Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mouthy Morning with my Dom

"A sweet sub wants to please her Master after a lust filled evening"

23
17 Comments 17
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
My baby blue eyes softly flutter open to the sunlight pouring in from the slits of the blinds. I yawn lazily and stretch out my arms and legs. Everything is so sore, deliciously sore; a sense of contentment and pleasure washes over me. Master worked me hard last night in the most wickedly sinful ways.

When I pass my hands over my round butt cheeks, I can still feel the small pink welts from his leather belt. I smile at the memory of him pinning me down over his lap, making me count out and thank him for every stinging pleasurable lash.

I roll onto my side facing the man in question. When he’s awake, his features always portrait an image of authority and dominance but when he’s sleeping, just like this, he looks sweetly innocent and care-free. I love him both ways and intimate moments like these are something I will never forget.

I gently run my hands through his silky dark brown hair making him sigh and roll onto his back. As I continue to gaze at his relaxed and dreamy face, I realize how much he means to me. He protects me, loves me, cherishes me, spoils me, and even pushes me but without going past my limits. He’s everything any submissive could want in a Dominant; he’s my world and I live to please him.

I glide my hand down his chest and notice Master’s pitching a pretty fine tent this morning. Unwilling to let some good morning wood go to waste, I slip under the sheet in hopes of pleasing my Dom. I plaster my warm naked body against his hip and leg before I grasp the base of his already hard dick in my hand.

My Master’s uncut cock is the first I’ve ever had and I was a little intimidated by it in the beginning. Easing my awkwardness, he generously taught me how to pleasure an uncut man with my mouth; skills that I will use to drive him crazy this morning.

I take my wet, slightly rough tongue and drag it from base to tip tasting the tangy sweet essence of last night’s love session. I moan inwardly at the aroma dissolving on my tongue. Needing to taste more of our combined juices I repeat the action with the added glide of my hand. Master stirs a little but I don’t believe he has woken.

I moisten the tip of his cock with several long strokes of my tongue and pull back the foreskin covering his sensitive tip. Gently sucking the head into my mouth, I move my tongue back and forth over the plump head playing with the small opening at the tip.

I start to suck more and more of his long dick into my hot wet mouth. I’m about half way down his shaft when I feel the covers over me lift. I look up into my Dom’s darkening eyes and slowly pull his cock out of my mouth until only the tip is in my mouth.

URqueenOLIVIA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
URqueenOLIVIA

Wishing to please him desperately, I wiggle the tip my tongue under his tight foreskin and trace the head in a circular motion.

“Girll” He moans out my pet name and throws the sheet onto the floor before his head once again hits the pillow. I nibble on his uncut head and his hands find their way tangled into my hair. I tease him endlessly with my wet sliding tongue, stroking hand, and soft nibbles until his eyes are clamped shut and his cock is leaking salty pre-cum. I lick at the clear droplets groaning my satisfaction at the exquisite taste.

By the lust and tense expression on my Master’s face, I know my carnal mouth is delivering sweet torture to his turgid member. I end my teasing and begin to passionately suck his dick forcing it in and out of my soft warm throat. The feeling of my Dom’s distended heavy cock filling my mouth is marvelous and the knowledge that I pleasing my Master only spurs on my passionate mouth even more.

I moan out in delight sending vibrations down his shaft. He clutches and pulls at my hair and I know he can’t take much more. His one hand stays tangled in my hair while the other grabs the back of the black leather collar that’s locked around my neck.

He lifts his hips until my lips are kissing his abdomen lodging his dick even farther into my throat. Breathing through my nose I try so desperately not to gag so I don’t displease him. He pulls back fairly quickly and does the action again and again.

I can see his muscles straining while he furiously pumps his cock into my drooling sloppy mouth. His groans of bliss grow louder and louder the closer he gets to climax.

“Ah fuck, girl.” Is the only warning I get before he pushes my head down onto his pulsing cock. The first shot of his thick white cum lands directly onto my tongue allowing me to enjoy the sweet salty taste before he shoves his dick even farther down my throat. I can feel his swollen dick pulsing in my mouth with each strong pulse sending hot yummy cum drizzling down my throat. When he has stopped ejaculating, I lovingly lick his shrinking member clean of any semen.

“Come here pet.” He demands while extending his arm out beside him. I lay down flush against him and rest my head in the corner of his shoulder. Several minutes go by as we cuddle together and simply enjoy the presence and closeness of each other.

“You make me very happy my sweet sub. I’m thankful every day that you accepted to be mine.” He tells me while softly fingering my ownership collar.

“I’m glad I can please you Master.” I reply with a smiling face as glee and satisfaction fills me.

Published 
Written by AlexaFox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments