Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Fantasy

"Hope this cheers you up..."

12
13 Comments 13
6.5k Views 6.5k
818 words 818 words
I'm looking around the room, wondering how I can cheer you up. That is when I spot a maid's costume hanging in the corner. I walk over, have a closer look at it and decide to put it on. I look in the mirror and think I look silly but super hot. I spin around, grabbing the feather duster, and sit in your chair, slowly dusting the stuff on your desk. I haven’t been dusting long when I come across the start of a very hot erotic tale about a maid having a threesome with a male and another female.

I start to read the story, sitting back in your chair. When I get a few chapters in, I slowly start to rub my breasts, pinching, twisting and sucking my nipples until they become hard. I then move down, rubbing around the outside of my pussy. The story describes one guy fucking a girls ass as he licks the others pussy. I start rubbing faster as I moan and pinch my clit.

Raising my feet up onto your desk, I spread them wide as I lean back on the chair. I slide a finger in and begin to pump slowly, adding a second as I close my eyes. I moan loudly as I insert the handle of the feather duster into my moist pussy, sliding it in and out, slowly at first, gradually getting faster and faster as I feel the handle hitting against my g-spot over and over. Biting my lip hard, I feel the tip of handle hitting deep as I contract around it.

You stand in the doorway, watching on for a few minutes, then slowly you walk over and look at me in the maid's outfit. Thrusting the handle into my pussy hard, I moan as I hear your footsteps, and I open my eyes, startled to see you standing there admiring me. You let out a low whistle.

You smile at me and say, “You're hot,” as you move between my legs and remove the duster from my pussy. I smile as I look at you, feeling nervous about how you are going to react. You slap the pussy hard as you ask, “What am I for, if you are going to use the duster?”

I say, “You weren’t here and this story is hot.

Moving closer, you take the paper from my hand and glance at it quickly.

Moving closer as you push me back in the chair, you look in my eyes.

JenTayrlor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenTayrlor

You then kiss my lips passionately as you reach forward and slide a hand behind my neck, pulling me closer as your other hand moves between my legs which are still spread wide open. 

I moan into your mouth as the kiss deepens. The tip of your cock brushes across my moist pussy, flicking your fingers at the top of my pussy before starting to roam slowly. Your tongue is deep in my mouth, and our tongues wrap around each other. I reach out my fingers and run them over your shoulders, pulling you close.

Your hand caresses my thigh as you move down, so you're now kneeling in front of my pussy, running your lips up and down my moisture, tasting my juices. Moving faster than before, then you stop completely and add your tongue, beginning to lick, sliding in one finger and then another, over and over, before adding the rest plus your tongue.

I feel you fingering me deep and shallow, fast and slow as you press your thumb against my clit, massaging it, making me moan as you continue to lick. You thrust your fingers even harder as you look in my eyes. Moving up from in between my legs, you lean your body against mine, kissing my lips hard as you run your cock up and down teasing me.

As you slide your cock into my pussy, you reach around, grabbing my ass with your both your hands. You lift me up from your chair and place me on your desk, kissing me hard forcing me to lay back onto the desk. You thrust hard a few times and then still, holding your cock deep in me. Running your hand between my breast,s your touch causes my back to arch as you then move down from my lips and begin to suck my nipples as you thrust.

I moving faster as your balls hit deep against me, over and over. I hear you moaning as I say, "Oh fuck." Our movements are in sync as I feel my walls contracting around your cock, and my body feels all tingly. You thrust deep as you fill my pussy with your seed and it mixes with mine.

You collapse on me as I hold you close, and we both try to catch our breath. You move, kiss my cheek and say, "Thank you."

Published 
Written by Aussie_kitty77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments