Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night In London

"My first real orgasm"

25
16 Comments 16
4.9k Views 4.9k
967 words 967 words

We had dinner in the hotel restaurant then my parents went off to meet friends for after dinner drinks and to discuss business. I was not welcome, I was to spend the latter part of the evening within the confines of the hotel.

We had flown in that morning on the red-eye and after checking in I had taken a nap for several hours before meeting my parents for lunch and a walk around the nearby park. They too had napped although it had been all too obvious by the noises from their suite that they had taken a while to fall asleep.

So, I sat there on my bed and wondered what to do. I guess like most teens I started with the TV, flicking through all the available channels before realizing that they were just the same mix as the last city.

Until that is I found the adult selection which according to a little-laminated card were included in the executive suite package. Jumping from the bed I quickly checked that both my room door and the link door to my parent's suite were deadlocked before resuming my viewing.

I could feel my pulse racing and my heart was literally in my throat as I selected the first channel.

A large breasted brunette was gasping her pleasure as a muscular black man thrust into her from behind. I could feel my virgin pussy moisten in response to their animal grunting.

Quickly grabbing the remote I turned down the volume in case someone should hear and know what I was watching before turning to channel two. A pair of naked girls were laying on a fur rug their legs entwined as they rubbed their pussies together. I had never realized how loudly people moaned and screamed when having sex.

My breathing had increased and my body felt like I was on fire. I needed to cool off and so I paused the film and quickly stripped out of my dress and tights. My bra suddenly felt too tight as if my breasts had swollen so that came off too. I touched my nipples and found them to be almost painfully sensitive.

I looked at the mirror across the room, there was a large dark spot on the front of my navy-blue cotton panties. I touched it, I was wet so I peeled them down my legs noting the strings of cum that ran back to my dark hairy pussy.

I remember thinking that a cold Coke would be nice and checking the mini-bar. Wine, Beer, chocolate pastilles, lemonade and there a Coke zero. I grabbed the can and in doing so noticed another packet between the coke and the peanuts.

Cellophane sealed a pink plastic tray with a label attached.

PERSONAL PLEASURE KIT INCLUDES MINI VIBRATOR, LUBRICANT, AND MOIST WIPES

I picked the tray up almost faint with excitement as I shook the contents about to get a better view.

emma_shy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emma_shy

I quickly ripped the cellophane to break the seal, there I was committed, no going back.

I hopped back onto the bed and looked at the frozen image of two bald pussies thrust together. I was so horny in fact I don’t believe I had ever been that horny before.

Grabbing my nail kit, I all but ran into the bathroom.

I turned the shower attachment of the bath on and then sat on the bath side. I spread my legs as wide as I could and with a deep intake of breath attacked my thick black bush with my nail scissors.

I quickly reduced the dense hair to a short tufty finish and used a generous handful of shampoo to lather myself up. Two or three pulls of my razor across the hair seemed to make little difference. Swapping out the blade I tried again, much better if I could just stop my hands from shaking.

I soon worked out how to pull the skin taught and the best directions to shave in and before long my mound was smooth and bare. I worked a generous amount of moisturizer into my skin before returning to the bedroom for the main event.

Again, I flicked between channels before settling for the two girls who were now engaged in a deep and furious sixty-nine.

Turning the vibe on I held it against my finger. It buzzed strongly against my skin and I moved it against one of my swollen nipples. I gasped at the shock it shot straight to my pussy.

The TV girls were groaning and urging each other to cum. I took a deep breath and moved the buzzing pink toy to my clit” Arrgh,” I squealed at the intensity of the feeling and promptly dropped the toy onto the floor.

I tried again, this time I was prepared and I started low in my slit moving the buzzing pink tip around my lips, spreading my moisture. Up till then, I had only tried a finger inside myself but the vibe was slim and I was soaked so it slipped in smoothly.

I just lay there slipping the pink tube in and out as my juices flowed to coat my thighs.

I could feel a tightness building deep inside of me and my nipples were aching. My entire body was craving release, I took a deep breath and moved the vibe back to my clit.

Holy fuck, I screamed as my cum hit and it hit hard. My first real orgasm and it floored me. My breathing stopped, my vision blurred and as I arched up off the bed I released a flood of cum from my smooth new pussy.

Now all I had to do was work out how to pack that vibe because there was no way I was leaving it behind.

Published 
Written by leggielibby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments