Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Neighbour Comes to Complain

"A neighbour comes to complain and both leave satisfied."

57
24 Comments 24
18.7k Views 18.7k
734 words 734 words
She knocks frantically at my front door.

"Hello? Is there a problem?" I ask, after opening the door. I already knew it was a neighbour. I had watched from my bedroom window as she marched over from her house across the road.

"Yes, there is a problem." She places her hands on her hips and takes a large intake of breath. She is wearing a tight white vest and denim shorts. As she breathes in, her nipples poke through the cotton.

"Can I help?"

"You are watching me!" She exclaims. Blonde hair, blue eyes; I had never seen her so close up. She was older than I had imagined, probably around forty. But gorgeous.

"How do you know I am watching you?" I ask her, taking in her perfume and having another glimpse at her breasts.

"Because every time I look across at your house, I see you looking back at me."

"So, you admit, you are looking at me?" I ask.

"No. I … er."

"You had better come in. We don’t want to be seen arguing on the door step."

"Why would I want to come in?" she asks, stepping inside. "You might try something." I reach across her to close the door. There isn’t a lot of space. My arm brushes her breasts.

She comes at me like an express train. Her hands are around my neck pulling my head towards her. I open my mouth to take air as she thrusts her lips onto mine. Her breath tastes fresh as her tongue probes inside my mouth. She nibbles my lip. Then she bites it.

“Hey! What are you doing?”

“You are a creep. You need taught a lesson.” She pushes me away.

“You seem very aggressive.”

“You don’t even know me! You have been watching me, you bastard."

I move back towards her and she sighs as I kiss her neck and nibble her ear. She is about to say something as I push my mouth back onto hers. My hands are on her hips. I let one meander up to her breasts, while she nibbles my bottom lip again.

Before we know what has hit us, her shorts are around her knees and my hand is between her legs.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

She moans as she chews my ear. My finger slides inside her with no trouble. She is soaking.

My mouth meets hers again, my tongue probing her mouth this time. She taste so good. She kicks her shoes off, followed by her shorts. She tugs at my zip. Her nipples are like bullets. She cries out as I enter her. She is as juicy as an overripe melon. I take her against the wall in my hallway with her legs wrapped around my waist.

'She is a bitch having the nerve to come around complaining', I think, while pumping into her, filling her with my juice. She lets out a loud moan as she comes. Exhausted, I fall out of her. She leans back against the wall. Then she bends down with her hands on her knees, getting her breath back, before she climbs back into her shorts. She steps forward and nuzzles my cheek before biting my ear, almost drawing blood.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"You are one son of a bitch."

"Hey. We both wanted it."

"You took advantage of me."

"You were gagging for it."

 "You planned this."

 "How could I plan you coming over to complain?"

"I hate you."

"You don’t even know me." I say, cupping her right breast.

"Not yet, I don’t."

"Meaning?"

"You don’t think this is it, do you?"

"I’m hoping not."

"Next time I come round complaining, I want taking to bed."

"Next time you come round complaining, I am going to fuck you so hard, you won’t sit down for a week."

"Ha! That sounds as if you want to fuck me up the ass."

“The thought hadn’t even entered my mind.”

“That is because you have a tiny mind.”

“What is your name?" I ask, ignoring her insult.

"Why should I tell you my name?"

“It doesn’t matter. My name is Matt."

"Why did you tell me that?"

"Because you will be shouting it the next you come round. Now get out!" I open the door, smack her ass hard and push her out. Then I shut the door.

Published 
Written by fantasylady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments