Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ice Queen Challenge

"Not everyone can handle the cold"

34
26 Comments 26
3.2k Views 3.2k
955 words 955 words

Author's Notes

"Thank you to JWren for always reading anything I send him and helping me become a better writer."

"How about one in my vodka tonic?"

"Let's see the money first, Bob."

Bob dropped a hundred dollar bill onto the stage.

Jill popped another ice cube in her mouth, sucked, then slid it into her cunt. The crowd clapped and hooted loudly.

Chants of 'Make the shot' could be heard outside the club. Jill tensed her vaginal muscles, thanking God for Kegels, and took the shot. The oval cube came out in a perfect arc and landed with a splash in Bob's drink. The crowd cheered as Bob happily downed his beverage.

"Pay up, my friend."

"You never fail to disappoint; here's another hundred." Bob dropped another bill. "I'll add five hundred more if you give me another chance to win your famous challenge."

Jill leaned back, looking out over her audience. She packed them in every week, standing room only. Where else were you going to see a live sex show devoted to kink and cold? Everyone loved the Ice Queen, and Jill loved giving her audience what they paid to see.

What the hell? she thought. No one could keep up with her kinky cold fetish. Every few months she opened up the show to contenders. The challenge: Fuck her icy cunt, stay hard, finish, and win her for a day. So far, no one had been up to the task. 

“Okay, Bob, you know the rules. The only thing you get to choose is how many ice cubes."

"I think I can be the one,” Bob boasted. “Six cubes. Get ready for me, darling."

Jill grinned. This is what she lived for. Removing a cube from the bowl, she popped it into her mouth, followed by two more. Sucking on the icy treats, she spread herself wide and fingered her cunt. It glistened with slick juices and trickles of cold water. She shuddered — and shoved in all three cubes. 

Positioned at the end of the stage, Bob stroked his cock. Jill was pleased to see it was thick and hard.

She grabbed three more cubes and repeated the process. With six lumps rapidly melting inside her, Jill slid to the edge of the stage and again spread her legs wide, inviting him to her frozen wonderland. Feeling the sizeable cock’s head entering her cold channel, Jill grabbed Bob’s hips and pulled him in. With his full length inside, Bob grimaced and started to pump. He made only four strokes before his cock plopped out. Jill sighed in disappointment. The audience booed.

Bob dropped five hundred into the jar. "Sorry, Jill, I thought I'd be the one."

As she prepared to finish the show with her trademark, “Guess how many cubes I can fit in my cunt,” a familiar voice called out. 

"I'll give you a thousand dollars to let me have a go. To make it more interesting, I'll pop a few cubes in your ass, too."

Looking up, Jill saw her manager. He’d never shown any interest in her other than to make her one of the most notorious and famous performers in the history of adult entertainment. 

"Jack, I have no idea what you’re up to, but how could I turn down your offer when you said the magic words, 'ice in my ass’?” 

"Does he have what it takes?” Jill shouted to the audience.

The audience screamed out their enthusiasm. 

Jack got up on stage and whispered, " I want to be more than just your manager. I want to be your partner, on stage and in life."

Although taken aback, Jill resumed the show. Always the professional, she beckoned Jack over. Reaching out, she stroked his hard cock and slipped her lips around the large head. Jack leaned back and growled. 

Removing his cock from her mouth, Jill pointed to the bowl of ice cubes. "You can fuck my mouth later if you manage to fuck me for more than a few seconds."

Jack handled the ice. First, he slid one into her ass. He added another two, pushing in a finger and pumping. Jill almost came right then. He quickly had six cubes nestled in her cunt and, not wasting any time, drove his cock into her with one determined thrust. The sudden intrusion of a hard cock into her cold cunt was sensational and knocked the breath out of her. 

"That's a great start,” she said, “now try fucking me.”

"I thought you'd never ask," Jack replied and immediately started fucking her in earnest.

Jill went over the edge when Jack stuck two fingers up her ass. Miraculously, he was still fucking her cunt when she enjoyed one of the strongest orgasms she’d ever had. Convinced that Jack would soon flop out like everyone before him, another wave of pleasure overtook her. 

And Jack kept going like the energizer bunny. He fucked her hard as the audience shouted their approval. After what seemed like forever — the clock showed four minutes — Jack withdrew his impressive erection. "Care to taste the winner of the Ice Queen challenge?"

Jill nodded, and he fucked her mouth with his champion cock.

"Anywhere you'd like me to finish?" he grunted.

"Paint my tits, Mr. Champion."

Jack aimed his rod at her perky tits and shot stream after stream onto them until they glistened under the stage lights.

When he’d finally finished, Jill sat up. "How about some love for the first winner of the ice-cold queen challenge?"

The audience erupted into a loud swell of applause and shouting. 

Jack leaned over and whispered in her ear. “So, how about we become partners, here and at home?"

“That's an excellent idea,” Jill said.

As the house lights went down, they exited the stage both wearing broad smiles.

Jenny_Jin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jenny_Jin

 

Published 
Written by Gillianleeeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments