Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Parting Gift To Remember

"The perfect parting present is a gift to remember."

18
15 Comments 15
6.2k Views 6.2k
872 words 872 words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks

From her position draped over the back of an old, stuffed armchair, Lynn felt the fresh load of cum oozing out of her throbbing pussy, working its way through matted pubic hairs, then sliding down trembling inner thighs until it dripped onto the floor.  The thick cream felt cool on her hot, flushed, skin.  With Bob’s help, she struggled to her feet, turned around and hugged him.

It had been an incredibly violent, passionate fuck during which she had gone from being slightly frightened, to totally exhilarated,  to achingly satisfied. 
 
In the morning he’d be leaving town for the holidays. Over dinner, she’s worked up the courage to tell this strange new man who’d recently come into her life, that for her Christmas present, she wanted to spend the rest of their time together, not making love, not exactly, but in no holds barred sex. “So my present to you is, well, it's me, for whatever you want. And what I’d like from you is so much rough  sex  both my mind and my body will remember tonight until you come back.”

Bob studied her for a long moment. “You sure about this?”

Nervous, dry-mouthed, unsure of what she'd just done or how Bob would react, all Lynn could manage was a small, timid nod.

“You know," said Bob, his face breaking into a reassuring smile, I’m really beginning to like Christmas in the city. What do you say we skip dessert?”

The moment their hotel room door closed, Bob pulled off her heavy monk’s cape and forced her to lean over the back of an old armchair until her head rested on the seat cushion and her bottom pointed toward the ceiling.  He flipped up her mini-skirt, yanked off her panties and then, to her surprise, began spanking her bare bottom with the flat of his hand.  Each impact triggered waves of both pain and pleasure throughout her body. 

Bob had never done this before, no one had. Now, once her initial shock wore off, she began to find the experience an incredible turn-on.  As Bob continued to smack her rear, both the pain and pleasure mounted.  Then just as she thought she could take no more, he suddenly stopped.  Before Lynn had a chance to recover, Bob roughly spread her burning ass cheeks and drove his rock hard cock into the very depths of her hot, wet, quivering pussy. 
 
The fucking was hard and brutal, and exhilarating.  Bob drove into her with savage abandon, using fast, hard strokes which were both painful and stimulating.

MoonMiko1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MoonMiko1

Just as Lynn reached a shattering climax,  so did Bob. with a ferocious grunt, he reached new depths inside her convulsing pussy, battering his swollen cock head against her cervix, flooding her with pain, pleasure and his hot semen.

Now Lynn held Bob close and tried to compose herself as still more of that semen seeped out of her well fucked pussy.  The moment, while warm and intimate, ended quickly.

Bob pulled off her turtleneck sweater, revealing her bare breasts and erect nipples. After giving them a quick hard squeeze he began pushing down on her shoulders.  At first, she just looked at him, wondering what he was doing.  Then she realized he was trying to force her to kneel in front of him.  After a moments instinctive hesitation, she submitted to the pressure and found herself staring straight at his cum covered cock.

Wordlessly, Bob took his flaccid member in his hand and slowly rubbed the smooth head over Lynn's lips.  She glanced up and saw him looking down at her with a commanding expression. 

The idea of putting Bob's cum coated cock into her mouth was not an appetizing one for Lynn.  Still, there was no doubt that was precisely what Bob had in mind.

For a second, she thought about refusing, but the desire to please Bob overcame her objections. Besides, she reminded herself, this is what you wanted, sort of.

Reluctantly she opened her lips and accepted the shrunken, semen encrusted, phallus into her mouth.  "Let's see how long it takes for you to get it back up," said Bob as Lynn began to suck.

It didn't take long.  The coating of cum and pussy juice on Bob's cock quickly yielded to Lynn's expert mouth.  And while she didn't actually enjoy the taste, it wasn’t' nearly as bad as she had anticipated.  As Lynn ran her tongue through Bob's pubic hairs, searching for stray droplets of semen, she felt his dick begin to swell.  After a few more minutes of intense fellatio, Bob's manhood was once again long and hard and ready for action.
 
So was Lynn. She looked up at this man she’d come to love, smiled, licked the head of his now stiff cock, and said the first thing to pop into her mind, “Please sir, I want some more.”

Bob laughed and pulled her up beside him. “You are one greedy young trollop, Miss Twis, but I’m loving your present and intend to play with it a lot more tonight.

He gestured toward the bed. “And while we’re at it, we can see about that present you wanted.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by RumpleForeskin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments