Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ultimate Intrigue

"I had heard stories that intrigued me. I had to find out."

20
12 Comments 12
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words

In any group of friends, there is always someone that sparks your interest in unusual ways. For me, her name was Melissa. She intrigued me, especially as I had only recently split from my boyfriend. I had heard stories about her and I would be lying if I said they didn’t keep me awake at night. On a few occasions, while socialising in the pub, I had been fortunate enough to make her acquaintance. Become closer, so to speak.

On one such social visit to the pub, we found ourselves edging away from a small group of friends and started our own private conversation. We chatted about normal things at first, everyday life, sports, work, the usual stuff, but I was keen to steer it to what I wanted to know more about. It must have taken all of fifteen minutes for me to get onto the topic of sex.

My interest was obvious but we chatted about men in general, then women, then gay sex. Melissa seemed somewhat uninterested in men, and slightly dismissive when I started on the topic of women.

Now, I classified myself as straight, but I knew Melissa wasn't and my questioning became more urgent. I wanted to know. I had pushed the limits of normal conversation as far as it would go. It was time to come straight to the point.

“What's it like?” I asked her.

Her eyes opened wide at the sudden question. “What’s what like?”

“Tasting another woman?” My eyes locked onto hers, a grin spread across my face and I think my heart rate topped a hundred. My breathing had stopped while I waited.

Melissa had no room to manoeuvre and to give her credit, she didn't attempt to avoid it. She looked me straight in the eye. Her gaze seemed to explore every nuance of my face. What was she doing? Sizing me up? Deciding whether I was like her?

I stared back at her, even when she spoke.

“Why don't you try it?”

I swear my heart rate jumped more than a few beats and in that instant, I could feel my hands shake and my lips tighten. Tables turned, I thought. Melissa had definitely got the measure of me. She leaned in to whisper in my ear.

“I need the loo why don't you come with me?”

Come with her? I was almost coming thinking of the implications. My eyes closed, mouth opened, but no words came out. Yet, I found myself nodding enthusiastically like a donkey as Melissa walked past me on her way to the toilets. I took a sip of my drink and briefly glanced at our other friends to ensure they were not staring at us before turning to follow her.

I caught up with her waiting next to a cubicle. She pulled me in, locked the door and immediately lifted up her dress to remove her panties; placing them and her right foot, on the closed lid of the toilet seat. I followed Melissa’s lead by placing my left foot onto the toilet seat to match. Melissa clutched her dress and lifted it; slowly revealing her smooth sex to my gaze. I did the same with my skirt to reveal my golden pubes. I was breathing rather heavily and was staring into her bright blue eyes like a hedgehog that was about to get hit by an oncoming car.  Melissa looked at me as we stood facing each other; clutching our garments in our hands.

LustFullTransXTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LustFullTransXTS

Melissa made the first move and I swallowed hard as her finger reached out and caressed my lips before sinking into the wet folds. I gasped loudly when her finger penetrated me and louder when she removed it. You could hear a pin drop when she brought it to her mouth. I briefly looked down at her sex. I couldn't stop my hand from moving forward. My heart was thumping in my chest; beating ever faster the closer I got.

I leaned into her body at the point where my finger seemed to melt between her moist lips. Soon after, I completely lost control; fingers thrust and curled into her with some urgency; pushed them in and out until they were covered with her juices. My left hand came upon her breast as I reluctantly dragged my fingers from her to suck on them. My head swirled with pleasure.

Melissa’s hand suddenly came upon my head and while gasping into my open mouth pushed me downwards. My body complied; my hands came upon her hips as my legs spread either side of her. My face stared at her smoothness and the smell of her sex excited me beyond belief. My hand came up between her thighs to rest in the crease of her bottom and I pulled her towards my tongue.

She tasted divine, heavenly and sweet. I couldn't get enough of her. I dipped my tongue into her time and again and savoured everything that she gave me; licking and sucking, faster and faster. Intrigue had entrapped me and my fate was to make Melissa climax.

For a straight girl, I had shocked myself, but here I was, on my knees in the ladies loos, licking and tonguing another woman’s pussy and it felt fucking wonderful.

Melissa moaned, groaned and held my head steady as I proceeded to flick my tongue over her sex. It darted inside and outside before I rested the flat of my tongue on her sensitive clit. Her low moans started to resonate throughout the room, her body convulsed and twitched above me until suddenly, her legs gave way from under her; collapsing by the side of me after sliding down the wall of the cubicle; shaking and shivering from her orgasm.

Melissa caught her breath and looked at me.

She nodded. “Where do you live?”

“Just around the corner,” I replied, out of breath and licking my lips while wiping my chin clean at the same time.

Then I kissed her.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments