Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stories Are Very Much True

"She heard the stories and had to find out for herself."

49
31 Comments 31
3.9k Views 3.9k
891 words 891 words
Competition Entry: Notorious

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy my story and spread the word to your friends. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I could use all the votes and comments I can get. R_R"

She walked towards the door with him even though she knew his reputation. He was at the bar every night and left with a different girl every night but it was what they said about him afterward that drew her to him and about ready to board his Lear jet tonight. She just had to find out for herself if it was true. In the small bar, the stories ran wild among the girls. So up the stairs and through the door of the plane she went. The plane was quickly airborne after that.

They were sitting on a small sofa drinking some wine when he asked, “Have you ever had sex on a plane?”

Taking a rather large gulp of wine and then sputtering, she finally replied, “No, I’ve only flown a few times and always on crowded commercial planes.”

“Well, tonight is your lucky night to join the mile high club,” he stated as he stood up and started undressing.

She took this as her cue to undress as well and stood up to take her dress off.

He stopped her by saying, “No, leave your dress on. You are so sexy in it,” motioning for her to sit back down.

By this time, he was naked and his quite impressive semi-hard cock was hanging in front of her. He reached out and slid his hands into her hair. He then pulled her forward using it. She knew what he wanted and was more than ready for him. Opening her mouth, she took his semi-hard cock between her lips. She licked the head and worked her tongue under the head, stretching it out along the shaft as he pushed deeper into her mouth.

He was in total control, working his cock in and out of her mouth gently face fucking her at first but his pace steadily quickened. She gagged a few times as his pace quickened until he was pushing his cock into her throat. She held onto his thighs to help steady herself as he fed her his cock. He would allow her a few quick breaths every few strokes until he felt himself close to exploding.

A few deeper hard thrusts and he felt his balls ready to explode. He held her tight with his cock forced deep into her throat. He let loose with the force of a firehose, flooding her throat and filling her mouth until she couldn’t hold anymore and his cum came spilling out around his cock, running down her chin and dribbling onto the top of her exposed breasts before pooling at the top edge of her dress.

He finally pulled his cock from her aching mouth and it was like pulling a cork from a champagne bottle. All the cum she hadn’t been able to swallow spilled out as she tried to pull air into her lungs. It ran down her chin and deposited itself along with the first of his cum that spilled out. Finally catching her breath, she looked up at him.

NicoleSantana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleSantana

He smiled back at her and simply said, “Your turn! Standup and bend over the table with your legs spread apart.” He indicated a small table between a pair of chairs.

She stood up a little shakily and moved over to the table. She saw it had some type of padded cloth covering it before bending over it as told and spreading her legs. She felt him lift her skirt and shove it over the hump of her ass to leave it piled on her back. Not having panties on, she knew she was completely exposed to him now.

The next touch was of his hands on her thighs. This was quickly followed by the touch of his tongue on her pussy. He pressed it between her lips, licking at her silken walls, getting his first taste of her. He worked it in and out, occasionally running it over her clit. He continued until she was dripping wet and panting to cum but this he was not going to allow, at least not now.

He stood up behind her and stroked her pussy with his hand before using the moisture he gathered to lube his cock. He stepped closer, moving the tip of his cock to her swollen pussy. He pushed all the way in with one thrust, bottoming out when his balls slapped against her clit.

Wasting no time, he fucked her hard and fast. He started driving his cock deep and then pulling almost out before plunging back into her loosening hole. She was so wet; she was dripping around his cock each time he pulled out before he went deep and hard again.

She could no longer take it and started shuddering in what would be a long series of orgasm over the next few minutes. He showed her no mercy and pounded her right through them. Finally, he felt her just collapse under him drained.

He pulled himself from her now very swollen pussy and bent down and scooped her up. Taking her over to the sofa, he laid her on it. He saw her eyes open slowly and he smiled, saying, “Welcome to the mile high club.”

‘Fuck’ she thought to herself, ‘all those damn stories are true.’ She knew the rest of this trip would be fun.

 

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments