Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As my wife, Dana, and I grew older, we looked for ways to spice up our sex life. We did the usual fooling around while driving, sex in a deserted area, or anything else a fifty-seven-year-old couple could dream up. As we continued this behavior, we purchased a custom van and decided to travel to Colorado.

Since I had been there as a kid, I told Dana that we would drive up Pikes Peak. When we reached the summit, of course Dana and I did the tourist routine. She thought we were getting ready to drive back down the mountain. Instead, I told her, "Get in the back of the van while I secure the curtains." I made sure that no one could see what was about to take place.

Then, I attacked Dana. We started to kiss passionately with each of us trying to swallow the other's tongue. As this was happening, I was unbuttoning Dana's blouse and removing her bra, in order to free her 38C breasts. I began to rub, massage, fondle and kiss her breasts. She started breathing heavy as I began to nibble and suck on her nipples.

Dana's jeans and panties were next. She started to squirm on the seat as my hand began to ravish her shaved cunt, I began to rub her smooth pussy while playing with her clit and inserting my fingers in her love canal. She was cumming like there was no tomorrow.

I upped the stakes by producing Dana's favorite gold vibrator. Her pussy was soaking wet as I inserted it into her. I noticed the ease that it went in and I turned it on. Dana began to cum in an instant and grabbed the vibrator from my hand and began fucking her cunt with the gold shaft. I was spellbound watching Dana fuck herself, and then decided it was time for a change of pace.

I went down on Dana licking up all her spent juices and her moaning and breathing were getting louder. She started an explosive orgasm, telling me not to stop and was shaking violently. I tongue fucked her for a good twenty minutes and she had cum at least four times.

EdwinStalker23
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EdwinStalker23

After Dana composed herself, she took matters in her own hands—she grabbed my rigid cock. Granted, I only have five and a half inches, but Dana knew what to do with it. She slowly started to stroke my rock hard cock and then began to suck it. Over the years, Dana had become a Hall of Fame cocksucker and blow-job expert. She sucked hard, nibbled, and raked her teeth over my cock until I was ready to self-destruct.

Dana decided it was time to fuck, and I entered her slowly. She let out a squeal and moan and said, "Fuck me hard like a slut."

Always wanting to make Dana happy, I hammered her on the floor of the van. After about fifteen minutes and numerous orgasms, Dana started to quiver, shake, and let out the nastiest animal sound that should have started a rock slide. I shot my load inside Dana and was wiped out.

As I was recovering my composure, Dana was cleaning me up with her expert mouth. Suddenly, I was getting hard again. Dana had a wicked smile on her face and decided that she did not want to waste a good thing.

So, I asked where she wanted it, in her ass or her mouth. She wanted to warm me up with a 38C tit fuck and then slip my cock in her ass. She must have really have been turned on because Dana doesn't usually do anal sex. The tit fuck was heavenly and there was no problem entering her ass. She was so excited that after about fourteen thrusts Dana yelled at me to shoot my load in her ass. I fulfilled her wish with a smile on my face.

Pikes Peak might have been cold, but Dana was red hot. I began to wipe my manhood clean when Dana licked her lips and began to suck my cock again. In about five minutes, she got the last drops out of me and her final orgasm. Dana said that she needed that protein after that workout. Now, we both wondered if we would ever recover and never forget this Rocky Mountain High.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments