Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Through Venetian Blinds

"His neighbor gives him a late evening show."

21
20 Comments 20
5.5k Views 5.5k
660 words 660 words

The bedroom light comes on next door and I sneak out of the house, wearing only my boxers. It's eleven in the evening on this hot summer night, as I look for a good viewing place among the double row of fence line evergreen shrubs. Peering through an opening in the shrubs, I see Sophia through the Venetian blinds.

Sophia is reposed, on her back and lying on her bed. She is dressed in only a pair of black thigh high nylons; her head hangs over the foot of the bed with her shoulders resting on the very edge. Sophia’s breasts push upward, begging for attention by both mouth and hand. Sophia’s slender neck stretches, emphasizing her Adam’s apple.

Her long blonde tresses suspend downward from her head. Her eyes are closed and her lips are slightly parted, sucking on her fingers. I watch, absorbing every detail of this gorgeous woman about to make love to herself.

Taking her wet fingers, Sophia tugs on her nubbies, making them extend from their dark colored areola. Her lips form an “o” as her fingers roll and pinch her nubs. The long, legs bend at the knees and part slightly while Sophia’s left hand slowly moves down, exploring her body on the way. Stopping at her navel. Sophia’s finger dips in, going in small circles, then going out in small circles. Her back arches slightly at the touch, while the fingers on her nipples twist them hard enough that a loud moan can be heard through the closed window.

I feel my cock begin to slowly extend inside my boxers as I watch intently, the scene unfolding before my eyes.

Sophia slides her hand further down and when she touches her mound, her body twitches at the touch. Her fingers move from the hard nipples onto the heaving breasts, kneading the supple flesh which causes her to thrash about the bed.

Watching her hand move between her legs, I can only imagine what her fingers are doing. My view point and Sophia’s position on the bed denies me the pleasure of seeing her fingers pleasuring her honey pot.

ViolettaGomezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaGomezz

I reach into my boxers, pull out my rock hard cock and spit in my hand. I rub the head of my cock in a circular motion as I cup my heavy cum ladened balls, rolling them in the palm of my hand.

Sliding my saliva covered hand down my shaft and back up, I rub the head. Feeling precum oozing forth from the slit, I spread the fluid along my shaft and match the pace of my hand fisting my cock with Sophia’s hand frigging her pussy.

The faster Sophia’s hand moves between her legs, the faster I am pumping my now reddened shaft. I see Sophia thrashing about even more and her right hand goes to her forehead, as if she needs to hold on to something. I can hear her scream out as her orgasm causes her to convulse. The beautiful sight before me, along with Sophia’s screams are too much and my cock shoots out thick ropes of cum, flying everywhere.

I quickly tuck my cock back in my boxers and quietly leave before Sophia regains her composure. I sneak back into my house, making sure I am not seen by anyone and go straight for the shower before calling it a night. Nice in bed, my thoughts and dreams are of Sophia as I drift off to sleep.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

*

Copyright ©2016 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments