Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Dirty Older Man

"An older man and a young attractive girl can make the office a difficult place in which to work"

34
35 Comments 35
13.7k Views 13.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read
He hated her. He hated having her around him. He hated being in the presence of the beautiful, slim eighteen-year old with long dark hair; the girl who wore tight short skirts; figure hugging tops and dark opaque tights. He hated being in her company.

He hated having to struggle with his filthy thoughts; he hated struggling with erections in her presence. Because that was what always happened; her intoxicating perfume and beauty was too arousing for him. Being around Anna was torture.

*

Today she was dressed differently and he was being tortured even more. It was Saturday, normally a day off, but it was stock-take time. Jim was in charge and Anna, the boss’s daughter, was assisting him. Today she wore a loose fitting t-shirt and leggings; tight leggings; leggings that were so figure hugging that the contour of her mound was on show each time she stretched up to reach something. Leggings that also showed off her perfectly shaped bottom. What they also showed off was the fact that she wasn’t wearing panties. There was no panty line; there was no evidence of a thong either. Jim broke out in a cold sweat.

He smiled to himself, a smile of irony. His boss had put his daughter alongside him because he thought she would be safe with him. She had worked during school holidays before and had found some of the men there creepy. “Jim’s a good guy,” he had said when he introduced her to him. Jim had smiled then; he was smiling now. If only he knew what he would like to do to his daughter given half a chance!

He also felt remorse and guilt. He had a daughter the same age.

He watched her reach up to take some papers off the shelf. Her mound was on show again. His thoughts raced away once more as he tried to imagine what it looked like; as he wondered if she shaved; as he wondered what it was like to touch. He also wondered about the lucky young man who knew the answer to his questions for there was bound to be someone; there was bound to be some lucky bastard out there who knew the answers.

He heard a voice, her voice. He was miles away and it brought him back. “Are you okay Jim?” she asked, “You look tired.”

“I... I had a late night.”

She smiled.

“Clubbing again?”

He laughed. “The only club I can handle these days are those biscuit ones.”

“You sure you’re okay? You... look as though you have a fever.”

He shook his head.

She moved closer. “You don’t look too good Jim.”

“I’m fine... look...” he broke off and then it all came out. He told her about the effect she was having on him; blurted the whole thing out. There was a look of shock on her face and then he began to regret opening his big mouth.

“Look, I’m sorry,” he told her. “I shouldn’t have said anything. Please don’t tell your dad. I don’t want to lose my job.”

“It’s okay,” she smiled.

FoxyDaniellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxyDaniellaTS

“I won’t say anything; anyway I’m a big girl. I can handle all this. Besides, I enjoy being under your guidance; learning the business from someone experienced.”

Jim sighed with relief.

“P... perhaps I should tone down my dress?”

“N... no,” he blurted out. “I wasn’t suggesting... you... dress how you feel.”

“But if I’m making things uncomfortable for you... “ she started to say looking down at his bulge.

“We shouldn’t even be having this conversation. I could get sued.”

Anna moved closer. “It’s okay. I’m not offended. In fact I find it quite a compliment being desired like this.”

Jim was taken aback.

“Most guys my age... well they just get what they want over with quickly and then... well...”

Jim remained silent.

"I... I have a friend who has an older man as her lover and she tells me that she learns such a lot from him.”

“Well...er”

“I was telling dad the other night that you are so easy to work with; patient and kind.”

She stepped closer.

“You’re very good at preparing me to run the business once dad steps down... I... I bet you would be good at helping me prepare for married life.”

Jim’s draw dropped.

“I mean, I want to be a good wife... a wife who keeps her husband satisfied.”

She moved closer. He could feel her breath on his face and he could feel his erection straining in his jeans. Jim swallowed hard. “I’m old enough to be your father,” he told her.

She nodded. “I know,” she replied as she touched his bulge. “You’ll know then what pleases a man. What he wants from a woman in his bed”

Her fingers held him tightly as he reached out to touch her. He was right, He could feel no panties under her leggings. “Geeez, you’re not wearing panties.”

She squeezed. “Is it pleasing?”

He pressed his fingers harder against her; she also felt smooth down there. “You bet your fucking life it is.”

She kissed him. “And what else would you find pleasing?”

“I can’t believe this is fucking happening.”

“My friend tells me that older guys love a blow job,” she said as she began to sink to her knees. “Is that right?”

He groaned as her fingers touched his zipper.

“And that they also prefer a swallower to a spitter.”

“Fucking... “

Her lips enclosed him and she gripped his shaft tightly before moving her hand back and forth. He groaned loudly.

“Bet you’re imagining fucking me aren’t you?”

He groaned again.

“Thinking about cumming in my tight pussy aren’t you.”

Jim screamed out. He was cumming.

*

A few minutes later he reached across to the box of wipes at his bedside and grabbed a handful to clean himself up with.

He hated her for making him fantasise and masturbate.

He would hate her the whole weekend.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments