Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Passionate Encounter

"A man and woman have an intense night of passion in a hotel room"

7
3 Comments 3
5.8k Views 5.8k
901 words 901 words

The knock at the door brought her to my room late that night. We'd only met an hour ago, down in the bar. Opening the door, she immediately pounced upon me like a wild cat. Tearing at my clothes, ripping my shirt open with her strong hands that clawed at my chest. Our lips thrashed together like two stags locked in mortal combat, as I carried her to the bed.

Throwing her down, she bounced back to rise up on her elbows and wiped her stained lipstick across the back of her palm. The deep hunger echoed from between her lips. Grasping at my pants, she pulled them down to my ankles. My cock was the prize she desired, and nothing would stand in her way. She clenched her fist around the meaty shaft and almost strangled it at first sight, forcing me to groan in pain. It quickly found itself thrust deep into her gaping wet mouth. Her head bobbing around like a toy, while her hand rocked the base of my shaft as if she was thrashing a pick into a block of ice. The wet sounds of her performance echoed around the room. She dropped to her knees and sucked on my balls, all while still jerking my hardened cock with a firm grip.

Grabbing her long brunette hair, I forced her head back as our eyes met. A deep, long stare of lustful expression into one another's souls. Rising up, I forced her back as she smashed her back hard against the far wall. Her breasts heaved beneath her blouse. I dropped to my own knees and raised her short skirt to reveal her thong panties. The smell of her sex was intoxicating. Yanking her panties down, I parted her legs as her hand grabbed my head and forced me to eat lunch with her shaven wet cunt. Her juices splashed onto my tongue that dipped inside, her honey smothered my lips and chin. Groans of ecstasy seeped between her own ruby red lips.

My cock slapped against her thighs as I rose up, before finding it's way to the opening of her wet cave. I thrust forward, where my cock stabbed at her cunt and pushed inside. "Agh!" she groaned, as my mouth latched onto her open neck. My tongue ran a trail towards her gasping mouth, our tongues fought one another for control. My hips bucked. My cock jabbed in and out of her cunt. Each thrust brought another groan from each of us. Fucking. Harder. Deeper. Faster.

I raised her off the ground, holding her tight firm ass in my grasp. Turning, I tossed her down as she bounced upon the mattress once again. I thrust my body upon her. Her fingernails clawing down my spine, leaving scratch marks towards this lasting memory we now shared.

Katya_Horny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katya_Horny

My cock stabbed into her soaked cunt. Her ankles building a crucifix around my legs, caught in her web. Deep hard thrusts of empowerment over her. Groans of mutual satisfaction explored.

Rolling over, I found myself trapped beneath. Leaning back, she saddled my throbbing hard cock. Her body writhed and her hips twisted. She tore open her blouse to reveal her succulent breasts. My face soon smothered in the mountains of soft flesh. Sucking. Tasting. Playing and nibbling upon her erect nipples. All while her body heaved back and forth, my cock dipped in and out of her tight wet cunt. My hands grabbed her ass, squeezed as she squealed with excitement.

She rose up, her towering presence positioned over me. The mattress shook. Our bodies rocked in unison with one another. Her body bounced upon my thick hard cock as it pounded her deeper each time. Her breasts slapped against one another in the quake that shook her body. The headboard slammed against the wall, disturbing the neighbors. We didn't care no more.

My balls began to tighten. Her pussy pulsated. My cock forcing it's way in and out. Her scream of orgasmic rage soon joined in symphony by my own loud groan. Our bodies grinding to a sudden halt of pure bliss expressed. She fell upon my sweaty remains. My legs aquiver, my heart pounding. My cock unleashing it's creamy goodness to fill her up inside. Sliding off me, she lay at my side. The creampie filling seeping from between her soaked lips, dripping to the crack in her ass. The smell of sex filled the room.

Over the coming hours, she sucked my cock. I returned the favor of eating her out. We both succumbed to more passionate fucking, as the sun slowly rose across the east sky. The next morning we went our separate ways. Her claw marks upon my bare skin left their own scars, just like the memory of our encounter that is stuck in my mind like one of those dreams you can never forget.

Slipping the ring back upon my finger, I drove home later that night to my wife waiting in bed. While I stripped, she noticed the scratches upon my back and asked, "Honey, where did those come from?"

I turned to her and replied. "Don't tell me you've already forgotten about last night honey!" as we both smiled at the beautiful memory we now shared together.

Sometimes, it's good to get away for a night from all the shit life throws at you and become someone else!

 

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments