Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Panty Dropper

"You know what I need."

19
14 Comments 14
2.7k Views 2.7k
952 words 952 words

Panties drop from the countryside and cities of England to the great states of America. Lace panties. Silk panties. Thongs. Knickers. You name it; they drop all around our amazing world. Why? Because of you - the erotic writer on Lush.

You have no idea the great power your words possess. Your words make our nipples erect. Your words make our pussies drip. And your words bring us earth-shattering orgasms and accompanying relief and happiness. What a gift you have, Mr. Erotic Writer.

Our eyes lock and I softly kiss your lips, while my hands explore your soft body, gets me started.

My mouth moves to your neck, nuzzling you, while my thumb finds your nipple, entices my first shiver.

We love the seduction - to be kissed first, and for you to take your time with us. You know what we need. Finding our pleasure spots is not a chore for you, but an exciting joy. You take great care in choosing just the right words to draw out our first drop from our pussy.

We are businesswomen, students, and mothers, each with great responsibilities. We often don't make time to self-indulge. Until we get to you - our erotic writer. With you, we find a private place to read your beautiful words and succumb to them. Tingling starts. Great pleasure follows.

You work your way down my body, leaving no spot untouched. My nipples become erect reading about you touching them. My fingers trace the same pattern. Pinching, pulling, rubbing.  I wet my fingers and work my nipples pretending it is your mouth sucking me. My pussy leaks. Nerve endings ignite. You do this to me.  I have waited all day to read your breathtaking words.

You don't rush to the fuck. You understand we want to build to it. Kisses, touching, licking are never lost on us. We want to experience it all and appreciate every sensation.

My fingers trace circles around your swollen clit, you write. You push your pussy towards me, needing more.

And then it happens - my panties drop.

My tongue swirls around your clit, while my fingers easily slide into your wet, aching pussy, you write, as my own fingers slide in my now-needy pussy.

I struggle to continue reading while feeling my fingers (your fingers in my mind) inside me. I pause in my reading to explore myself more, finding just the right spots to stroke. It feels so good. I tingle all over and am unable to hold still.

You are beautiful and desirable and sexy, you write. I love giving you pleasure.

We all want to hear these things. These words create intimacy. Feeling you care about us adds to our sexual pleasure. 

My fingers fuck you hard now, as I delight in watching your face change, you write.

PilarHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PilarHarris

I feel the wetness leaking around my fingers from my pussy, as I finger-fuck myself harder. I need to cum. I have been stressed all day, and need to cum. I continue reading.

My fingers slide out and trace your juices up and down your lips. Good girl. You are so wet.

My fingers mimic your words, exploring between my legs. God, this feels good. I feel so soft and wet. We are so specially created between our legs. 

You have the prettiest pussy and I need to taste your sweetness. I bury my face in you. My teeth gently tug at your lips. My fingers spread you so my warm tongue can dart in and out, you write.

I lay on my bed bucking my hips up and down while rubbing my shaven pussy, after reading your words.

My hands slide under your ass to lift your sweetness to my mouth. You are ready to be devoured, your story continues.

Oh my God!

I don't wait for your next words and strum my clit. That magical spot that can take me to Heaven. Oh my God, ecstasy is coming.

I torture you with my tongue. You feel my rough beard on your pussy, adding to your pleasure. I give you my all at this moment. My fingers slip inside to tug on your g-spot. My tongue is ravaging your clit - sucking, licking, pressing, swirling. My hands clutch your ass.

I frantically grab my vibrator and turn it on my clit, while my fingers slide back into my pussy. I quit reading now. Eyes close. I create a magnificent vision of what you look like in my head and all I see is you with me now. I am digging my fingernails into the tops of your shoulders and crying out. All other thoughts have cleared my mind. I am winding up. You know what I am talking about. You feel your orgasm building and can't stop it if you wanted. My hips wildly buck as moans escape my lips. Then ... I cum ... hard. I continue to buck my hips riding out the amazing waves that keep coming over and over. They finally cease and I am spent. My breathing slows and pure joy washes over me. I lay there a few moments replaying what just happened in my head. I look down at my lacy black panties your words seduced off me.

I close my laptop, not reading your ending this time. I just lived it. I find myself smiling. I drift off to a restful sleep with thoughts of you in my head. The erotic writer on Lush who seems to know me.

I feel understood by you.

I feel cared for by you.

You took time out of your life to bring me pleasure with your words.

They were written for me to enjoy.

And I thank you.

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments