Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Woman On A Mission

"I need to be fucked"

16
10 Comments 10
3.3k Views 3.3k
999 words 999 words

Lacy walked into The Whiskey Keg, stopping just inside the door to let her eyes adjust to the dimly lit smoky country bar. She was looking for someone in particular and she found him leaning up against the bar.

Marching over to him Lacy said softly, “I need to be fucked. Let’s go, Wyatt.”

Without a word, Wyatt finished his beer, left the bottle on the bar, and followed her to the back of the bar and up the stairs to a hallway with rooms on either side. They were nothing spectacular but were clean and served their purpose…a quick down and dirty fuck.

Nodding to the cleaning woman sitting behind the desk at the beginning of the hall, Lacy led Wyatt to a room with a green light. Swiping her credit card down the card reader, the door opened and they went inside. As soon as the door shut, the light outside turned red, indicating it was occupied.

Taking off her clothes she piled them on the table provided, noticing that Wyatt was doing the same thing. Grabbing her by her long braid Wyatt dragged her over to the bed. He knew by her attitude that she needed to be fucked…hard and deep.

Pushing her back on the bed, Wyatt spread her legs and knelt down on the floor, burying his face in her pussy, his tongue working its magic on her sex slit. His hands reached up and found her nipples, pinching and pulling hard. Lacy clamped her legs around his head, holding his face tight to her pussy.

“Yes,” Lacy moaned as her hips started to buck, her orgasm building quickly inside her inner core. “Make me cum, Wyatt.”

Moving his hands down, he pried her legs from around his head and moved up, grabbing her wrists and holding them above her head as his tongue moved over her nipples, nipping at them.

“My purse.”

Wyatt knew exactly what she wanted so he let go of her wrists, saying, “Don’t move or else.”

Finding what he needed in her purse, Wyatt came back to the bed carrying a pair of nipple clamps, a slim vibe, and some lube, with a condom covering his cock.

“Are these what you need, baby?” he teased her by dangling them in front of her, looking into her lust-filled eyes.

In response to his question, Lacy took her breasts in her hands and held them up to him. Wyatt quickly fastened the clamps to her nipples, kissed her hard, sucking on her tongue, and then gently biting her lower lip.

“On your knees, bitch,” he ordered. “Move up and grab the bedposts to steady yourself.”

As she got into position, Wyatt delivered four hard spanks to her ass, before he grabbed the lube and squirted some into her ass. Using one, and then two fingers he worked into her ass, opening it for the vibe while the other hand reached under and teased her clit. Lacy began to moan and wiggle around. He could tell she was close so he turned on the vibe and pushed it into her pussy, fucking her hard while he fucked her ass with his fingers.

Mira_Mermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaid

Getting her just to the edge, Wyatt pulled the vibe out and pushed it deep inside her ass, his thumb pressing against her clit, two fingers in her pussy. He could feel her pussy contracting around his fingers as he shoved them in and out. Leaving the vibe buried in her ass, Wyatt started to smack her ass cheeks.

Suddenly Lacy let out a primal scream as she came hard, squirting all over the bed and his hand. Not giving her time to regroup, Wyatt pulled out his fingers and shoved his cock inside, his free hand reaching under her to grab the nipple ring chain, giving it a gentle tug as he started to fuck her hard.

Wyatt balanced himself on his knees behind her as he fucked her hard, continually tugging on the nipple clamp chain and using his other hand to move the vibe in and out of her ass while she braced herself.

“Harder,” Lacy panted as her pussy worked his cock.

Letting go of her chain and leaving the vibe in her ass, Wyatt grabbed her by the hips, pounding her ass hard and deep with his thick eight-inch cock. Soon the headboard was bouncing off the wall and Lacy was starting to pant and moan.

“Cum, bitch,” Wyatt told her. “Drown my cock in your pussy juices,”

“OH FUCK…OH FUCK ME!” Lacy screamed as her pussy clenched his cock in a vise grip, flashing lights exploding behind her eyes, her entire body feeling as if it was on fire.

Wyatt gave two more hard deep thrusts and let go streams of cum as her pussy milked him dry. Slowly he pulled out, removed the condom and tied it off, disposing of it in the can beside the bed. Spreading her legs, Wyatt lay down under her pussy, pulling it down to his waiting mouth. When the tip of his tongue moved up her sex slit and clamped onto her clit, Lacy almost jumped off his face. As he alternated between the two it was not long before Lacy was filling his mouth with her sweet tasting juices, rubbing her pussy all over his face.

Slowly she moved off, leaned down and kissed him. Lacy moved on shaky legs and started to get dressed while Wyatt watched.

“Next Friday?” he asked as he finally got up and started to get dressed.

“Sure thing,” Lacy said, dropping two hundred dollars on the bed.

Wyatt finished dressing, stuffing the money in the front pocket of his jeans. As they left the room Lacy hit a switch so that when the door closed this time, a yellow light would appear, which meant the room needed cleaning. Wyatt walked her to her car and went back inside to wait for his next paying fuck.

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments