fenwick."

On a warm spring day Gilbert the butler of the LeRoux mansion opened the door to the courier from the Monarchy of Clitoria’s Ministry of War. He took delivery and sighed. The urgent letter was addressed to Louis LeRoux, who he dare not interrupt for another hour. Madame was also busy, but he knocked on her study door. 

“Gilbert?”

“It’s here.”

“Bring it in.”

Marie LeRoux was sitting in her reading chair by the window, her knees apart and her skirt hiked up to her waist. The chauffeur, Marcel, knelt before her, his face buried in her pantyless crotch. “Give it here.” She ripped the envelope open and her face morphed into hellfire and fury. “Where’s Louis?” she asked as she pushed Marcel away.

“His office.”

Seconds later she burst in on her husband and his bodyguard, Angeline. His trousers were down and he was bent over his desk, his ass flaming red where she was thrashing him with a bamboo cane. “It’s here. Read.”

His face turned purple. “Where’s Alphonse?”

“His room.”

“Come. You too, my angel.” 

Alphonse’s door was locked. “Who is it?” he called. Louis gestured to Angeline who spun to face away from the door and leaned forward and launched a ferocious back kick. The frame splintered and the door crashed open. Louis, followed by his wife and bodyguard stormed in. 

“My God!” said Marie. 

Angeline sniggered. 

Even Louis paused to stare. There was his nude son, sporting an impressive erection, kneeling on his bed, ass in the air, face on the matress while behind him knelt the maid, Veronique, clad only in a strap-on harness, her hands still gripping his hips even though she’d paused fucking his ass. 

“You! Out!” barked Louis. She grabbed her clothes and fled. “Alphonse! The Ministry of War says you haven’t applied for a commission in a Royal Regiment?”

“I want to be a real soldier, in the regular army, not an overdressed marionette parading around on a horse waving a sword.”

“What!? Volunteer for the regular army? Three years with commoners? When you could be with your fellow nobles and complete your civic duty in just eighteen months?”

Alphonse clenched his fists, but he bowed his head. “As you command, father.”

“No,” his mother said. “It’s too late. All vacancies are filled.” Alphonse failed to hide his glee. 

“Impossible!” snorted Louis. “Tomorrow, Marie, you will visit War Minister Antoine. Find out what’s wrong. Use all your wiles, and get him a commission!”

Morning found Marie waiting for the Minister in his outer office. Shortly the door opened and a woman came out with a flushed face and a partially unbuttoned blouse. Confident of her boudoir skills, she smiled, but it was not to be.

“My dear Marie,” the Minister said, “please have mercy on an old man. You are the fourth mother to visit me today. I am not so young any more.”

PlayFulErica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlayFulErica

She gritted her teeth. “I will save the intense pleasure I had planned for you for another time if you but tell me what the problem is. The Royal Regiments are never fully manned.”

“His Majesty has ruled that the Regiments must offer commissions to females.”

“I campaigned for that! We never thought there would be any takers.”

“Young girls have applied in droves.”

“Well, what can you do for us?”

“How tough is Alphonse?”

“He’s a good athlete.”

“He’ll need to be. There is another Royal Regiment. The Blue Peas.”

“That’s women only.”

“It used to be. But that Royal decree also means they must accept men. Can he qualify? It’s an elite fighting unit, the equal of any special forces.” 

“Have any other boys applied?”

“We’ve offered but no takers. It’s a three year stint and the standards are high.”

“He wants to be a proper soldier and we want him in a Royal Regiment. Everybody should be happy. We accept.” 

That night Angeline slid into Alphonse’s room. “I hear you’re joining the Blue Peas.”

“Yeah. Where did they get that name from?”

“Our country. Clitoria is named after the plant and the blue pea is the most beautiful variety. But listen, the Peas don’t want you, and they’re going to make sure you crash out.” 

“How do you know?”

“They’re my old gang, I know them.”

“Any advice?” 

“Better. I’m going to train you. We have six weeks to get you ready so it’s going to be intense. You up for that?”

“Thanks. We can start tomorrow.”

“Meet me downstairs in 15. We’ll go for a run.”

He kept up with her for a few miles but lost her when she veered into the woods. “Angeline!” he called, and suddenly she was there pulling him onto and throwing him over her hip. The moment he hit the ground she was on his back with her legs clamped hard around his chest and his head caught in a triangle choke. He passed out in a matter of seconds. 

When he came to she was sitting beside him. “Never give away your position to the enemy. Got it?” 

He nodded. “Anything else?” 

“Yeah. Motivation. When you can take me in hand to hand, you can fuck me.”

“In the meantime?” 

“Wank. Or, if you’re up for it, Veronique’s dildo’s missing. I might know where it is, but mixed blessing. I’m not as genteel as she is.”

Four weeks later, she let him fuck her, but, somehow it felt to him that she was still doing him.

Two weeks after that he reported  for basic training. 

Sergeant Major Villeneuve frowned. “Are you in the right place, sir? We have you down for officer training.”

“May I see that please?” She passed over his enlistment document. “That’s my mother’s writing! And a lousy forgery of my signature! Look, here’s my copy.”

“Welcome to the Blue Peas, private. Go get yourself kitted out.”

As he left, she picked up the phone. “He’s here… he’s okay… yeah, a straight up guy… nice tight bod too.”

Published 
Written by OCuin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments