Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Bubble Bath Surprise

"Who do the footsteps belong too?"

21
20 Comments 20
5.2k Views 5.2k
603 words 603 words

 

It had been a long day and all she wanted to do was get home and put her feet up. As she walked up her path to the front door, she noticed that it was slightly open. Stepping inside she called out.

“Babe, you here?” she waits… but gets no response.

So, she put the mail on the table by door, kicks off her shoes before picking up the hockey stick. Slowly she walks in further, that’s when she hears water running.

Heading towards the sound she heads upstairs. At the top of the stairs, she noticed rose petals on the ground. She follows the petals into the bathroom and is surprised by the aroma of vanilla and strawberries and two glasses of wine.

Again, she calls out, “Baby, are you here?”

There is no response, so she leans the hockey stick against the wall before turning off the taps. She picks up a glass, taking a sip of wine. Mmm! This is just what I needed. She puts the glass back down before slowly undressing.

Hearing footsteps in the hallway, she heads over to the doorway and sticks her head out. There was no one there.

“Damn I must be hearing things,’ she says to herself.

She walks over and steps into the bath. She sinks into the wonderfully hot water which was filled with bubbles and a handful of rose petals.

She slides down until the back of her neck rests against the edge of the bath. Picking up her glass she takes another sip. Putting it down on the bench beside her she closes her eyes.

The water feels so good on her aching muscles, she relaxes further taking several deep breaths. Rubbing her hands over her body slowly moving down, gently caressing her breasts, twisting and pinching her nipples moaning, “Ohhhh.“ Once hard, she continues down caressing and spreading the bubbles over her stomach and down onto her thighs.

Lifting her legs, she runs her hands over them rubbing them with the soapy water before resting them on either side of the bath.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

Now she shifts her focus back to her mound. Running her fingers back and forth, caressing it. Slowly sliding a finger inside, she moved it in and out.

“Mmmm, that feels so good,” she says out loud.

Moving her fingers faster, she pinches her nipples moaning. She thinks she feels someone walk into the room but she is sure she imagined it so she continues. She reaches for her back washer and turns it around using the thick wooden handle to slowly push that into her pussy.

Moving the handle faster and harder each thrust caressing her clit. Moaning, “Baby, baby, baby…. that feels so good.”

“Yes darling, I am sure it does," he whispers back.

She opens her eyes, seeing him sitting on the step in the corner of the room, stroking his cock, matching her rhythm. They both continue, each moving faster and faster. Their eyes focused on one another. Her with the handle in her pussy ramming her clit repeatedly and him with his hand wrapped around his cock, squeezing as he moves back and forth.

“Darling, I’m so close” he whispers.

“Me too, babe," she says.

Moving even faster, in perfect rhythm they continue each until they came. Both smiling at one another she stands up and steps up of the bath into his waiting arms, which held a big fluffy towel. Wrapping her in it, he kissed her passionately.

“Darling, I love you so much, but I do have one question. What is my hockey stick doing in here?”

 

Published 
Written by Aussie_kitty77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments