Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Same Lingerie

"Mark had two choices – which one would he take to bed with him?"

18
14 Comments 14
3.4k Views 3.4k
994 words 994 words

Author's Notes

"A choice of endings on this one. Choose which you prefer or read both. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Don't forget to click, "Does he stay" or "Does he leave""

Melanie was busy packing her bags at the end of the dancing class while secretly glancing sideways towards her instructor, Mark.  Her heart rate was pounding, but she had a plan and she waited patiently to execute it. Outside, she suddenly announced that she had missed her bus home. She huffed and puffed and let out a single obscenity.

Mark turned to her and like the gentleman he was, offered her a lift home.

Melanie proffered her undying thanks for his generosity. It was only slightly out of his way, and it was the least he could do for one of his older students.

As Melanie was getting out of the car, she turned back to Mark. “Can I offer you a coffee at least?”

Mark was about to shake his head, but the accompanying words didn’t come out.

“Just a quick one, Blue Mountain coffee as well,” she added.

Mark nodded and he reluctantly headed up the path to her house. As soon as she got inside, Melanie prepared the machine and made two flat white coffees which they sipped in the lounge. Within minutes, Melanie excused herself and Mark nodded and continued to sip quietly at his coffee.

The next he heard was a shout from upstairs and Melanie asking for help. He cautiously climbed the stairs and directed himself towards the noise.

“I’m in here,” came the shout from the end room at the top of the stairs.

As he opened the door his mouth and eyes both opened simultaneously.

Mark was drawn to the red basque with black-edged lace and the balcony bra that was struggling to contain her breasts. His eyes quickly focused on her open thighs and the glimpse of red hair that poked through her open-crotch panties; helped by a finger that separated her lips.

“Would you like to fuck me –”

Her words hung in the air.

Does he stay…

Mark looked at his watch and then back to her glistening snatch.

“My wife –”

“She’s not here, I am and I’m fucking horny.”

Mark felt his cock grow significantly. He watched Melanie finger her slit as he dropped his trousers and before he knew it, he was naked and climbing on the bed.

All thought of his wife, forgotten, for now.

His hands came up on Melanie’s breasts and he mauled and squeezed them before their lips crashed together in wanton abandon. Melanie pushed him down her body and he happily complied. His mouth reached her glistening ginger pubes and his tongue slipped between her lower lips with ease.

Melanie moaned. Her hand rested on the back of his head as she mewled her pleasure. She started to pant and without warning climaxed on the tip of his tongue.

“Fuck me,” her words demanded attention.

Mark rose and pulled her legs with him. With one hand he pushed his cock downwards and slipped it inside her wet and waiting cunt. It went all the way in before Melanie let out a satisfying cry.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

Mark fucked his cock into her while holding her legs high in the air. He moaned and groaned as he shafted her tight little pussy and it was with relief that he let his balls empty into her. He savoured the pulsing feeling of his cock and her clenching cunt as he pumped his seed into her.

Just as he pulled out, he let her legs fall to be bed; his thoughts returning to what he had done.

“My wife –”

Mark became distraught, “I must leave, I’m sorry,” he said.

“Such a shame, we were just getting started,” cried Melanie as he struggled to dress and make a rapid exit.

 

Does he leave…

Mark looked at Melanie and to the glistening patch between her legs. The temptation was huge, yet he gathered his thoughts and spoke clearly.

“I can’t, I’m married,” he said as he turned to leave the tarty seductress on the bed. Unsatisfied and embarrassed. Mark made a hasty retreat and headed for the car and home. He was still breathing hard as he opened the door.

“Honey, I’m home –” he shouted.

“I’m upstairs, come on up,” came the reply.

Mark entered the bedroom to find his wife sitting on the bed. Her red basque with its black-edged lace and the balcony bra that neatly covered her small breasts was the focus of his attention. His eyes then slipped to her open thighs and then onto her open-crotch panties; her smooth sex hidden from view but its aroma filled the room.

“Come and fuck me –”

This was not happening, thought Mark, yet he didn’t hesitate. He quickly stripped and once free of his clothes gave his cock a quick tug. He watched Melissa, his wife, spread her legs and slip her finger over her juicy pussy. He quickly knelt before her open chalice.

His hands came up on Melissa’s thighs and his tongue slavered all over her sex.

Melissa moaned. Her hand rested on the back of his head as she mewled her pleasure. She started to pant, “that’s it, lick the fucker,” she told her husband.

When she had climaxed on his tongue, she demanded he fuck her. Mark rose and instead of mounting her, turned her around until she was on all fours. He aimed his cock carefully and pushed it all the way inside her wet and waiting cunt.

Mark fucked his cock into her with gusto. He watched his wife’s bottom come to meet his thrusts. It was the quickest he had ever climaxed; brought on by the thought of his wife lapping at a red-haired pussy of the woman dressed in exactly the same lingerie. Her breasts heaving as she encouraged his wife to lick her; her fingers pinching on her nipples.

“Fuck. Oh, fuck –”

The sounds of sex filled the room. For Mark, it was the sounds of all three of them.

 

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments